Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

laliandra

May 2, 2019
When Maya is showing us around campus you can see Dawe holding Riona by her waist which tells me he is interested in women.
to be fair, i think being interested in Riona is proof you are human being, not necessarily that you're interested in women.

but yes, i think that's a possible theory, although i'd much rather see her with Maya for... reasons.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Again - problems. Her father is a dictator. We know that for sure. He would do any kind of procedure he wants with her because she is a baby or underage child. She would be raised as a boy and no one would be the wiser. And she was a little girl - we see that on Xmass photo with Derek.

What?! o_O

Nope, I was talking about her "Promise me to always be honest with me" thing.
Always with exaggeration :LOL:
We know he is controlling...of Maya,doesn`t seem to be as controling with Derek.

We like of course !!!!!
View attachment 342268
Very nice WP and all...
but
dude is starting to be an asshole with not making a single one with Quinn.............................. ...... ...... ....... .......

If you had to make the perfect lady, which part of each of the 5 LI would you choose? Personality included.
There already is a girl that has it all...I mean where`s the dillemma?

FutaFeet

Jun 13, 2017
to be fair, i think being interested in Riona is proof you are human being, not necessarily that you're interested in women.

but yes, i think that's a possible theory, although i'd much rather see her with Maya for... reasons.
You have good taste, i too would like to see that, for... reasons.

Reactions: laliandra

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
If we're bringing happiness into Maya's life by being in a serious relationship with her I don't think he'll mind. In fact I think he'll be glad that of all the guys she hooks up with it's his best bro.
Mormont Mytez J..D Fantabaldu

i still find this funny though

screenshot0036.png

smokebox

yeah well im still going to have a playthrough for her because honesty i dont blame her for her personality i blame the developer for obviously hating gingers

after the last game had the attractive ginger turning into a yandere and being the cause of everyones grief thats why Sage is going to stay on my signature

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Very nice WP and all...
but
dude is starting to be an asshole with not making a single one with Quinn.............................. ...... ...... ....... .......

There already is a girl that has it all...I mean where`s the dillemma?
I really wish to post some WP with Quinn , but i don't have any one ; i don't know if DrPink made some with Quinn , because i don't think to have all his wallpapers made for 30 and 40 $ triers ... But i think he never made some nice pictures just for her :(

Last edited:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
If you're looking at Shakespearian comedy vs tragedy, there is a simple litmus test:

Comedy = they get married
Tragedy = they die

:p
That's precisely what i've been freaking saying. I've already had to endure one idiot that wanted to try and make it sound as if it were a romance and then acted like an arrogant douche when their argument failed. Please don't stir that pot back up? Go tell that to the dude that refused to accept the difference between romance and tragedy.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Has anyone theorised about Josy's boyfriend being Chad yet? She says in the first chapter "i know people who go there already". I know her step-brother goes there but it is a possibility she could be talking about Chad and the tri-alphas.
I know the common theory is Chad and Dawe being homosexual but I just feel like it is too obvious and we are being lead on. When Maya is showing us around campus you can see Dawe holding Riona by her waist which tells me he is interested in women. He also insults MC by calling you "homo" if you choose to say "love you too, dad" during the phone call, implying a negative outlook on homosexuals.
But thats just a theory, a game theory.
Yes we`ve been through this
Josy+Chad has a weakness of college and the town she lives being relativly close,Josy feels lonely and how much long distance relationship sucks...they could meet up every weekend or every other weekend - for that reason alone it`s unlikely.

I don`t think Dawe and Chad are gay,I don`t think it holds any water to be frank.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I really wish to post some WP with Quinn , but i don't have any one ; i don't know if DrPink made some with Quinn , because i don'tthink to have all his wallpaper made for 30 and 40 $ triers ... But i think he never made some nice pictures just for her :(
Oh I did not meant you being an asshole but DPC
Everyone appreciates you sharing what you can with us,including myself ;)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Oh I did not meant you being an asshole but DPC
Everyone appreciates you sharing what you can with us,including myself ;)
Don't worry I understood that you were referring to the dev ; but also from my side , i like Quinn as character and i wish to have some nice pictures just with her. So DrPinkCake if you're reading our posts , please , make some nice Wp for Quinn.... :)

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes