AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
1. I call this the "PinkCake" ending.

It turns out Maya and Josey were in a relationship. Maya's ultra religious dad found out and demanded she end the relationship. She does publicly, but privately her and Josey kept seeing each other. Her dad found out again and cut all college funding as punishment. Fast forward to now, and they discover they both are in love with the same guy. A nice little love triangle forms, ala Megan and Sweet, Sweet Melissa. Then just like before, something happens and a choice has to be made. Be it a fire or AIDS or something, no idea, but something will happen.
That's the most plausible one. There'll definitely be death in the end.
Quinn finally gets the MC to notice her good side. She is quite charming and he ends up falling head over heals in love with her
*doubt*

• Haha
Reactions: DixieNormous

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It's not really my ending. I'm a romantic, if I wrote it, it would be much more positive and loving. What I did was, I asked myself "What kind of completely fucked up twist could DPC come up with in this situation." So, that's what I thought he would write. :)
Lets hope he isn't infected with this blasted Total Insanity (Dementation 5 for you knowledgable ones) that has sway over us all. If you aimed for the "completely fucked up twist", yeah you got it, you earned yourself a cookie! :sneaky:
Something less.. vivid will come our way, something more dull, more romantic, no less lewd but in a very different fashion. Most plausible drama element in my book regarding her will hail from her relation with Jill or indeed in the form of her dear hubby. The two can actually relate.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Lurker here,

So I stay away from this thread for three days. Come back to find 70+ pages have passed, so a week later I have finally caught up! After reading some crazy, yet plausible theories, I've came up with my on endings with the help of some.

It turns out Maya and Josey were in a relationship. Maya's ultra religious dad found out and demanded she end the relationship. She does publicly, but privately her and Josey kept seeing each other. Her dad found out again and cut all college funding as punishment. Fast forward to now, and they discover they both are in love with the same guy. A nice little love triangle forms, ala Megan and Sweet, Sweet Melissa. Then just like before, something happens and a choice has to be made. Be it a fire or AIDS or something, no idea, but something will happen.
That seems really plausible tbh.

laliandra

May 2, 2019

i'm playing for the second time, this time i went for chick/maya route and from what i'm picking the theory of maya being intersex seems really possible. i'm picturing she was raised as a male but decided to stick to her female self, started taking less male hormones and finally came out in the last years. it would explain why her father is being a dick to her, it would explain why josy referred to her as a boyfriend, and her step brother being supportive would give another angle to him because right now he's kinda insufferable.

about the choose 1 to save: i fucking hope not, but if it happens, it was nice knowing you josy.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
All I have to say about the post Above me is that.
There is not a single fact that supports that Maya is trans, it's all conjecture
Theories should have some sort of basis in facts and then go into possibilities
Right now all the Trans Maya theories out there are guess work

laliandra

May 2, 2019
it's a good theory because it gives an explanation to points that are unanswered or clearly left as misteries by DPC. i don't really see what fact you're expecting, maya doesn't have to have any male characteristic to be intersex. so if by fact you mean casually finding a dna test lying in her bedroom where it shows she has a Y chromosome then i don't see that happening anytime soon.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
it's a good theory because it gives an explanation to points that are unanswered or clearly left as misteries by DPC. i don't really see what fact you're expecting, maya doesn't have to have any male characteristic to be intersex.
When someone comes up with a theory they normally base it in fact, there only has to be 1 Fact in which you use to promote your theory, but there should be some form of indisputable evidence, that backs it up (vir_cotto has taught me this well when demolishing my theories)
The fact i am looking for is a piece of dialogue or an action that promotes your theory as truth, i can currently think of none, let me dissect and breakdown your points

1. Her father being a Dick to her: there are a million reasons why this could be, disobedience, difference in morals, or maybe he's old school and expects his daughter to be a lady. there are too many things this could be to rely on this as a fact towards your theory

2:Josy calling her a Boyfriend: This one is even more trouble then #1 as now you have to take into account what we know about a whole other character. Maybe it is a boyfriend, maybe it's a girlfriend but she's embarrassed to say, the list could go on

3: Derek being supportive: This ones easy, Why does Maya have to be Trans in order for Derek to care about her?

For all i know Maya is Trans, but right now there is zero evidence to back it up.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I have no idea what's going on in this thread but I'm scared. :oops: All I know is anybody that's not on the Jill train be warned the Inquisition is on the way. 100+ pages of sedition will not be unpunished.:cautious:
One man against the allied nation?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're a Madara fan too? I knew i liked you.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Honestly any transgender theory regarding Maya is total crap, we SAW her pussy, he SAW her using small panties, these procedures leave scars that clearly we would have seen by now, the bissexual theory that is something i can agree because who knows right? and if she is Josy GF then well... am gonna cuck you Josy, choosing between Maya x Josy is so easy for me, if Josy died in a fire i would not even feel bad about it, Megan x Missy was very hard, but Josy is so crap that i want to set her on fire myself sometimes... Edit: even if Maya had a dick i still would choose her over Josy

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I have no idea what's going on in this thread but I'm scared. :oops: All I know is anybody that's not on the Jill train be warned the Inquisition is on the way. 100+ pages of sedition will not be unpunished.:cautious:

You're a Madara fan too? I knew i liked you.
The Republic of Jill and the Autocracy of Maya have joined forces in order to defeat the Quinn menace
You should probably know, any desecration of Maya by a Jill fan will result in immediate consequences by your president

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Honestly any transgender theory regarding Maya is total crap, we SAW her pussy, he SAW her using small panties, these procedures leave scars that clearly we would have seen by now, the bissexual theory that is something i can agree because who knows right? and if she is Josy GF then well... am gonna cuck you Josy, choosing between Maya x Josy is so easy for me, if Josy died in a fire i would not even feel bad about it, Megan x Missy was very hard, but Josy is so crap that i want to set her on fire myself sometimes... Edit: even if Maya had a dick i still would choose her over Josy
Agreed, i can see the BI thing being true, i don't believe it yet since there would have to be a lot of convenient things that just happen to line up, but it is at least plausible

laliandra

May 2, 2019
When someone comes up with a theory they normally base it in fact, there only has to be 1 Fact in which you use to promote your theory, but there should be some form of indisputable evidence, that backs it up (vir_cotto has taught me this well when demolishing my theories)
The fact i am looking for is a piece of dialogue or an action that promotes your theory as truth, i can currently think of none, let me dissect and breakdown your points

1. Her father being a Dick to her: there are a million reasons why this could be, disobedience, difference in morals, or maybe he's old school and expects his daughter to be a lady. there are too many things this could be to rely on this as a fact towards your theory

2:Josy calling her a Boyfriend: This one is even more trouble then #1 as now you have to take into account what we know about a whole other character. Maybe it is a boyfriend, maybe it's a girlfriend but she's embarrassed to say, the list could go on

3: Derek being supportive: This ones easy, Why does Maya have to be Trans in order for Derek to care about her?

For all i know Maya is Trans, but right now there is zero evidence to back it up.
i agree that it's not the only possible explanation possible but a theory doesn't need that indisputable evidence you mention, at least that's the way i see it. if you provide a valid explanation of why things are the way they are and others can't give you undisputable evidence of you being wrong then the theory is valid.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i agree that it's not the only possible explanation possible but a theory doesn't need that indisputable evidence you mention, at least that's the way i see it. if you provide a valid explanation of why things are the way they are and others can't give you undisputable evidence of you being wrong then the theory is valid.
Its because of biology. The mc rubs her pussy. We would probably have noticed if something is different there.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
i said intersex, people can be born with different cariotypes and some are undefined, some are even true hermaphrodytes. you can be intersex and look like a male but have female genitals. in the theory i gave, she was born with female genitals or ambiguous and she opted not to take hormones so she developed female parts so no scar needed.

Its because of biology. The mc rubs her pussy. We would probably have noticed if something is different there.
biology says intersex doesn't mean you can't have a pussy.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
if You do not base a theory in any sort of fact you will have no credibility or respect for that theory

It's like me saying that Sage is Leah's sisters and AL MC's daughter

Leah jerked him off after the robbery and put his cum in a test tube, sent to her sister because she was having trouble conceiving with her husband

My "evidence"
we saw photos of Leah jerking off MC during coma
Leah loves MC too much, i could see her wanting to have a nephew made from his DNA

you cant prove it wrong but it's the most wack thing i've ever heard

Now do you get it? Hell i even gave a fact, that Leah jerked of MC during coma, but it's ridiculous

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes