dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Right, the same Rusty who throws alcohol-fueled parties on campus which involve underage drinking, is aware that Tommy and other DIK members are smoking weed, engages in solicitation of prostitution with the Pink Rose girls, and is such a wishy washy leader that he immediately defers to a freshman who's been a DIK for less than 24 hours when faced with the prospect of cleaning up the trashed mansion.

He ignores all those rules, but militantly follows the "only DIKs live in the mansion" rule.

If MC went up to Rusty and said "Hey, Sage is gonna stay with us for a few weeks while she gets her situation sorted out," Rusty would probably cave in immediately and agree.
Plus, Elena and Heather are staying there all the time. It was never a hard rule.
That's why I have hope that MC will take Maya to his place. Then the father could shove the key of Maya's room deep up his ass and lock it.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
being totally ignorant,....
so... is there a hot air dryer down there too, or does everyone walk around with wet azzesz?
After using the bidet's water jet, you simply wipe away the water with some ( not a lot) TP. And it's just water wipe, so you ensure maximum cleanliness.
Simple and effective. Some Americans use wet wipes after bidet use instead of TP to wipe excess water, but that's a style choice I guess, I prefer drying with paper afterwards.

Sidenote: This was totally me during the start of pandemic lockdowns:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: shinkei

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I could imagine that it was Dawe. Dawe is his character trait arrogant and ambitious. Maybe he wanted to replace Chad as president of the Alphas. MC gave him the perfect template for a scapegoat and if he got Arieth's photo's before, he could create an alibi for himself. :unsure:

Because of Chad's attack on MC, the Alpha's were under Cathy's watch. Accordingly, Dawe had a motive to get Cathy out of the way and with a traitor among the DIK's he could have released the Cathy chunk.:unsure:

In EP5, the DIK's were with the Alpha's first. I don't remember who it was, but one of the DIK's mentioned that they were going to the Prep. The perfect time for Dawe to take revenge on the DIK's and destroy the Mansion.:unsure:
at the party who was the only one there that was missing or alone when cathys cluck happened? and only poped up later after the fact.
Edit: there's only one person that we know where they were and wasn't there when rusty busted in talking about the cluck

Last edited:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I don't know anymore.
Nick? :unsure: I shouldn't eat beef anymore.:rolleyes:
Fucking bovine madness!:KEK:
So if u look at the result of the letters that were sent to Chad and Dawe it essentually severed the ties between the hots and the jocks.
Also..

True, ....... wait... there is someone that would of had access to all that, wouldn't of been noticed, and would of had motive to do it..... Heather.
Heather would of also had access to the laptop during the Cathy cluck because she was passed out on the couch (tho I don't know why she'd do it) and after she was all worried about Tommy getting into trouble but didn't really seem like she gave a shit about rusty catching shit.
Edit: actually if you take the theory some have had about sage stepping down and heather taking over, it could of possibly been that, Tommy president of diks, her president of hots. And the other part was cutting ties with the jocks. Ergo "true colors"
Heather was passed out on the couch with quinn and Tommy in the room. Tommy and Quinn came out to the "spin the bottle game". We didn't see her till later after rusty found the laptop.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: shinkei and dalli_x

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
at the party who was the only one there that was missing or alone when cathys cluck happened? and only poped up later after the fact.
Edit: there's only one person that we know where they were and wasn't there when rusty busted in talking about the cluck
Weirdly, Rusty was missing at one point. Someone mentions not being able to find Rusty, but that his room was locked and sounds of fucking were coming from in there.

That moment of locked room seems likely to me when the cluck probably happened. And it could've been a duo, guy and girl, in his room. Faking the sex by just moaning, post the cluck, slip out the back. Rusty's room has two ways to come in, iirc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shinkei

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Hey sorry if this question was asked before, but how long does beta testing usually take before it gets released? Thanks in advance.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Weirdly, Rusty was missing at one point. Someone mentions not being able to find Rusty, but that his room was locked and sounds of fucking were coming from in there.

That moment of locked room seems likely to me when the cluck probably happened. And it could've been a duo, guy and girl, in his room. Faking the sex by just moaning, post the cluck, slip out the back. Rusty's room has two ways to come in, iirc.
One out to the back hallway the other to the hallway Tommy's room is off of which leads to the party room

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Sorry if this being asked before but which choice/event triggered whether Derek banged Arieth or not? I was replaying and in this new one Derek already banged Arieth and probably got the crab, different from my old one where he just said she's off his to do list.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Hey sorry if this question was asked before, but how long does beta testing usually take before it gets released? Thanks in advance.
For ep6 it took like a week so let's pray that the beta testers are as eager as we are to play through the routes

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
From Tommy's room It's quicker to go through rustys room than to go out to the party room to get to the library

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Sorry if this being asked before but which choice/event triggered whether Derek banged Arieth or not? I was replaying and in this new one Derek already banged Arieth and probably got the crab, different from my old one where he just said she's off his to do list.
Have to win the shot battle and don't go back to Maya

Reactions: ename144

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I'm not quite sure about Heather. She was upstairs in the Mansion. She actually showed concern as well. But what would Dawe get out of it, he would just be the president of the Alpha's? Heather would not break the connection of DIK and HOT's.

On the other hand, she is a woman and a bitch at that. She's also not happy with Sage as president and Dawe and Heather's character traits are also the same. There is another question. How did Heather and Tommy end up in a relationship in the first place? Was Heather perhaps just playing with Tommy? She was present at the conversation between Quinn and Tommy and definitely heard that Tommy offered himself as a scapegoat. But Tommy could also be rising to president of the DIK's as a result. Mysterious! Maybe Heather is also giving Quinn a hard time. The two don't really like each other. Heather has also complained about poor supply of the drugs. Maybe she thinks she can do better than Quinn and she got Dawe to ambush Quinn.

If I look at the existing possibilities, it could very well fit together.:unsure:
in spite of his efforts to create these theories, I think the whole thing smells of Vinny with Nick's help.... But I'll add a crazy theory... Jade took Cathy's photo.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
in spite of his efforts to create these theories, I think the whole thing smells of Vinny with Nick's help.... But I'll add a crazy theory... Jade took Cathy's photo.
So I'm supposed to develop a theory on this? No problem, I can do that. I'll link that to my theory that Jade is the mastermind behind a lot of things. :cool: :unsure:

Jade may want Cathy out of the way because of Stephen. Cathy also overruled Jade in the conversation about Chad, and Stephen was on Cathy's side. She could have the power to pressure Quinn if she knew about Quinn's drug business. Quinn, however, now has no access to the laptop and is pressuring Tommy to release Cathy's picture. He refuses at first and then Josy arrives. Let's call it gentle pressure that Quinn puts on Tommy. Tommy goes to the back door at the dildo game, into Rusty's room and off to the library, since that's probably where he has the time to upload the picture and drop off the cluck. Go back and meet up with Quinn again. :rolleyes:

Quinn says after the sex with MC in EP6 that he better stay out of it. Maybe Quinn knows about the video of Jade and the MC?
Tommy could have seen it and told Quinn about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: sorco2003
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes