The Sins of the father are not the Sins of the Child
We cannot approve of these photos and request they be taken down
Thank you to my advisor Finder for putting out a statement in my absence
I will be busy for a bit longer, but remember this
We never forget

DixieNormous

Jan 12, 2018
Lurker here,

So I stay away from this thread for three days. Come back to find 70+ pages have passed, so a week later I have finally caught up! After reading some crazy, yet plausible theories, I've came up with my on endings with the help of some.

1. I call this the "PinkCake" ending.

It turns out Maya and Josey were in a relationship. Maya's ultra religious dad found out and demanded she end the relationship. She does publicly, but privately her and Josey kept seeing each other. Her dad found out again and cut all college funding as punishment. Fast forward to now, and they discover they both are in love with the same guy. A nice little love triangle forms, ala Megan and Sweet, Sweet Melissa. Then just like before, something happens and a choice has to be made. Be it a fire or AIDS or something, no idea, but something will happen.

2. The yandere ending.

You help Sage find out who Chad is sleeping with (it's the lunch lady). MC helps her get her revenge on him, and in the process she starts falling for the MC. MC starts to find her a little clingy, so he dumps her, but she ain't having that! She goes and buys a hunting rifle, and seduces a plumber and talks him into making her sound suppressor. Next thing you know LI's are dropping like flies, and in the end Sage is the only option left. The End

3. The tsundere ending.

The MC slowly but surely starts melting the Ice Queen. She is no longer cold toward him, but open and warm. Still not smiling, but she's getting there! She eventually completely accepts the MC, and they become an item. Not long after this, her biker gang husband gets released from prison. Comes homes to find a skinny little college boy railing his wife. In a fit of rage (and loneliness), proceeds to rape the MC over and over until the poor MC is dead. Bella's biker gang husband goes back to prison for rape and murder. Bella lives the rest of her life celibate, and never smiles ever again.

4. The history rhymes ending.

We finally get some content with Jill, and everyone falls in love. Except name88 for, well, reasons... The moment comes where we christen the relationship. The faithful followers form a circle around Jill. KassandraACO steps forward, approaches, then begins the sacred ceremony. Once she finishes her hymen tartare, the ritual can commence, then Jill will be forever the MC's. Her parents find out she is with a commoner, and they forbid the relationship. She and the MC runs away and gets married. She gets pregnant, then she gives birth to a beautiful baby boy. Unfortunately she passes away due to compilations from childbirth. The MC develops a 1000 yard stare, and gains ivory teeth. The cycle starts all over again.

5. The domination ending.

Quinn finally gets the MC to notice her good side. She is quite charming and he ends up falling head over heals in love with her. After a short spell, she begins to trust the MC more and more, and lets him in on her enterprises. The MC starts a webcam site for the HOTS as another stream of income. Then he starts streamlining the drug side of things, and the money starts to roll in. After a while they decide they are powerful and rich enough to take over the whole university. They devise a plan, and it worked! After that, they proceeded to take over the county. Then the state. Then the country. The next thing you know, they are riding in a Mercedes convertible on the Av. des Champs-Elysees waving to all of the adoring masses lining the street. And they are cheering on their new benevolent emperor and empress.

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
:oops: Okay where is this going Jill ain't that sort of girl that will let you do those things she has to be treated like a proper lady, not some whore :cautious: Now you got me ranting about Jill :LOL:
Oh come on ! A proper lady ? It's all an act. Her hymen may still be intact but she's begging me to push through that thin barrier and make her into a women.

• Wow
Reactions: Mormont

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
3. The tsundere ending.

The MC slowly but surely starts melting the Ice Queen. She is no longer cold toward him, but open and warm. Still not smiling, but she's getting there! She eventually completely accepts the MC, and they become an item. Not long after this, her biker gang husband gets released from prison. Comes homes to find a skinny little college boy railing his wife. In a fit of rage (and loneliness), proceeds to rape the MC over and over until the poor MC is dead. Bella's biker gang husband goes back to prison for rape and murder. Bella lives the rest of her life celibate, and never smiles ever again.
Even in your fantasy Bella barely smiles and you completely fuck it up for me in the end?! Are you friggin' kidding me!!? :mad: I hate you..

It turns out Maya and Josey were in a relationship. Maya's ultra religious dad found out and demanded she end the relationship. She does publicly, but privately her and Josey kept seeing each other. Her dad found out again and cut all college funding as punishment. Fast forward to now, and they discover they both are in love with the same guy. A nice little love triangle forms, ala Megan and Sweet, Sweet Melissa. Then just like before, something happens and a choice has to be made. Be it a fire or AIDS or something, no idea, but something will happen.
This is porbably the most plausible of theories i'v ever heard. I mean i prefer my transgender lizardmenclerical, schemeing toilet theories better but i'm delusional so thats it.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Barely a month has passed since last update and we already demented. As if among us lurks a BaDIK playing Malkavian who likes whats going on here a tad bit too much :sneaky:
Barely a month? It's more than two months now... ...or was that a subtle indication of your self-proclaimed dementia?
I'm confused... o_O

DixieNormous

Jan 12, 2018
Even in your fantasy Bella barely smiles and you completely fuck it up for me in the end?! Are you friggin' kidding me!!? :mad: I hate you..
You missed the part where when she is with the MC, she is happy and smiling. Without the MC, not so much. Her love for him burns so bright, that she never has sex again, and never smiles again to honor the love of her life.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Barely a month? It's more than two months now... ...or was that a subtle indication of your self-proclaimed dementia?
I'm confused... o_O
My other half tells me i really shouldn't answer this question in absolute honesty. ..at all you fool.. I ..er.. suck at math okay.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
My other half tells me i really shouldn't answer this question in absolute honesty. ..at all you fool.. I ..er.. suck at math okay.
Ah, so it's a "the pink elephant in my closet is telling me that reality is a lie" thingy? I feel you! :sneaky:

Reactions: Ennoch

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Lurker here,

So I stay away from this thread for three days. Come back to find 70+ pages have passed, so a week later I have finally caught up! After reading some crazy, yet plausible theories, I've came up with my on endings with the help of some.

2. The yandere ending.

You help Sage find out who Chad is sleeping with (it's the lunch lady). MC helps her get her revenge on him, and in the process she starts falling for the MC. MC starts to find her a little clingy, so he dumps her, but she ain't having that! She goes and buys a hunting rifle, and seduces a plumber and talks him into making her sound suppressor. Next thing you know LI's are dropping like flies, and in the end Sage is the only option left. The End

3. The tsundere ending.

4. The history rhymes ending.

We finally get some content with Jill, and everyone falls in love. Except name88 for, well, reasons... The moment comes where we christen the relationship. The faithful followers form a circle around Jill. KassandraACO steps forward, approaches, then begins the sacred ceremony. Once she finishes her hymen tartare, the ritual can commence, then Jill will be forever the MC's. Her parents find out she is with a commoner, and they forbid the relationship. She and the MC runs away and gets married. She gets pregnant, then she gives birth to a beautiful baby boy. Unfortunately she passes away due to compilations from childbirth. The MC develops a 1000 yard stare, and gains ivory teeth. The cycle starts all over again.

5. The domination ending.

Quinn finally gets the MC to notice her good side. She is quite charming and he ends up falling head over heals in love with her. After a short spell, she begins to trust the MC more and more, and lets him in on her enterprises. The MC starts a webcam site for the HOTS as another stream of income. Then he starts streamlining the drug side of things, and the money starts to roll in. After a while they decide they are powerful and rich enough to take over the whole university. They devise a plan, and it worked! After that, they proceeded to take over the county. Then the state. Then the country. The next thing you know, they are riding in a Mercedes convertible on the Av. des Champs-Elysees waving to all of the adoring masses lining the street. And they are cheering on their new benevolent emperor and empress.
You know, as bizarre as these endings sound, the most plausible ones are the first and the last

Reactions: DixieNormous

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You missed the part where when she is with the MC, she is happy and smiling. Without the MC, not so much. Her love for him burns so bright, that she never has sex again, and never smiles again to honor the love of her life.
I'm sorry but my perception on your plotline was clouded by the REPEATED BUTTRAPE OF MC'S ASS... thats kinda.. kinda big enough of a thing that pretty much hogs all the attention to itself you know. It dims the fun times part somewhat you see. Just a wee bit. Such experience is unsettling for some. I don't judge if thats your preferred way to go and you'd do so with a happy smile on your face but i am somewhat more conservative than that and would aim for a happier ending.

Ah, so it's a "the pink elephant in my closet is telling me that reality is a lie" thingy? I feel you! :sneaky:
Thankyou :giggle:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
You see, all part of the plan
Make an Alliance, something people can rally behind from all walks of life
Then poof
People start coming from every direction looking to get in on the action

We will become #1 on the trending page if it’s the last thing I do

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
You see, all part of the plan
Make an Alliance, something people can rally behind from all walks of life
Then poof
People start coming from every direction looking to get in on the action

We will become #1 on the trending page if it’s the last thing I do
What's our current position?

DixieNormous

Jan 12, 2018
I'm sorry but my perception on your plotline was clouded by the REPEATED BUTTRAPE OF MC'S ASS... thats kinda.. kinda big enough of a thing that pretty much hogs all the attention to itself you know. It dims the fun times part somewhat you see. Just a wee bit. Such experience is unsettling for some. I don't judge if thats your preferred way to go and you'd do so with a happy smile on your face but i am somewhat more conservative than that and would aim for a happier ending.
lol

It's not really my ending. I'm a romantic, if I wrote it, it would be much more positive and loving. What I did was, I asked myself "What kind of completely fucked up twist could DPC come up with in this situation." So, that's what I thought he would write. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes