laliandra

May 2, 2019
Now do you get it? Hell i even gave a fact, that Leah jerked of MC during coma, but it's ridiculous
i see how you destroyed your own valid theory form with that last sentence. an undeniable fact does not make a valid theory, as you gracefully exemplified there.

the theory you posted is wrong because DPC has said AL and BaDIK are not set in the same universe.

it's okay tho, we don't have to agree but trying to dismiss a theory because you don't agree on the relevance of the facts presented imo cheapens the discussion.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Guys you don't have to convince the other here, you do get that right? Lia just spoke about a theory, that doesn't turn Maya into a trans, she still very much a female through and through :) Its just Lia's theory that she may not be. But thats all.
because you don't agree on the relevance of the facts
Fact is that your theory ignores the relevant facts of the game right now :geek: You have a theory but the game doesn't support it.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
but trying to dismiss a theory because you don't agree on the relevance of the facts presented imo cheapens the discussion.
Relevance of the Facts provided?
What facts did you provide that i disagreed with, that prove that Maya in Trans?
One second you say you don't need facts, then you're saying i cheapened the discussion by disagreeing with your facts that you yourself said you didn't need?
It does not make any sense

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Pictures. We have lots and lots of picture of Maya that proves her to be a female. Do you have any kind of in-game evidence that she wasn't?
i just clarified before, intersex doesn't mean you have to be born with a dick or a male physique. so that's not really a fact that contradicts the theory.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i just clarified before, intersex doesn't mean you have to be born with a dick or a male physique. so that's not really a fact that contradicts the theory.
Thats okay, you can have a theory, anyone can but Maya will remain female still :)

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Guys you don't have to convince the other here, you do get that right? Lia just spoke about a theory, that doesn't turn Maya into a trans, she still very much a female through and through :) Its just Lia's theory that she may not be. But thats all.

Fact is that your theory ignores the relevant facts of the game right now :geek: You have a theory but the game doesn't support it.
I agree , and i'm not even trying to say im right man, Maya could be for all i know, im just trying to show someone that the credibility of what they just tried to prove is non-existent

Reactions: Ennoch

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Thats okay, you can have a theory, anyone can but Maya will remain female still :)
that's very gracious of you. if you find any fact disproving the theory then hit me up. btw, i never said maya wasn't female but i can see some may be very sensible to this topic for some reason.

Relevance of the Facts provided?
What facts did you provide that i disagreed with, that prove that Maya in Trans?
One second you say you don't need facts, then you're saying i cheapened the discussion by disagreeing with your facts that you yourself said you didn't need?
It does not make any sense
like i said, we don't need to agree. you can stick with the valid theory form you personally disproved.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
listen lialialia202020, i don't mean anything personal and you could be right, maybe i'm just being a jerk, but i'm just trying to say that when you have a theory, people are going to need something they can grasp, that points to said theory being true, that's all

So..... you got any other theories you wanna talk about? :LOL:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
that's very gracious of you. if you find any fact disproving the theory then hit me up. btw, i never said maya wasn't female but i can see some may be very sensible to this topic for some reason.
Its not the topic really but yes, most people prefer females to be actual females from the start :geek: I don't have to prove anything, its your theory, you have to prove it. I don't have to prove to you that Maya is a female. YOU said she maybe not.. you prove it. The fact that intersex can mean what you say it does.. is what proves nothing. It doesn't proves Maya to be intersex.

As long as you can't prove her to be intersex, she is female. Thats the general consesus. Your theory is in its entirety a theory. You can obviously see Maya as a trans, thats your choice :) Like... you don't have more proof about her intersexness than i have for the the transgender lizardmen priesthood behind mc's grandparents.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
also i Never said a theory with facts in it had to be right

but that's neither here nor there

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Its not the topic really but yes, most people prefer females to be actual females from the start :geek: I don't have to prove anything, its your theory, you have to prove it. I don't have to prove to you that Maya is a female. YOU said she maybe not.. you prove it. The fact that intersex can mean what you say it does.. is what proves nothing. It doesn't proves Maya to be intersex.

As long as you can't prove her to be intersex, she is female. Thats the general consesus. Your theory is in its entirety a theory. You can obviously see Maya as a trans, thats your choice :) Like... you don't have more proof about her intersexness than i have for the the transgender lizardmen priesthood behind mc's grandparents.
nah i don't have to prove shit personally. i propose a theory and it's just that a theory (yep in it's entirety as you put it) and i wait for DPC's next update and then i see if it was wrong or right, no biggie either way. if the theory contradicts anything that has been in previous episodes then i'll gladly admit being wrong but as for right now it's a valid guess.

honestly i didn't expect people to get triggered by something i found innocuous, i was trying to add to what Dixie.Normous proposed which i found interesting.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
So you don't want anyone questioning or talking to you about your theories? good to know, no criticism allowed eh?

Reactions: smokebox

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
wasn't my intention to point fingers at anyone, i mean it. just saying how one of the first replies quickly dismissed the theory as crap.
Well its a crap. But mine too. So we are even :p But on a serious note i really don't mind what you think of Maya really, its not like any of us are changing the game for the rest of us fools. If i wanna consider Maya a vacuum cleaner that got transformed into her current form well then i'm gonna do that and noone gonna convince me otherwise.

We really are just throwing theories out there and will see what the game brings. No harms done, i wasn't triggered, i enjoyed the little debate and i hope you aren't triggered either. Don't take these things at heart. Maya fanatics don't like their girls to be changed! I hate the idea of Bella being bullied.. or the mc ending up buttraped soooo.. thats pretty much it :giggle:

I'm glad you actually got yourself involved. Another active member who participates!

Reactions: CAznable
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes