InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
ftfy

1)I'm not sure what your point is. Are you agreeing that it was a misdirect? Sage/MC and most players are generally accepted the phone call as proof of cheating. I'm saying it might be DPC tricking us, and its something else. (Fuck, it could just be Chad on a sex hotline trying to psyche himself up or something.)
2)We don't actually know that Chad can't get it up. Its the excuse he's given Sage. We don't actually have confirmation on his impotence.
Yes, it certanly seems like a misdirection play. I seem to recall Sage and Chad arguing and her saying they hadn't had sex in some ridiculous amount of time, presumably because the steroids or PEDs he's taking are affecting his ability to perform. I don't see Sage being the problem with his ability to perform. That just wouldn't make for a believable story.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Yes, it certanly seems like a misdirection play. I seem to recall Sage and Chad arguing and her saying they hadn't had sex in some ridiculous amount of time, presumably because the steroids or PEDs he's taking are affecting his ability to perform. I don't see Sage being the problem with his ability to perform. That just wouldn't make for a believable story.
My bad, dude. I thought your initial post was implying the opposite.

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
For the blackmail, could it be for his use of steroids which are banned for his championship and if revealed could cost him dearly ?
Unlikely. Chad's material was separate from Dawe's and Chad didn't show his to the others. Most of the jocks (although so far only Chad and Dawe are confirmed) were on steroids. There shouldn't be any reason for it to be addressed to only Chad and Chad himself had no reason to hide it from the others had that been the case.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Unlikely. Chad's material was separate from Dawe's and Chad didn't show his to the others. Most of the jocks (although so far only Chad and Dawe are confirmed) were on steroids. There shouldn't be any reason for it to be addressed to only Chad and Chad himself had no reason to hide it from the others had that been the case.
True

TrinityLad

Apr 8, 2021
Hi everyone, my first post ever. Obviously, I love this game (who wouldn't?)

Fun thing is, I go to B&R in real life. The pictures DPC uses for B&R when you look out of people's windows are form Trinity College, Toronto, where I study. Just a fun thing I'm not sure if anyone has noticed before.

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
Sorry to butt in, on limited data plan rn and with release day coming close, it will take me a whole day to downlaod ~15 GB game. should I download the V0.6.1 with torrent from ist page and wait for the upgrade only patch ?

or download the whole game on release day ?

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Well, punching Anthony is an example of anger issues, which I mentioned. But when he's calm, he seems like a decent dude.

My only reasoning against that is, Chad's pictures are so personal that he hid them from the jocks. The jocks think he jumped MC over Dawe's pictures. They don't even know Chad got pictures. So its gotta be something that not even the jocks know.
You know how they say its the calm ones you gotta watch..... chad has a bad temper under that calmness, also he can be a dick too which is still not out of the realm of people who are calm.
As far as chad giving dawe the envelope he did tell them he got one too but didn't elaborate. And the pictures was a good distraction so he didn't have to
Edit: now that could be he didn't want them to know or simply dpc not revealing it which is likely

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Sorry to butt in, on limited data plan rn and with release day coming close, it will take me a whole day to downlaod ~15 GB game. should I download the V0.6.1 with torrent from ist page and wait for the upgrade only patch ?

just wait for the compressed version after release
it will be like 3GB+

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Been recommended DIK around, people love it but one of the flaws for them was the early of the first episode being kinda lower quality (specially MC house), I wish DPC could remaster the beginning.

Reactions: Ghostly

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
just wait for the compressed version after release
it will be like 3GB+
I've never played a compressed version of any games ever, as data is not a problem. connection speed is..
but yeah, exactly how much difference it will be in compressed version , coz I would rather enjoy this game in all its glory

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

You could always wait two days or so for the compressed version to be dropped in the thread. That'll probably chop it to 4 gigs ish, i imagine.

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
You could always wait two days or so for the compressed version to be dropped in the thread. That'll probably chop it to 4 gigs ish, i imagine.
Like I said , size doesn't really matter, but It will take me a lot of time to download the whole thing from scratch if required, As I would rather play the game as soon as it can be in my hands.

So will be a problem if I download the current torrent version ( its unmodified, right ? ) and upgrade it to next one on its release day using the patch ?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Download it now and wait for the patch that should not weigh more than 3gb

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I've never played a compressed version of any games ever, as data is not a problem. connection speed is..
but yeah, exactly how much difference it will be in compressed version , coz I would rather enjoy this game in all its glory
Well there are two types of compressions
-lossy(picture quality is decreased)
-lossless (picture quality remains same)

but I've played the BADIK compressed version from the start,
so I can tell you its quality is almost the same as the uncompressed one

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
You know how they say its the calm ones you gotta watch..... chad has a bad temper under that calmness, also he can be a dick too which is still not out of the realm of people who are calm.
As far as chad giving dawe the envelope he did tell them he got one too but didn't elaborate. And the pictures was a good distraction so he didn't have to
Edit: now that could be he didn't want them to know or simply dpc not revealing it which is likely
I just rewatched the scene where he tells them about getting kicked out the jocks. Unless there's a later scene where Chad tells them about his own envelope, he never tells them.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Like I said , size doesn't really matter, but It will take me a lot of time to download the whole thing from scratch if required, As I would rather play the game as soon as it can be in my hands.

So will be a problem if I download the current torrent version ( its unmodified, right ? ) and upgrade it to next one on its release day using the patch ?
Should be fine. The torrent is the same as the mega, as far as I know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jaabr
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes