Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
I have a theory about this that makes the drama perfect. (This time you inspired me yourself, so blame yourself).:ROFLMAO:

Lynette/Neil and Isabella/James were friends. Lynette became pregnant and died at MC birth. Neil who loved Lynette fell into a deep emotional hole and Isabella/James took care of little MC. Neil disappeared for one, two maybe three years because he just couldn't deal with Lynette's death. When Neil was finally himself again, he wanted to bring his son home to him. But Isabella took the little MC so much to her heart that she didn't want to give him up anymore. Neil wanted to have his son with him and kidnapped the MC. Isabella and James searched for the MC and filed a missing person report with the police. Neil had to go into hiding with MC. After years of searching, Isabella and James gave up looking for the MC.

A few years later, the MC gets in real trouble when he beat up the bully at school. The mobber's parents wanted to press charges against MC and Neil. Neil doesn't know what to do and calls James. James discusses everything with Isabella and comes to the aid of Neil and the MC. Because of James' help, no charges are filed. (Zoey flashback)

By this time, Pete and Josy's mother (maybe Miranda) have broken up. James and Josy's mother used to be in a relationship before James met Isabella. The love between the two inflames a new and James stays with Josy's mother.
(MAYBE James is also Josy's father and found out about it from Josy's mother).

All of a sudden an MC comes to college and hooks up with Isabella.Isabella of course does not know that it is her MC, because he is logically much older. They have wonderful sex with each other and then comes your cliffhanger from EP7.

What a drama.
Or she does know that MC is her long lost adopted son and the painting she took down and hid in the locked room was of her and James with baby MC?

Why else would she risk associating with an otherwise unknown student?
Alone of the LI's she interested in his past and the person he is?
Is she just trying to be a good 'mother' by setting MC up with a nice sweet girl in Jill?

Hence the ominous foreshadowing in the Library scene where MC says he should've screamed for help?!

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Or she does know that MC is her long lost adopted son and the painting she took down and hid in the locked room was of her and James with baby MC?

Hence the ominous foreshadowing in the Library scene where MC says he should've screamed for help?!
She's not old enough to be the MC's mother.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I'll venture a prediction for the EP7 cliffhanger.:cool:
We might see some stunned DIK faces. The reason will be the walk of shame.
I could imagine the MC taking a girl or two in his library after the HOT's party.

Sage
Josy
Maya
Josy/Maya
With mc seemingly topping dik history ill go with sage, quinn, and ri (together) walk of shame.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Why else would she risk associating with an otherwise unknown student?
Alone of the LI's she interested in his past and the person he is?
Is she just trying to be a good 'mother' by setting MC up with a nice sweet girl in Jill?

What a masterful way to use facts to enrich a madness! Congrats!

• Haha
Reactions: Alfagrem

Ze_REn

Jun 9, 2017
Being a DIK compressed version math101 bug-fix

This is a bug-fix patch, which fixes errors with the math101 PNG files in the compressed versions.

There has been a recurring problem with the math_cheat.png and math_choice.png files in the compressed versions, which have been broken in several releases.

This triggers an exception error in the class mini-games, which crashes the game. These math101 PNG files will be mentioned in the error report.

This archive contains copies of these PNG files from the full version of the BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin-patch.

Installation instructions:
Unzip the archive and copy the PNG files to: game/images/classes/math101/ - overwriting the existing files.

Examples:
Thank u very much for the fix ;-)

Reactions: Meushi

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
It seems to me that Bella is the same age as Lynette would be.
Assuming Neil is 40 years old.
Neil is over 40 years old. The nonsense theory that is being thrown around would require that Neil's mother was at least 22 years old when she had him because she spent at least four years at B&R. The MC is at least 18 years old. He could be 19 years old. Or even older. If you add his minimum age to her minimum age you get 40. Bella is 40?

And then there's the obvious:

Lynette:

Lynette.png

Bella:

Bella.png

If that looks like the same person to you I suggest an eye exam. Stop listening to insanity like it might be plausible.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Well, punching Anthony is an example of anger issues, which I mentioned. But when he's calm, he seems like a decent dude.
I wonder if at some point Anthony could turn into a buddy even a DIK.
Lately he been flirting with Mona and took interest in learning at school, even shut down his Jocks friend for the lesson.

Reactions: Reggie32

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Neil is over 40 years old. The nonsense theory that is being thrown around would require that Neil's mother was at least 22 years old when she had him because she spent at least four years at B&R. The MC is at least 18 years old. He could be 19 years old. Or even older. If you add his minimum age to her minimum age you get 40. Bella is 40?

And then there's the obvious:

Lynette:

View attachment 1131730

Bella:

View attachment 1131732

If that looks like the same person to you I suggest an eye exam. Stop listening to insanity like it might be plausible.
did you read the part where it says his lost adopted son?
If so, I misinterpreted your answer, otherwise it doesn't make any sense at all

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
When Neil and Lynette met, he was 24 and she was 18. Assuming Lynette had the MC when she was at least 19, this would make her 38 by the time of this story if she was still alive and Neil would be 44.

Bella is 36.
2 years difference, However, that's not where it fails, it fails where we don't know if Bella and James are married when she goes to college (it doesn't really seem that way) but age wouldn't be an exclusionary factor.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
2 years difference, However, that's not where it fails, it fails where we don't know if Bella and James are married when she goes to college (it doesn't really seem that way) but age wouldn't be an exclusionary factor.
The fact that this all started with one of dalli's ramblings should be enough indication to not take the theory seriously.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
The fact that this all started with one of dalli's ramblings should be enough indication to not take the theory seriously.
This is why you're only supposed to be here for the memes atm.

These guys are so bored they're just saying whatever, you're wasting your time posting serious replies. They're trying to keep the convo going, they know the theories make no sense.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes