ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
:LOL: I hate grind of any kind (thank you grindfest sanboxes) money is the only part I use.:rolleyes:
I have zero tolerance for any cheaters :cool: . and this game is far from grind. spend less money on whores may be:ROFLMAO: and you won't have money problem:ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have a question.

1. I used scrappy mod in my second run so all the save i have are edited from scrappy mod. If I download new patch when updates arrives will those save work or do I have to play game again?

2. How many times patches works fine I usually download complete game. So should I download patch or complete game.
If you've applied the mod to the game then the patch won't work, nor will any saves made if you modded the game at any point.

If you can download the full game, I recommend doing so and to always keep that clean version in its zip file format, that way you always have a clean version to apply patches to even if it means applying several patches at once.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I have zero tolerance for any cheaters :cool: . and this game is far from grind. spend less money on whores may be:ROFLMAO: and you won't have money problem:ROFLMAO:
An it harm none, do as ye please. Who exactly get's hurt by "cheating" in a single player game?

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
If you've applied the mod to the game then the patch won't work, nor will any saves made if you modded the game at any point.

If you can download the full game, I recommend doing so and to always keep that clean version in its zip file format, that way you always have a clean version to apply patches to even if it means applying several patches at once.
SAME THOUGHT !

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
An it harm none, do as ye please. Who exactly get's hurt by "cheating" in a single player game?
Well, 10 out of 10 time when some newbie come here to complain that he can't acces to a scene , they always fail to mention that they use crappy mods and cheats that is breaking their game.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
You actually deserve some serious slapping for using cheat and mods.disgusting
With multiplayer games, yeah.

With single player games...
Well, 10 out of 10 time when some newbie come here to complain that he can't acces to a scene , they always fail to mention that they use crappy mods and cheats that is breaking their game.
So in other words nobody gets hurt when people cheat in a single player game except the people cheating.

Idgaf if people cheat in single player games, play the game how ya want. Just don't expect the dev to support the cheats... which is common sense.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Right ! But personally i use when i just wannted have fun. Like my second run but after that I played 2 times and without mod.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And this is what can make the thread quite unbearable in the weeks folowing the release of an update because posts come flooding in with people asking about the error messages they get when opening the game, or why their saves don't work, or why it still has the previous version number on the screen and the new gallery scenes aren't there.

This thread does warn that the update patch won't work on a modded version of the game, but clearly some people just don't read it. :rolleyes:

Also, this game could really have a separate FAQ/Walkthrough thread like they have for Summertime Saga to filter out these posts.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I understand that people want their superiority in any way. Because they fail to understand some time guys have proper jobs, Where they have to work their ass of for 8 hours. So they skips things because they just want have fun.

Yet the people want to show how great, different achievement they have achieved like they have own the stars. yet they barely have seen pussy in life.

So In my opinion if any body cheats that up to him or her. If any one need help and you can do it. It's up to you that you do it or not but please don't be a human garbage.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
With multiplayer games, yeah.

With single player games...

So in other words nobody gets hurt when people cheat in a single player game except the people cheating.

Idgaf if people cheat in single player games, play the game how ya want. Just don't expect the dev to support the cheats... which is common sense.
Very much so. If it makes you happier then play it that way. I loved being crazy op with a fuckton of perks/traits(some of which are mods themselves and massively op in their own right) in fallout: new vegas. Steamroll through deadwind cavern. I AM A GOD YOU DULL CREATURES!!!!!! So much fun.

And I like scrappy's mod, granted mostly I've only used as a walkthrough mod but I like one cheat in particular that ability to get both sick sage and jill birthday because it's incredibly stupid that we can't. Jill is a sweet, kind, caring person and if the mc said I'm sorry Jill, my friend is sick and I promised I'd go take care of them. Can I get a raincheck? She'd respond Oh, yes. Go take care of your friend. We can do this later today, or tomorrow if that works better for you.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Come on

You can't talk about grinding in this game (apart from Maya's...).
UGH... The minigames and free roams frustrate me. Otherwise I find the game to be really great.

And Maya can go grind on Josey, not interested in her (or Josey) I am firmly in the Sage or nearly any MILF camp. Makes for less content overall since I am trying to not get involved in their problems but I am happier with my big titted redheaded fuck buddy :)

Reactions: QoSKitty
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes