Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Don't even joke. Bad Ennoch, bad.
The irony is quite thick! Thats why i'm laughing so hard. To save Maya from prostitution and possibly earn her love... you have to pay for her tuition.. and in turn you pay for her love again. No matter how we look at it, Maya's love could be earned through cold hard cash. A lots of it. I find that funny as hell :geek:

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Due to our numbers, I'd like to think the Jill fanclub [...]
Number of people ≠ number of posts

If you were to remove all the posts of the ~5 Jill superfans here, this thread would have 90% of the last 350 pages removed... ...and there'd be less than a handful of mentions of Jill left...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Uh, I was just joking hahahaha yeah totally, let’s make that Alliance happen, I totally won’t stab you in the Back

View attachment 341933
Using suspiciously specific denial while dealing diplomacy with the other factions is never a good idea, for some reason they will doubt of your intentions (which are obviously pure and noble :cool:); and this is my first advice after my official appointment as advisor :).

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Using suspiciously specific denial while dealing diplomacy with the other factions is never a good idea, for some reason they will doubt of your intentions (which are obviously pure and noble :cool:); and this is my first advice after my official appointment as advisor :).
Thank you my good man, this is why I chose you to do such an important task ;)

Reactions: TheFinder

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Till one of you stabs the other in the back :p there that's the seeds of doubt set in :D

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes