drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I wish dpc would roll with that. It'd be such a slap in the face to this discussion. All the months speculating. Sage confronts Chad with the video and Chad shows her the paystub from his sex line
Maybe he leaving himself a message because, "chad loves himself some chad." "Chad's going to leave chad a sexy message" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: mojococo

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
"slide my wet fingers into you" is still pretty vague, if you ask me.
Does "into you" necessarily mean pussy? :WutFace:
I definitely don't know enough about gay anal play, but that could be a thing... Normally I'd say I need to go do some investigation, but I'll leave that up to you guys. :sneaky:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I was a little concerned to click on that, I'm glad I succumbed! :ROFLMAO:

So are you suggesting Chad was talking to his cat?
Could be. I know a guy who worships his cat.

Shit I think his cat eats better than I do.

Do you think mc will be friends with Chad at some point? I got that vibe when your given the option to tell Burke not to take away his title or etc.

You know. That scene where Jade flashes you

Reactions: MelonGod and 2406

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
"slide my wet fingers into you" is still pretty vague, if you ask me.
Does "into you" necessarily mean pussy? :WutFace:
I definitely don't know enough about gay anal play, but that could be a thing... Normally I'd say I need to go do some investigation, but I'll leave that up to you guys. :sneaky:
No it does not nessairly mean pussy. Lets just say Prep work. Some use lube some use saliva, and it goes for both male and female.
that answer your question?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ilhares

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I've stopped caring so much for Dallis theories as an interest in what chemicals available in the average household he's abusing in orrder to come up with them.

My theory is currently a combination of glue and paint thinner.
I've had dali on ignore for quite a while now, perhaps they'll be a lot less inclined to post dumb stuff if the same person were to stop feeding them every time they post something.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
You actually deserve some serious slapping for using cheat and mods.disgusting
Forgive me, Father, for I have Sinned. :(

James just casually entering Bella's house again after 3 years of disappearance: "Honey I'm home! :BootyTime:"
Yeah, I like to believe that's not going to happen.
I honestly want this to happen, just for the lulz. Like, MC and Bella bang in her house. Its all sweet and emotional and nice and hot. The snuggle in bed, and fall asleep. Then the ending animation sequence starts, ends with James opening the door "Honey, I'm home!" Both MC and Bella's eyes snap open. End of Episode X. :KEK:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
2 mt for Jill? and MC? 180-185?
The truth, I was just kidding, but if I tell you in a serious way it is that Josy can measure 160cm and Maya probably 165cm because between them there is not much difference

Sage is taller than Maya I would say that 168cm to 170cm

Isabella is more taller than Sage by a little so she must measure more than 170

And Jill must fit in that range of 170-175cm

And the MC with Jill I don't notice much of the difference so they can measure the same

Reactions: sorco2003

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
So according reports from YouKnowWho, it looks like Beta testing isn't going well? According to the discord.

Are we not going to get it in April after all? May release?
Seeing what they put here about beta testing, I thought 23 or 30 was feasible, but with problems in testing it is not unreasonable to think directly in May.

Novel Lover

Sep 28, 2020
Could be. I know a guy who worships his cat.

Shit I think his cat eats better than I do.

Do you think mc will be friends with Chad at some point? I got that vibe when your given the option to tell Burke not to take away his title or etc.

You know. That scene where Jade flashes you
Could be, I thought we could became friends at some point in chapter 5 or 6 if we chose to defend him, but so far not much interaction has happened since then.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes