laliandra

May 2, 2019
So you don't want anyone questioning or talking to you about your theories? good to know, no criticism allowed eh?
yep that's exactly what i said. /s

come on man.

I'm glad you actually got yourself involved. Another active member who participates!
i'm just doing my part to put this thread on the top of the trending page where it rightfully belongs.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
yep that's exactly what i said. /s

come on man.
There is not a single fact that supports that Maya is trans, it's all conjecture
Theories should have some sort of basis in facts and then go into possibilities
Right now all the Trans Maya theories out there are guess work
you see this ^
That is criticism
I am not calling your theory crap, I am denying the existence of a theory entirely
What you said, was not a theory that someone can debate you on
It was a statement of your beliefs that Maya could be Trans
The whole point of what i said was to get you to give me something i can debate you on, I can not do that with what you gave me
If you do not want to debate, that is fine
But don't say that and then start grilling me on whether or not theories need facts behind them
This is the last i will speak on this
lialialia202020 I do not dislike you, in fact i admire your dedication to your beliefs
I'd welcome the chance to debate a topic with you anytime

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
When we get to page 666, Quinn will reveal herself to be the Antichrist and attempt to destroy the world as we know it.
No she won't. She'd ruin her honeymoon that way, that she isn't aware of yet, or the chance of raising those beautiful triplets, she isn't aware of either. Not to mention that she'd blow the chance to wear that incredibly sexy wedding dress. Now that would be a real shame.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
When we get to page 666, Quinn will reveal herself to be the Antichrist and attempt to destroy the world as we know it.

We must ready the alliance, by my very exact mathematical skills we have about half a week or so to prepare.

All the fans of their respective girls need to meet with each other and decide who will lead them
Me and Ladymaria are ready and waiting to meet the leaders and get the Alliance in place

Reactions: Nevu

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
At this rate we'll be at 666 in like two days, how do you guys manage to speak so much about such a short game.
We are the babbling types. Are waiting and waiting and nothing else to do, even if we play other titles, we can only wait.. and talk. Weaving theories, poking eachother over bestgirl debates that are entirelly pointless since Bella dominates all and it became kinda self-sustaining.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
We are the babbling types. Are waiting and waiting and nothing else to do, even if we play other titles, we can only wait.. and talk. Weaving theories, poking eachother over bestgirl debates that are entirelly pointless since Bella dominates all and it became kinda self-sustaining.
Hey Ennoch do you wanna represent the Bella gang as their President?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hey @Ennoch do you wanna represent the Bella gang as their President?
I wasn't aware that we are in a republic or democracy over here to be honest to have a president and if would be.. wouldn't that mean a voting? Doesn't declaring myself as President undermines the very fundation of such office in a Democracy or something? I probably missed that part about what goverment we supposed to be in according to some dude who i'm pretty sure wasn't a Bella fan.

Actually do you have the final results of the WhoIsBestGirl poll?

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I wasn't aware that we are in a republic or democracy over here to be honest to have a president and if would be.. wouldn't that mean a voting? Doesn't declaring myself as President undermines the very fundation of such office in a Democracy or something? I probably missed that part about what goverment we supposed to be in according to some dude who i'm pretty sure wasn't a Bella fan.

Actually do you have the final results of the WhoIsBestGirl poll?
You guys are in a sort of religion according to me
And do you mean the personality poll?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Did you know that a hymen could break for mechanical reasons even if there was no sex?
I'm just saying that there's a chance there's nothing to bite with Jill

Reactions: vir_cotto

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Does anyone have screenshots with each magazine location from free roam? Im missing 2 and i have no clue which.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Yes, like riding horses, a common Hobby for rich people
Or riding Tybalts.

Jokes aside, I wake up and I found you all talking about Maya being transgender, that's probably the stupidest theory I've read. She doesn't have any manly feature, we've seen her naked, fingered her... I can't wait to knock her up and read about people still thinking she's trans.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
She doesn't have any manly feature, we've seen her naked, fingered her... I can't wait to knock her up and read about people still thinking she's trans.
The inventor of the theory claims none of those things proves anything, especially not that she is a natural female :sneaky: She could still be a trans unless she gives birth or DPC states explicitly she is a female. I say she is a vacuum cleaner transformed into human then given consciousness. Prove me she wasn't a vacuum cleaner! :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes