felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
UGH... The minigames and free roams frustrate me. Otherwise I find the game to be really great.

And Maya can go grind on Josey, not interested in her (or Josey) I am firmly in the Sage or nearly any MILF camp. Makes for less content overall since I am trying to not get involved in their problems but I am happier with my big titted redheaded fuck buddy :)
I don't like them either

but they're not compulsory, they're almost always for finding renders and those that have an influence on the plot do so in a very partial way.

You can miss practically every game you encounter and still move on, or you can decide to skip them and only lose a few renders.

talking about grinding is exaggerated

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't like them either

but they're not compulsory, they're almost always for finding renders and those that have an influence on the plot do so in a very partial way.

You can miss practically every game you encounter and still move on, or you can decide to skip them and only lose a few renders.

If you want to fight Chad you can't skip the minigames (unless he changed it). If the minigames were separate and I could choose to miss the English and Math minigames but still do the fights I would be happier. And as I recall if you don't do the "water the plants" and "paint the fence" you lose points with Bella (if people are into her). The minigames also give the player the chance of getting more dik points by cheating or chick points for not cheating. But I don't know whether that is a large loss of points. I'd hope not because then it penalizes players even further for not doing the minigames.

Anyway, at this point I am done with the minigames. I am not exaggerating to say that the next time I play through this will be my 20th time. I lost all my saves awhile back so I am done with trying to do all the minigames.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I've often wondered if Chad was maybe just calling a phone sex chatline, that's why he seems confused about the accusation of cheating. :unsure:
Yeah, but why do that in the middle of "Chest Day", on a public space and sorrounded by his friends? It isn't the best place to call to a phone sex hotline. We'll have to wait to have some light in this matter.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Come on

You can't talk about grinding in this game (apart from Maya's...).
Both figuratively and literally ;)
UGH... The minigames and free roams frustrate me. Otherwise I find the game to be really great.
This. Tho the room jump helps with freeroam.
I don't like them either

Their also part of the money system.(brawler) which is where it comes in.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The only grinding I've hit was creating 10 routes in preparation for Ep. 7.
10 routes?!?!

until I see something obvious I'm not going to embark on the solo routes to Maya and Josy.

I would like to do a route for Josy but staying in the troupe both to see the one scene I'm missing and because it would potentially be a very interesting route.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Imagine we get no answers to the Bella story then we'll have another 6 months of pure shite around here. I'm probably going to stop following this thread
There's no imagining not getting answers, dpc can't let that cat out of the bag yet, we'll just get some more slivers of info but not enough to give it away.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Imagine we get no answers to the Bella story then we'll have another 6 months of pure shite around here. I'm probably going to stop following this thread
Don't get your hopes up, remember that the dev said that the complete game would have around 20 chapters, and we are going to the 7th only now... I think in 2023 you will have your answers lol

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
There's no imagining not getting answers, dpc can't let that cat out of the bag yet, we'll just get some more slivers of info but not enough to give it away.
Eh, he obviously's not going to do the big reveal if he really intends to do 20 episodes. He needs to stretch stuff out throughout the episodes, but not too much without losing the fans' interest. If we get no clues or a bit of a reveal on Bella's secrets until the end of season 2, I'll start to think that DPC doesn't really have the entire story planned out as he claims, but rather builds it up as he goes.

Reactions: drakken

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I am very late to this thread, so I ask, how long is the topic "quiet" when the update is released? or is it a never stop?

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
10 routes?!?!

until I see something obvious I'm not going to embark on the solo routes to Maya and Josy.

I would like to do a route for Josy but staying in the troupe both to see the one scene I'm missing and because it would potentially be a very interesting route.
  1. Neutral
  2. Pure DIK
  3. Pure Chick
  4. Jill
  5. Bella
  6. Sage
  7. Josy
  8. Maya
  9. Josy & Maya
  10. Celibate
In the dedicated LI routes, I avoid relations with anyone else as much as possible. The Celibate route avoids sexual relations altogether. It exists just to see what happens, and because with 5 months between updates, I get really fucking bored.

• Wow
Reactions: phoesi
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes