godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Y'all are missing out the obvious explanation for everything. MC's father is actually a drug kingpin who killed his mother when she found out that he had a mistress (Bella). MC was only a few months old so he doesn't remember anything from back then. Then he married Bella while looking after MC and pretending to be a poor guy because it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven. And yeah you guessed it. He's a hardcore Christian and is actually Maya's dad as well. But since he can't be everywhere at the same time, he hired someone to pretend to be Maya's dad who'll carry out his wishes and raise Maya as a strict Catholic father.

Also MC's mother is obviously a Royce and she's Jill's dead older sister.

Except...

She isn't dead. That's right folks. She was resuscitated at the hospital by a doctor and then married someone else and had a kid with him. That kid is Troy. Now watch as Troy will help MC out when he needs help the most and they'll together take down MC 's dad.

It's true. I don't lie.
Troy is older than ol' MC Syphilis.

Other than that I agree baby girl Lynette is alive and well.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
You know. I think it'd be funny if dpc broke the fourth wall through Derek speculating that he's a character in a game and then MC would dismiss him as either being drunk or stupid
We're characters in a game as well. We break the 4th wall all the time. I doubt it's as hilarious as you think.

Reactions: shinkei

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You know. I think it'd be funny if dpc broke the fourth wall through Derek speculating that he's a character in a game and then MC would dismiss him as either being drunk or stupid
Or the MC can agree with him, and get Magnar to write a new DnG story about escaping back to the real world and it takes hours to finish with no sex scenes.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm confused, did Jill ever say she was a virgin or are people just assuming?
It's a very reasonable assumption based on her telling the MC that she's never got passed the first date with a guy and that she has this antiquated view that sex should happen after the 3rd date.

Plus, Elena and Heather are staying there all the time. It was never a hard rule.
They spend the night with their boyfriends but they don't live in the DIK mansion which is what this rule is about, so neither Maya nor Josy could live in the mansion on a permanent basis.

at the party who was the only one there that was missing or alone when cathys cluck happened? and only poped up later after the fact.
Edit: there's only one person that we know where they were and wasn't there when rusty busted in talking about the cluck
Camila and Riona were both absent and then they both show up during the free-roam; Riona is outside the library where the laptop was found and Mona says she hasn't seen Camila "in a while" and then she shows up after you get Mona a beer.

Heather was passed out on the couch with quinn and Tommy in the room. Tommy and Quinn came out to the "spin the bottle game". We didn't see her till later after rusty found the laptop.
Heather being passed out was in the mini-flashback at the start of the episode, not the party at the end of it.

Weirdly, Rusty was missing at one point. Someone mentions not being able to find Rusty, but that his room was locked and sounds of fucking were coming from in there.

That moment of locked room seems likely to me when the cluck probably happened. And it could've been a duo, guy and girl, in his room. Faking the sex by just moaning, post the cluck, slip out the back. Rusty's room has two ways to come in, iirc.
From Tommy's room It's quicker to go through rustys room than to go out to the party room to get to the library
If you look at the floor plan, someone could cut through the kitchen to get to the library and bypass all the people in the main party room.

screenshot0072.png

If someone, let's say Camila, distracted Rusty by getting physical with him, someone else, let's say Riona, could have nabbed the laptop and taken it to the library. The only issue would be the people in line for the bathroom, but they probably wouldn't have noticed or cared even if they did. John Boy is in line during the free-roam, but he may have joined the queue after the Cathy cluck or he's just that dense that he didn't clock Riona carrying the DIK laptop into the library.

in spite of his efforts to create these theories, I think the whole thing smells of Vinny with Nick's help.... But I'll add a crazy theory... Jade took Cathy's photo.
Here's a sensible theory; a HOT took that photo.

who was the dik who got booted out or whatever, is it possible hes the mastermind pulling strings thru quinn?, i mean thats who she gets the drugs from right?
Vinny, and I don't see him being any kind of mastermind of anything. He's just become a drug dealer like Quinn and they both get their drugs from the same supplier. He's essentially something of a rival of Quinn's and that may or may not come into play later.

Jill is the MC's step-sister or cousin by way of his dead mother. DPC is trying way too hard to not have them doing the horizontal hokey pokey.
She won't be and he's not. Jill is simply a somewhat naive virgin girl and hers is a more slowburn story, that's it. Also, she was a late addition to the story so this probably also contributes to her taking longer to get to the sexy action.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Let's hope that Linette will sign her name in the diary sooner or later, at least then we can vary the theories a little...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes