freca

Jun 15, 2017
Okay, I'm going to ask the big no-no question. Has there been a status update recently? I'm just trying to get up to speed...

Before you jump down my throat, the last I knew, an extension to the release was made, but I'm not having luck finding the post from DPC where he talked about it. I literally just went through 30+ pages and its all conspiracy theory conjecture and votes for who is the hottest chick (which we all know is Sage). I also did find some teaser preview pictures which are very likable.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Okay, I'm going to ask the big no-no question. Has there been a status update recently? I'm just trying to get up to speed...

Before you jump down my throat, the last I knew, an extension to the release was made, but I'm not having luck finding the post from DPC where he talked about it. I literally just went through 30+ pages and its all conspiracy theory conjecture and votes for who is the hottest chick (which we all know is Sage). I also did find some teaser preview pictures which are very likable.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-2-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2106008
Most recent.

Reactions: freca and TheFinder
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes