Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Et tu, Brute?
I live in the frozen wastes near the castle of the icequeen. I'm a pragmatic. I don't wage war, i set my enemies upon eachothers :cool: The Mayans bleed themselves out upon Quinnites and Sagers while the Jillites though most numerous stretch themselves too thin against all.

We Isabellans would never wage war against the Jillites. They are our closest neighbours you see. Our roads entwined, our trade extensive, we are in an.. alliance of necessity. The Mayans, the Sagers are too far away, too busy waging their little crusades against the warlike Quinnites who are all too happy to take up arm and shed the blood of the righteous knights of those kingdoms, even if the Sagers are more like mercantile people, they hire mercenaries to do their dirty work but its all the same for the Quinnites.

Joseians are stubborn but too few in numbers. A city state nestled between the kingdom of Mayans and Quinnites. Its content enough to secure their borders which are essentially the city walls.

Here in the northen most parts we don't let our passion run amock so rampantly as to blind us. Our hand can lend aid just as readily as it can stab an icy dagger between your ribs. We never forget who mocked our beloved icequeen in the past.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Ok how about this:
President of Jill - Me
President of Sage - King Monkey Mon
President of Josy -
President of Bella -
President of Maya -

Josy has no president. Bella fans need to claim themselves a president. And Maya fans now need to fight amongst each other to claim the president title.
I think I’m the Vice President and speaker of the Maya autocracy as the leader is Maya herself

Reactions: TheFinder

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes