felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Assuming Episode 8 will be the final episode of "Season 2," I assume the cliffhanger will be some sort of crisis that MC needs to resolve in Episode 8, like how Episode 3 ended with the revelation that Maya and Josy were dating.
the season cannot end with a cliffhanger that leaves you breathless, it can lead to a new status quo, or define a new situation (MC head of the DIKs, Quinn or MC awaiting trial...).

I think the cliffhander of the season was Maya's father, who we'll see what repercussions he will have

Nov 12, 2020
I think most would agree that a likely cliffhanger is James entering his home when Bella and the MC are in bed after having sex for the first time. :eek: :devilish:
James just casually entering Bella's house again after 3 years of disappearance: "Honey I'm home! :BootyTime:"
Yeah, I like to believe that's not going to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: tvas789

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
James just casually entering Bella's house again after 3 years of disappearance: "Honey I'm home! :BootyTime:"
of course it will! and then there will be an amazing threesome where James just jumps Isabella ass when she is on all 4´s sucking the MC dick!

That always reminds me of the best devils threesome i ever had in my life! mixed race girls are the best! she was part blonde and part brunette! her hair was blonde but when the knickers went off her pubes where black!

I mean back in the days when girls still had pubes!

• Wow
Reactions: Antonio Montana

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If, once again, all the problems come from an unexpected knock on the door, which is also a sign of great creativity, I think MC will get into the habit of shutting the door and disconnecting the intercom.

Reactions: Antonio Montana

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1131534

Why do Sage's boobs look so much smaller here?
Boobs can appear larger or smaller based upon the angle at which they are viewed. Some boobs can have a greater (or lesser) width, while others can have a greater (or lesser) length, and so on. Take for example the so called "pancake" boob or saggy boob. From the front they look massive, but from the side they look very thin and, well, a bit pancakey.

These are the kinds of facts you too can learn with years of study in the fascinating field of boobology.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As far we know, he hasn't been absent for 3 years, Bella just hasn't felt this horny for a man in 3 years. There's a big difference between these 2 things. For all we know it could just be that the spark went out of their marriage and after going through the motions for a couple of years, they've been separated for as little as 6 months.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Boobs can appear larger or smaller based upon the angle at which they are viewed. Some boobs can have a greater (or lesser) width, while others can have a greater (or lesser) length, and so on. Take for example the so called "pancake" boob or saggy boob. From the front they look massive, but from the side they look very thin and, well, a bit pancakey.

These are the kinds of facts you too can learn with years of study in the fascinating field of boobology.
I see you're a man of culture as well

SNACKGUN

Apr 7, 2021
I just downloaded Being A Dik 0.6.1 overnight in MAC, I was pumped but when I clicked it, It says "Being a dik can't be opened" What can I do?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think most would agree that a likely cliffhanger is James entering his home when Bella and the MC are in bed after having sex for the first time. :eek: :devilish:
I have a theory about this that makes the drama perfect. (This time you inspired me yourself, so blame yourself).:ROFLMAO:

Lynette/Neil and Isabella/James were friends. Lynette became pregnant and died at MC birth. Neil who loved Lynette fell into a deep emotional hole and Isabella/James took care of little MC. Neil disappeared for one, two maybe three years because he just couldn't deal with Lynette's death. When Neil was finally himself again, he wanted to bring his son home to him. But Isabella took the little MC so much to her heart that she didn't want to give him up anymore. Neil wanted to have his son with him and kidnapped the MC. Isabella and James searched for the MC and filed a missing person report with the police. Neil had to go into hiding with MC. After years of searching, Isabella and James gave up looking for the MC.

A few years later, the MC gets in real trouble when he beat up the bully at school. The mobber's parents wanted to press charges against MC and Neil. Neil doesn't know what to do and calls James. James discusses everything with Isabella and comes to the aid of Neil and the MC. Because of James' help, no charges are filed. (Zoey flashback)

By this time, Pete and Josy's mother (maybe Miranda) have broken up. James and Josy's mother used to be in a relationship before James met Isabella. The love between the two inflames a new and James stays with Josy's mother.
(MAYBE James is also Josy's father and found out about it from Josy's mother).

All of a sudden an MC comes to college and hooks up with Isabella.Isabella of course does not know that it is her MC, because he is logically much older. They have wonderful sex with each other and then comes your cliffhanger from EP7.

What a drama.

Nov 12, 2020
As far we know, he hasn't been absent for 3 years, Bella just hasn't felt this horny for a man in 3 years. There's a big difference between these 2 things. For all we know it could just be that the spark went out of their marriage and after going through the motions for a couple of years, they've been separated for as little as 6 months.
Isabella: "How long has it been since a man did this to me? Three years? No that can't be right..."
Isabella: "I haven't gotten an urge to touch myself... that's all..." "Until tonight..."

The "three years" in that sentence seems a bit too specific. We can argue all day long about this, but in my eyes DPC is just giving us a time span for her husband's absence.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
I have a theory about this that makes the drama perfect. (This time you inspired me yourself, so blame yourself).:ROFLMAO:

Lynette/Neil and Isabella/James were friends. Lynette became pregnant and died at MC birth. Neil who loved Lynette fell into a deep emotional hole and Isabella/James took care of little MC. Neil disappeared for one, two maybe three years because he just couldn't deal with Lynette's death. When Neil was finally himself again, he wanted to bring his son home to him. But Isabella took the little MC so much to her heart that she didn't want to give him up anymore. Neil wanted to have his son with him and kidnapped the MC. Isabella and James searched for the MC and filed a missing person report with the police. Neil had to go into hiding with MC. After years of searching, Isabella and James gave up looking for the MC.

A few years later, the MC gets in real trouble when he beat up the bully at school. The mobber's parents wanted to press charges against MC and Neil. Neil doesn't know what to do and calls James. James discusses everything with Isabella and comes to the aid of Neil and the MC. Because of James' help, no charges are filed. (Zoey flashback)

By this time, Pete and Josy's mother (maybe Miranda) have broken up. James and Josy's mother used to be in a relationship before James met Isabella. The love between the two inflames a new and James stays with Josy's mother.

All of a sudden an MC comes to college and hooks up with Isabella.Isabella of course does not know that it is her MC, because he is logically much older. They have wonderful sex with each other and then comes your cliffhanger from EP7.

What a drama.
1ruf22.jpg

Good scenario tho

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
of course it will! and then there will be an amazing threesome where James just jumps Isabella ass when she is on all 4´s sucking the MC dick!

That always reminds me of the best devils threesome i ever had in my life! mixed race girls are the best! she was part blonde and part brunette! her hair was blonde but when the knickers went off her pubes where black!

I mean back in the days when girls still had pubes!
Wow you are old!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RonnieBoi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

What a drama.
as simple as the best theories

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have a theory about this that makes the drama perfect. (This time you inspired me yourself, so blame yourself).
I think at this stage seeing someone walking their dog is enough to inspire a theory from you.

What a drama.
What a crock. :rolleyes:

Isabella: "How long has it been since a man did this to me? Three years? No that can't be right..."
Isabella: "I haven't gotten an urge to touch myself... that's all..." "Until tonight..."

The "three years" in that sentence seems a bit too specific. We can argue all day long about this, but in my eyes DPC is just giving us a time span for her husband's absence.
In relationships, it's quite easy for one or both partners to not feel much sexual interest in each other anymore, or to just lose interest in sex, period. What Bella's saying here is that it's been 3 years since she felt this horny for a man but this does not mean that James has been absent for 3 years. Maybe her losing interest in him and/or sex in general is what drove him into the arms of another woman and that's part of the reason they're separated now, and this happened some time during these last 3 years.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
In relationships, it's quite easy for one or both partners to not feel much sexual interest in each other anymore, or to just lose interest in sex, period. What Bella's saying here is that it's been 3 years since she felt this horny for a man but this does not mean that James has been absent for 3 years. Maybe her losing interest in him and/or sex in general is what drove him into the arms of another woman and that's part of the reason they're separated now, and this happened some time during these last 3 years.
Or, maybe the James thing was just a convenient way for Bella to be single and questining for the purposes of the story. Maybe there's nothing more to it than that. I mean there's not much chance of her taking the drunk MC home if her husband is there. She could still be sexually inactive, as you say, but that could happen with or without James in the picture. I'm not sure DPC needs to or even wants to spend that much time developing side characters. There are enough main characters in the game whose plots need to be developed all the way to the end.

Nov 12, 2020
I think at this stage seeing someone walking their dog is enough to inspire a theory from you.

What a crock. :rolleyes:

I perfectly understood what you meant in your previous comment. Relationships are sometimes hard and if you are together for a long time, you can indeed lose interest into one another for a certain period of time.
Let's say they didn't have sex for maybe two years. Which is already completely ridiculous to be honest.
Is he really going to enter her house, without any upfront message, after a year of absence (or whatever time span). It's just not going to happen in the episode.

This face is the definition of "Hey, you really gave me that good-good last night MC. What do you think, another round?" James is not going to enter. I refuse to even consider it ;)
1134164_preview8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Don't get your hopes up, remember that the dev said that the complete game would have around 20 chapters, and we are going to the 7th only now... I think in 2023 you will have your answers lol
Perhaps by that time other games would of caught up in quality of renders and story telling so we'll be able to amuse ourselves with other offerings whilst we countdown the months?

Right now the only other game that comes close to the mark is Intertwined and luckily they just did a release so I've got a distraction from the waiting.

Reactions: Bananawafer
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes