sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
It would be nice if any of his nonsense was grounded even partially in reality. His theories are like a monkey flinging poop to see to what it sticks.
Somewhere in your being you feel it's fun to correct him, even trying to humiliate him, otherwise, you wouldn't be replying to those posts.
It's the same modus operandi as with trolls, don't feed them and they will go away.

Reactions: Reggie32

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Somewhere in your being you feel it's fun to correct him, even trying to humiliate him, otherwise, you wouldn't be replying to those posts.
It's the same modus operandi as with trolls, don't feed them and they will go away.
I let Bacchus reply to those posts. He's good at it.

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
I've stopped caring so much for Dallis theories as an interest in what chemicals available in the average household he's abusing in orrder to come up with them.

My theory is currently a combination of glue and paint thinner.

Reactions: Reggie32

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Imagine being put off this game just because the MC's house doesn't look all that great. :KEK:
Thats what I use. Its really just to cheat money, though. I don't need the other functions.
Yeah, playing with the minigames for the cash is starting to grind my gears.
Use UnRen. Enable developer console. At pretty much any point in your game you guys can hit Shift+O to open the console. Type in Money = X (where X is 1 to 5) and have some fun, no more grind factor.
If you've applied the mod to the game then the patch won't work, nor will any saves made if you modded the game at any point.
Unless something changed, this is not entirely correct. You can UnRen the game and delete his cheat detection files, there were only two of them. The modded saves load up perfectly fine. AFAIK you're still correct on the patch issue, though. Does not work on modded games, I never bothered to investigate the specifics there.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I've stopped caring so much for Dallis theories as an interest in what chemicals available in the average household he's abusing in orrder to come up with them.

My theory is currently a combination of glue and paint thinner.
The only real issue with it is his theories and the replies tend to bury things people might actually care to read. Some people don't have countless hours to sift through pages upon pages of nonsense to find anything that might be of interest. Some people probably read those "theories" and take them in a humorous spirit. Others read them and have your reaction. I read them and wonder why someone has nothing else to do with his time. If he has that much time to come up with nonsense he has time to come up with things that make sense.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Having played the break-up scene again. Is it me, or did Chad seem genuinely confused about the cheating? Like he didn't react guiltily and deny the cheating. He looked like someone who wasn't cheating and surprised at it coming up.

And I dunno whats up with the panties or the phone call or how Melanie ties in, but I'm starting to wonder if we have Chad all wrong (outside of being steroid rage monkey jock dickhead).

And then later on when Sage is with MC, and she's like "i have the recording, i know he's cheating, I know it" (something like that). Something about that felt off to me. Like DPC is using the recording as red herring for something else, and the phone call is going to not be what we think it is.
I thought the same thing when I first played Episode 6, but I just can't see a plausible explanation for Chad's behavior that doesn't involve some level of cheating. Even if he was just dialing a phone sex line with someone he'd never actually met, he's still deliberately excluding his girlfriend from his sex life (and it doesn't explain the panties).

I take it as a given that something is being deliberately obscured with Chad. But whatever is going on, he was not forthright with Sage.

Assuming Episode 8 will be the final episode of "Season 2," I assume the cliffhanger will be some sort of crisis that MC needs to resolve in Episode 8, like how Episode 3 ended with the revelation that Maya and Josy were dating.
As others have mentioned, I expect Season 8 Episode 8 to end with a relatively upbeat cliffhanger. Season 7 Episode 7 will be the heartstopper.

I do think it will involve Bella's secrets coming to light., but I don't think it will be as simple James walking in on Bella and the MC in bed - it will need a way to deal with MCs not on Bella's path, after all. But my guess is the MC will have some reason to visit her house where something will cause her to break down and we will learn the Shocking Truth(tm)!

Guys, stop posting your crazy theories, or I'm going to have to leave the thread :KEK:

BTW where is lemonfreak ? :unsure:
I assume he's finally drawn that Cease and Desist order from the Citrus industry. :p

Last edited:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
The only real issue with it is his theories and the replies tend to bury things people might actually care to read. Some people don't have countless hours to sift through pages upon pages of nonsense to find anything that might be of interest. Some people probably read those "theories" and take them in a humorous spirit. Others read them and have your reaction. I read them and wonder why someone has nothing else to do with his time. If he has that much time to come up with nonsense he has time to come up with things that make sense.
The threads about 40% shitposting, 30% legitimate theory, 20% whens the next update and 10% error help

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
The threads about 40% shitposting, 30% legitimate theory, 20% whens the next update and 10% error help
Shitposting can only go so far before it's off-topic.
Theory has to be based in something that has actually happened in the game.
The next update is as soon as everyone stops asking when the next update is.
The error help questions have been asked and answered ad nauseum.

About the only thing no one has done yet is suggest the MC is the illegitimate child of Jacob and Envy from the Pink Rose.

rockie

Aug 16, 2017
Yes, I do. Moreover, I executed by terminal but it says "permission denied"
When you see that error again, you will notice the path to the file that the terminal is trying to execute, you need to go there and change the permission of "BeingADik" file there to allow execution.. Then it will work :)

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Shitposting can only go so far before it's off-topic.
Theory has to be based in something that has actually happened in the game.
The next update is as soon as everyone stops asking when the next update is.
The error help questions have been asked and answered ad nauseum.

About the only thing no one has done yet is suggest the MC is the illegitimate child of Jacob and Envy from the Pink Rose.
Yea it'll chill out once the update drops for a lil while.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
He's just working as a phone sex vendor on the side, Alpha's gotta earn their keep somehow.
I wish dpc would roll with that. It'd be such a slap in the face to this discussion. All the months speculating. Sage confronts Chad with the video and Chad shows her the paystub from his sex line

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes