Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Bella wouldn't allow her faction to hurt the Jill faction, and by extension the Alliance. In fact, the Bella faction can be the official protectors of the Alliance, as Bella is to Jill.
I feel like Bella would be in it solely if Jill was in it.

Reactions: TheFinder

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Bella wouldn't allow her faction to hurt the Jill faction, and by extension the Alliance. In fact, the Bella faction can be the official protectors of the Alliance, as Bella is to Jill.
As long as Jill faction doesn't lash out at Bella, its okay.
I feel like Bella would be in it solely if Jill was in it.
Pretty much and only if Jillites respect the Bellans.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It was a good catch, a fitting pairing aaaand i kinda always appreciate a Coriolan image :sneaky:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are sick.
I mean really fucked up in the head.Those passive-agressive jabs coming from a place of fear or seeking for attention or approval are nothing compared to this.There is something fundamentally wrong with your head.Seek help.

I would love to read another analysis of how much of a psychopath and sociopath Quinn is after reading 5 pages of unprovoked hostility concluded with this.

How`s fucking evil and rotten here?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I respect that Quinnite templar's zealous devotion, he is adamant in defending his chosen one. Quite valiant that one is. Actually he puts a lot of knights of other kingdom's to shame when it comes to determination. He never backs down. He will be hard to kill and Bellans won't fight him i tell you this already. He respected our ways that dark knight did. We care not if his cause is black as night, we respect his twisted honor.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You are sick.
I mean really fucked up in the head.Those passive-agressive jabs coming from a place of fear or seeking for attention or approval are nothing compared to this.There is something fundamentally wrong with your head.Seek help.

I would love to read another analysis of how much of a psychopath and sociopath Quinn is after reading 5 pages of unprovoked hostility concluded with this.

How`s fucking evil and rotten here?
Yeah I have to agree it was tasteless and went way too far as bad as Quinn is she ain't that evil

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes