Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
For Cathy's cluck, is the fact that the kitchen is locked important like during a party the DIK's close some doors or it's just a way to say we can't explore ? Because if it's locked, only someone with the keys could do it so a DIK (If we think that they did pass by the kitchen to go to the library). But there is a point which is strange about the library and the kitchen, we know that Rusty found the PC in the library, so why is Nick searching in the library when others DIK know that the PC was in the library ? This point become more important with the fact that John Boy is waiting for the WC, so he should know that Rusty did go in the library. Nick shouldn't need to go in the library unless he was already in it and was hiding when Rusty walked in. John Boy or Riona could know who passed by the kitchen if they were already in this corridor.
The lack of free-roam in the kitchen is likely due to DPC just not including it. I don't think there's a particularly great hidden meaning there, but if anything, it may be because DPC didn't want people to see how someone could get the laptop from Rusty's room to the library without going through the main room where everybody was. I remember that this was a point of contention with the "who dunnit?" debates because people were wondering how someone could sneak the laptop past all those people, but after Ep 6 we can now see how someone could have done that quite easily but DPC maybe didn't want people knowing that after Ep 4.

And I think it was Nick who found the laptop and told Rusty, and Nick stays in the room just because, not for any special reason other than perhaps reminiscing about his friend Vinny whose room it used to be.

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
It's a very reasonable assumption based on her telling the MC that she's never got passed the first date with a guy and that she has this antiquated view that sex should happen after the 3rd date.

They spend the night with their boyfriends but they don't live in the DIK mansion which is what this rule is about, so neither Maya nor Josy could live in the mansion on a permanent basis.

Camila and Riona were both absent and then they both show up during the free-roam; Riona is outside the library where the laptop was found and Mona says she hasn't seen Camila "in a while" and then she shows up after you get Mona a beer.

Heather being passed out was in the mini-flashback at the start of the episode, not the party at the end of it.

If you look at the floor plan, someone could cut through the kitchen to get to the library and bypass all the people in the main party room.

View attachment 1130696

If someone, let's say Camila, distracted Rusty by getting physical with him, someone else, let's say Riona, could have nabbed the laptop and taken it to the library. The only issue would be the people in line for the bathroom, but they probably wouldn't have noticed or cared even if they did. John Boy is in line during the free-roam, but he may have joined the queue after the Cathy cluck or he's just that dense that he didn't clock Riona carrying the DIK laptop into the library.

Here's a sensible theory; a HOT took that photo.

Vinny, and I don't see him being any kind of mastermind of anything. He's just become a drug dealer like Quinn and they both get their drugs from the same supplier. He's essentially something of a rival of Quinn's and that may or may not come into play later.

She won't be and he's not. Jill is simply a somewhat naive virgin girl and hers is a more slowburn story, that's it. Also, she was a late addition to the story so this probably also contributes to her taking longer to get to the sexy action.
I suspect from you , You could be dr. pink cafe with fake account. Broh when I came here you always here.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
And I think it was Nick who found the laptop and told Rusty, and Nick stays in the room just because, not for any special reason other than perhaps reminiscing about his friend Vinny whose room it used to be.
When you speak to Nick he say he is searching for the laptop even if we talked to Rusty first, so he can't be the one to tell Rusty if someone did tell him.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
The lack of free-roam in the kitchen is likely due to DPC just not including it. I don't think there's a particularly great hidden meaning there, but if anything, it may be because DPC didn't want people to see how someone could get the laptop from Rusty's room to the library without going through the main room where everybody was. I remember that this was a point of contention with the "who dunnit?" debates because people were wondering how someone could sneak the laptop past all those people, but after Ep 6 we can now see how someone could have done that quite easily but DPC maybe didn't want people knowing that after Ep 4.

Hiding a laptop on one's person wouldn't be all that difficult. I tend to think the route taken is less important than it's being made out with the obvious exception that whoever stole the laptop took that route. But, if you were going to be inconspicuous in stealing the laptop you would make sure to be seen without it.

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
chad was clearly in the gym lockerroom calling his insurance agent and asking if he was wearing khakis. we only assume he has a side chick. because sage believes he has one.

truth is all his steroid use has gotter hi m a bit of a flacid problem, and hes embarrassed

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
chad was clearly in the gym lockerroom calling his insurance agent and asking if he was wearing khakis. we only assume he has a side chick. because sage believes he has one.

truth is all his steroid use has gotter hi m a bit of a flacid problem, and hes embarrassed
If what was in the envelope under his door was a photo of his micropenis maybe we know who took it.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Having played the break-up scene again. Is it me, or did Chad seem genuinely confused about the cheating? Like he didn't react guiltily and deny the cheating. He looked like someone who wasn't cheating and surprised at it coming up.

And I dunno whats up with the panties or the phone call or how Melanie ties in, but I'm starting to wonder if we have Chad all wrong (outside of being steroid rage monkey jock dickhead).

And then later on when Sage is with MC, and she's like "i have the recording, i know he's cheating, I know it" (something like that). Something about that felt off to me. Like DPC is using the recording as red herring for something else, and the phone call is going to not be what we think it is.

Mursanian

Feb 12, 2021
Having played the break-up scene again. Is it me, or did Chad seem genuinely confused about the cheating? Like he didn't react guiltily and deny the cheating. He looked like someone who wasn't cheating and surprised at it coming up.

And I dunno whats up with the panties or the phone call or how Melanie ties in, but I'm starting to wonder if we have Chad all wrong (outside of being steroid rage monkey jock dickhead).

And then later on when Sage is with MC, and she's like "i have the recording, i know he's cheating, I know it" (something like that). That felt to me like DPC is using the recording as red herring for something else, and the phone call is going to not be what we think it is.
Think Chad is closet Gay, that is my take on that.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019

And then later on when Sage is with MC, and she's like "i have the recording, i know he's cheating, I know it" (something like that). Something about that felt off to me. Like DPC is using the recording as red herring for something else, and the phone call is going to not be what we think it is.
You might want to go back and play the scene were the MC is recording Chad's conversation on the phone in the locker room.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
For ep6 it took like a week so let's pray that the beta testers are as eager as we are to play through the routes
I'm not sure I can take further discussion of the benefits of using a bidet. Please DPC save from this fate : move the beta-testing along.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes