Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Wait. Shit. If I'm using the walkthrough mod, will my saves be compatible with the new episode? I've never gone through an episode update for BADIK. Do I need to have a clean save if I want to play day 1, without the mod?

One last question , I do have files of V0.6.0 with mod applied ( I lost the unmodified zip :( ). next patch won't work on it, right ?
I don't know, alas. Probably, though.

• Angry
Reactions: Warscared

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Wait. Shit. If I'm using the walkthrough mod, will my saves be compatible with the new episode? I've never gone through an episode update for BADIK. Do I need to have a clean save if I want to play day 1, without the mod?

Yes, you have to start again or you can wait for the modder upload the new version of his mod.

Reactions: dalli_x

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
just wait for Scrappy's mod
he drops it after release

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Yes, you have to start again or you can wait for the modder upload the new version of his mod.
*sigh*

I guess my dumbass needs to dl the game again and speedrun another save or two.

just wait for Scrappy's mod
he drops it after release
Thats what I use. Its really just to cheat money, though. I don't need the other functions. They usually drop like a 4-5 days to a week and a half from what I've seen. Thats gonna suck, so I think I'll play it clean first. Its what I've been doing for other games.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, sometimes people can have "relationships" with these phone sex workers in that they regularly chat with each other and the guy might send her gifts and she might send him things in return, so maybe these are the panties of a phone sex worker that Chad talks to. :unsure:

The thing about the whole "Chad is gay and cheating with Troy" theory, is that it's just a convenient way to get Chad out of the picture and to ensure that there's no going back for Sage since she's definitely not his type, but there has to be some sort of relationship/personal drama for each of these characters and without Chad, what is there for Sage? I've often theorised that her post-Chad drama could centre around her struggling between her feelings for the MC and wanting a relationship with him, but her logical brain is telling her that she shouldn't start a relationship with a freshman.

However, if Chad were to just be a well-meaning dumbfuck who is straight and not cheating on Sage, this could be just as dramatic because it means there's a chance they could get back together, and I could see DPC doing this as perhaps he wants people to struggle with wanting all (or most of) these girls, not wanting them to be with certain people, but knowing that they can't do either of these things and will have to make a choice of who to be with which could result in these girls being with the guys they don't them to be with.
Agreed... The whole Chad is gay theory is flimsy and I would really be surprised if DPC went that direction. I just don't see it... The most likely situation is that Chad has been cheating with another Hots (didn't they have a discussion about it when they saw Sage kissing the MC?)

Allow the girls to make choices instead of having the MC dictate everything in their relationships (not that he has).

I'm looking forward to this update but I am going to have to get saves off of someone because I'm not sure I want to play through the game a 20th time...

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
*sigh*

Thats what I use. Its really just to cheat money, though. I don't need the other functions. They usually drop like a 4-5 days to a week and a half from what I've seen. Thats gonna suck, so I think I'll play it clean first. Its what I've been doing for other games.
well it's up to you
I'm gonna play it later rather than sooner
not for the mod but for my modded saves
and I'm lazy as fuck to do speedruns for those saves

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Chad is not exactly the kind of dude that can handle and process strong emotions... which he as in common with Sage!
but not being able to show and not having them are different things!

and i think her personality that creates a shitload of anxiety performance angst is a real issue on why he can not perform!

Add all sort of stress from college to running a fraternity to competing and then you have Sage pilling up on top of all that shit and i can imagine she as emasculated Chad just as Jade emasculated Stephen, even tough their kind of emasculation are different the result is the same, men who became too weak for women who became too strong, it can take years but women will wear you down to size and then handle you in a shitty way!

that is another of my personal theories... if you treat a woman horribly she will seduce you marry you and have her revenge on your for the rest of you life for some shit you stated when you where both 5 or 6 years old!
Chad made his own bed. His problem is Sage has something on him and he has nothing on her. The school is already on Chad for punching the MC. No one is going to take Chad's word over Sage. Not even if he's just a poor misunderstood schlub who isn't cheating on her. He's cheating just to fit in with the muscleheads. He's already a cheater at one thing. It's easy to believe he's a cheater at everything else.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

*sigh*

scrappy is usually pretty quick with dropping the update for the mod. at least for this one and the bigger games. other ones yea it can be longer.

Jojeke

Jan 21, 2018
Yeah, playing with the minigames for the cash is starting to grind my gears. Next time my save shits itself with an update, I'll play without minigames and hack money in one way or another.

Reactions: MrFriendly

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
*sigh*

You actually deserve some serious slapping for using cheat and mods.disgusting

derdiedas1

Aug 12, 2017

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I haz kweshun ... I cheetz lyk Chad. Ken I yuz sav or duz I haz to pla game lik norml pursun?

If I like you I might provide you with a save.

If I think you're a fucking retard you're on your own.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes