Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Imagine we get a Bella scene, but we get interrupted by Jill (again) or James. DPC's going to find out if Coinzell's WW2 tank can destroy his house with one shot. :BootyTime:
I can tolerate some shit on Jill or Bella paths though, but if it would be Sage... But then again on her path everything good. :whistle:

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Eh, he obviously's not going to do the big reveal if he really intends to do 20 episodes.
Fuck me, did he really say that? I'm not casting aspersions or anything but at this current rate, we're talking years of work. Is there any dev that could stick with a project this big for so long?

Reactions: QoSKitty

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
  1. Neutral
  2. Pure DIK
  3. Pure Chick
  4. Jill
  5. Bella
  6. Sage
  7. Josy
  8. Maya
  9. Josy & Maya
  10. Celibate
In the dedicated LI routes, I avoid relations with anyone else as much as possible. The Celibate route avoids sexual relations altogether. It exists just to see what happens, and because with 5 months between updates, I get really fucking bored.
This kinda grinding I can get down with, but then again the story is why I'm here and still playing it.

Reactions: ename144 and OFT

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
  1. Neutral
  2. Pure DIK
  3. Pure Chick
  4. Jill
  5. Bella
  6. Sage
  7. Josy
  8. Maya
  9. Josy & Maya
  10. Celibate
In the dedicated LI routes, I avoid relations with anyone else as much as possible. The Celibate route avoids sexual relations altogether. It exists just to see what happens, and because with 5 months between updates, I get really fucking bored.
I try to do something like that, but it always ends up in Sage path and M&J path, except in the DIK affinity, then it's Sage and Quinn.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Fuck me, did he really say that? I'm not casting aspersions or anything but at this current rate, we're talking years of work. Is there any dev that could stick with a project this big for so long?
He has mentioned before that he intends to do somewhere between 12-20 episodes. Since no one really knows how the storyline is supposed to turn out, we are still like anywhere from 2 to 6.5 years away from the game being completed if he keeps doing 2 updates per year.

It's hard work and no doubt it's mentally exhausting and what worries me is if DPC being the only one that develops the game and suddenly he loses his motivation or gets a writer's block or simply doesn't enjoy this anymore, we may never see the end of this masterpiece.

Reactions: twiztid

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I am very late to this thread, so I ask, how long is the topic "quiet" when the update is released? or is it a never stop?
It's never quiet. Before the update we get all the newbies and lurkers asking "where's the update?", "when's the update?", then it'll be filled with these newbies and lurkers for about a week or so after the release asking technical questions about bugs, errors, etc, and asking how to unlock scenes and find special renders.

Best to just avoid the thread for a while and not bother with theorycrafting and analysis until after that's died down, and this is why we could do with having a FAQ/Walkthrough thread for this game.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
He has mentioned before that he intends to do somewhere between 12-20 episodes. Since no one really knows how the storyline is supposed to turn out, we are still anywhere from 2 to 6.5 years away from the game being completed if he keeps doing 2 updates per year.

It's hard work and no doubt it's mentally exhausting and what worries me is if DPC being the only one that develops the game and suddenly he loses his motivation or gets writer's block or simply doesn't enjoy this anymore, we may never see the end of this masterpiece.
Not, to mention the quality of the animations, game mechanics take up a great amount of time. Then to have it proofread and tested. Bug fixes

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
I am very late to this thread, so I ask, how long is the topic "quiet" when the update is released? or is it a never stop?
It never stops. Ok the crazy theories will be a bit less for a while, Because we all have to suck in the new episode and see where everything fits (or not)... and before we get to new crazy theories we will start with more sensible ones first.
In the meantime the thread will be flooded by people reporting errors and faults because they try to update the modded version. Or do other things they were told not to do but did’t read...
And why they can’t get it running on their Macbook. And where is the compressed version. And where is the Android version. And when are we getting the walkthrough. And these questions can be found on every page again and again but hey why would you try to search or even scroll through a couple of pages first? :unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
  1. Neutral
  2. Pure DIK
  3. Pure Chick
  4. Jill
  5. Bella
  6. Sage
  7. Josy
  8. Maya
  9. Josy & Maya
  10. Celibate
the DIK route would be for Quinn and the HOTs?

I'm on 4.5 so far:

ALL LIs, between neutral and chick, carrying on all the LIs, of course I'm left with a big doubt in the choice at the sixth chapter between Sage and Jill, for adesos I chose Jill since I didn't want to go with Tommy afterwards

Evil as well, not DIK but really evil, treated badly anyone I could (especially Maya and Derek), best customer of the restaurant, of the LIs I carried on only Bella and Sage, and in theory Josy but only to put the couple in trouble

Sage, the heart route

Jill, the route of perseverance

then, having exhausted practically all my forces, I'm trying to carry on with Maya + Josy, but it's hard.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The fact that Nick was in the library could indicate that he was looking for something. For example, a USB stick or SD card on which the photo of Cathy was. It would be stupid if someone else found it. Maybe he also stole Jamie's cell phone and gave it to the person who was supposed to take Cathy's picture.:unsure:
I don't know, Nick does seems suspicious, but because of this I dont think he is involved. I think DPC try to mislead the peoples. I can See Vinny hold some grudges against some Dik members, probably Tommy, and since Rusty is his BF, he more than likely take Tommy side. and Vinny may had the code for the laptop, he could give it to some HOT bitch and plan some things against them. There are just too many question. But somehow I dont belive any DIK would turn against each other
They do seem like a brotherhood, unlike the Hots where there is obvious power play, and even the Jocks are not as close as they led to believe. Chad lied about the reason why he fought with MC, it was not because of Dawe's honor, that was just a convenient excuse. and Anthony also Fucking Aerith behind Dad's back, what a bro :ROFLMAO:.
all in all the Diks seems to be the most united groupe

Reactions: sorco2003

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
ICSTOR could do that... With one 100 renders update per decade :ROFLMAO:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I don't know, Nick does seems suspicious, but because of this I dont think he is involved. I think DPC try to mislead the peoples. I can See Vinny hold some grudges against some Dik members, probably Tommy, and since Rusty is his BF, he more than likely take Tommy side. and Vinny may had the code for the laptop, he could give it to some HOT bitch and plan some things against them. There are just too many question. But somehow I dont belive any DIK would turn against each other
They do seem like a brotherhood, unlike the Hots where there is obvious power play, and even the Jocks are not as close as they led to believe. Chad lied about the reason why he fought with MC, it was not because of Dawe's honor, that was just a convenient excuse. and Anthony also Fucking Aerith behind Dad's back, what a bro :ROFLMAO:.
all in all the Diks seems to be the most united groupe
Without much evidence I can imagine that Nick is much more Vinny's friend than a DIK, that's where I see the crack where the theory would come in. And, again, imagining without proof, the whole Jocks-Diks thing would be one part revenge against Tommy or Tommy/Rusty, and another part breaking Quinn's clients to keep his share of the business or just to beat him, or maybe Quinn is part of why Vinny left.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'll venture a prediction for the EP7 cliffhanger.:cool:
We might see some stunned DIK faces. The reason will be the walk of shame.
I could imagine the MC taking a girl or two in his library after the HOT's party.

Sage
Josy
Maya
Josy/Maya

SuperCharger

Mar 19, 2021
Assuming Episode 8 will be the final episode of "Season 2," I assume the cliffhanger will be some sort of crisis that MC needs to resolve in Episode 8, like how Episode 3 ended with the revelation that Maya and Josy were dating.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not good news for me!:rolleyes::cry:
You'll have 5 months afterwards to get the crazy theories out there. Don't worry about it. ;)

I'll venture a prediction for the EP7 cliffhanger.:cool:
We might see some stunned DIK faces. The reason will be the walk of shame.
I could imagine the MC taking a girl or two in his library after the HOT's party.

Sage
Josy
Maya
Josy/Maya
I think most would agree that a likely cliffhanger is James entering his home when Bella and the MC are in bed after having sex for the first time. :eek: :devilish:

Assuming Episode 8 will be the final episode of "Season 2," I assume the cliffhanger will be some sort of crisis that MC needs to resolve in Episode 8, like how Episode 3 ended with the revelation that Maya and Josy were dating.
Well, that wasn't an end of season cliffhanger. The Ep 4 cliffhanger wasn't much of one as it was just about whether the MC and Derek has passed Hell Week which they did, so whatever the Ep 8 cliffhanger it probably won't be that big, but Ep 7 probably will be.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes