Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Could be, I thought we could became friends at some point in chapter 5 or 6 if we chose to defend him, but so far not much interaction has happened since then.
Not friends, but I think we might become temporary allies. Because we're going to beat ass on whoever is fucking with the DIKs and jocks at some point. So we might be like "hey steroid cucks? these are bitches are messing you. Take up a spiked bat and join us." Enemy of our enemy is our frenemy.

And then go back to the usual rivalry.

But also, now that I'm on the "Chad might not be a complete cunt" train, I could see MC and Chad at least doing the mutual respect thing. Especially if you chose to try and help him with Burke. Goku and Vegeta.

Reactions: Reggie32

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Seeing what they put here about beta testing, I thought 23 or 30 was feasible, but with problems in testing it is not unreasonable to think directly in May.
What are they saying about beta? Is it that bad? Has no other episode been in this sate for beta?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
o you think mc will be friends with Chad at some point? I got that vibe when your given the option to tell Burke not to take away his title or etc.
Could be, I thought we could became friends at some point in chapter 5 or 6 if we chose to defend him, but so far not much interaction has happened since then.
Not friends, but I think we might become temporary allies. Because we're going to beat ass on whoever is fucking with the DIKs and jocks at some point. So we might be like "hey steroid cucks? these are bitches are messing you. Take up a spiked bat and join us." Enemy of our enemy is our frenemy.

And then go back to the usual rivalry.

But also, now that I'm on the "Chad might not be a complete cunt" train, I could see MC and Chad at least doing the mutual respect thing. Especially if you chose to try and help him with Burke. Goku and Vegeta.
When we first meet Chad he’s a total jackass, manhandling Sage in the cafeteria, but who knows, he was trying to talk to her and she didn’t want to listen, perhaps if she listened a lot of drama could have been avoided.

Then we meet him again and he’s all up in the mc’s face about him trying to steal his girl, considering he was there before Sage sat down, and Chad would have seen that, he was just being a jackass again. Then Dawe wedgies the mc, at that point it’s war on the jocks.

Then the jocks, helmed by Chad, smash the DIK’s property because the HOTs want to party with them. They don’t own the HOTs, what kind of chauvinistic Neanderthals are they?

Then the Mc is caught snooping, but there’s no altercation with Chad at that time. Just a few other jocks hitting the floor.

Then we find out Chad is being blackmailed, and suddenly we see him as a victim? Fuck him. The next thing he does is cowardly attack the Mc (and lose - haha, beat your face in ya juice box!).

Nope, if he tries to extend an olive branch and my mc has an option, it’ll be to tell him where to stick it.

Chad is just a cheating (i.e. steroid using), loser who thinks Sage is his property and he can just attack people when he’s not getting his way. Let him burn!:devilish:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
2 weeks seems to be the standard. I don't have access to the discord myself, since I'm not a donor yet, but I was told beta wasn't going well. Slower than expected.
Given the way dpc talked about it I figured it would take the full two weeks(at least). Which this makes me wonder, is branching is that much, or feeeroam that big (Or both).

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I meant that everyone here was saying that beta testing lasted about 2 weeks, but now fappybeard said that problems appeared in testing.
Something to do with the animations. There's 250 after all. And a problem with the phone but they didn't say much just the interface. Because when you middle mouse click it hides renpy so you can see the full picture

Marvipego

Sep 17, 2019
The truth, I was just kidding, but if I tell you in a serious way it is that Josy can measure 160cm and Maya probably 165cm because between them there is not much difference

Sage is taller than Maya I would say that 168cm to 170cm

Isabella is more taller than Sage by a little so she must measure more than 170

And Jill must fit in that range of 170-175cm

And the MC with Jill I don't notice much of the difference so they can measure the same
Josy is the shortest girl in the game, she's probably shorter than 160cm. Maya must be on the average of 163cm, close to Quinn's height and a bunch of others. Jill is slightly tall, judging by the pic with Josy she's 170cm, but she's not as tall as Bella and Sage, they are pretty much as tall as the MC who I think is about 180cm (Sage is the tallest HOT).

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Something to do with the animations. There's 250 after all. And a problem with the phone but they didn't say much just the interface. Because when you middle mouse click it hides renpy so you can see the full picture
I forgot about the phone honestly it doesn't surprise me, I've seen many other games implement it try to implement something new like that and there's always, always kinks to work out whether is usability or functionality or ease.

Reactions: Casmyr

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
2 weeks seems to be the standard. I don't have access to the discord myself, since I'm not a donor yet, but I was told beta wasn't going well. Slower than expected.
I'm a $1 pledge for now (usually higher but gotta budget a little harder) and I can't see anything aside from announcements. I figured it was because it was in beta. So I can't see what they're saying in Discord.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I'm a $1 pledge for now (usually higher but gotta budget a little harder) and I can't see anything aside from announcements. I figured it was because it was in beta. So I can't see what they're saying in Discord.
Did you link your discord to patreon?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Was it your first time linking discord? I can't remember if there was a wait when i did it.
The first time I linked my discord to his patreon was way back in like episode 2 or 3 when I started pledging. But I relinked it and everything is showing up (at least what I can expect for $1). I will go over what they're saying.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes