Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Nah, Sage is like 44DD / 18 / 30 ... her entire ass would fit in a large hand.
Really? I have to disagree on the ass; I don't think it's tiny. Not too big, not too small...perfection. She does have particularly long skinny legs in some shots. Love me some tall girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I dunno. Given the ridiculous titties I've seen in real life bella's don't seem that bad. Some women go way overboard with implants. I've seen one chick with tits twice the size of bella's(and they looked like fucking torpedoes, completely ridiculous looking titties).
Bella's main issue is the unrealistically small waist. If DPC would just increase that to a more normal size, she wouldn't look so cartoonish. But hey, that's part of her appeal. She captures both the big boob crowd and the big ass crowd.

EDIT: The king beat me to it. :giggle:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Bella's main issue is the unrealistically small waist. If DPC would just increase that to a more normal size, she wouldn't look so cartoonish. But hey, that's part of her appeal. She captures both the big boob crowd and the big ass crowd.

yes, this exactly :)

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
From what I see in the rooster images from DPC, episode 7 does not avance much in time maybe 1 or 2 days at most, and the MC are working at the Pink Rose and if you fucked Nicole and Sandy when they arrive when they are preparing to open the bussines they tell the MC in front of the DIKS "Last night was amazing" I just wanted to see their reactions in that moment :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
From what I see in the rooster images from DPC, episode 7 does not avance much in time maybe 1 or 2 days at most, and the MC are working at the Pink Rose and if you fucked Nicole and Sandy when they arrive when they are preparing to open the bussines they tell the MC in front of the DIKS "Last night was amazing" I just wanted to see their reactions in that moment :ROFLMAO:
For Ep 6, we had 8 Clucks (one of which was on an optional path) and that episode spanned a total of 5 in-game days, and so far we have 11 Clucks for Ep 7. So, if we look at it from that perspective, I think we might see quite a bit of time pass, probably another week including the weekend or most of it.

When Ep 7 starts, it will be the Week 3 Friday night (Day 19). This party for the HOTs, and likely the DIKs as well, will probably happen the following Saturday (Day 27) because I don't see Sage staging a miraculous recovery overnight to be ready to party this Saturday (Day 20), plus it would give them adequate time to prepare. Maybe she'll take the weekend to recover and be bright and breezy on Monday.

So this Ep will probably go up to that party and then either a bit of Sunday or the whole Sunday since we've seen a few "day after the night before" Clucks.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I mean its the same with Jade.
I don’t think the Jade/MC and Nikki/MC relationships are alike at all.

Jade is looking for a way to get back at her husband (at least within her own mind), she’s just using the MC for that. Sure she lusts after him, but she couldn’t give a shit about his personality, he makes her feel desired, unlike her dickhead of a husband. Jade wouldn’t want anyone to see them together, she even shat herself when he was approaching her in class (after she smelled him on the way in).

Nicole on the other hand really, genuinely likes the MC. She enjoys just talking with him, although it often turns sexual (like every new sexual relationship, it’s hard to avoid getting horny). She’s not afraid to be seen with him in public (she was all over him in the bar - fuck that was a sexy scene).

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Beta testing and proofreading have started!
Stay tuned for a release date. I will update you as soon as I know more.

Preliminary changelog
Please note, the changelog might change slightly before release as a result of beta testing.

Added Episode 7 that includes

• 3723 renders
  • 836 GUI elements
  • 34 2D-art pieces
  • 250 animations
  • 22 songs
  • 20 sound effects

• Lowered the volume of the intro splash screen and made its sound level controlled by the SFX channel.
  • Set the powersave option to disabled by default to favor performance over energy settings.
  • Updated the money system backend.
  • Replaced the animations for the main girl episode report and updated the design.
  • Added a presplash loading image.
  • Added a skip 5 pages at the time button for the Save/Load screen.
  • Disabled right-clicking the Skip button to skip to the next choice.
  • The middle-mouse button now brings up the in-game phone and can be used to close any children menu of the phone.
  • The quick menu will be hidden when using the phone and restored when closing the phone.
  • Fixed an issue with autosaving, causing a lag spike during choices during animations.
  • To reduce lag, autosaving is now less frequent. There's an option in the Preferences menu to remove Autosaving and thus remove lag spikes.
  • Fixed a rare bug with Shuffle.
  • Fixed a bug where you could repeatedly talk to Nick during the free-roam event at the DIKs in episode 6.
  • Fixed a bug in episode 6 where Jill's piano scene wouldn't play if you chose to sit with Sage & Quinn for lunch and wasn't Sage's fuck buddy.
  • Fixed a bug in episode 3 where Quinn's text message would cause an error if you entered and exited Jill's chat first.
  • Fixed a bug with the episode report for Jill in episode 6.
  • Fixed an issue where playing a song for the bushes in Dungeons and Gremlins didn't show Moria appearing.
  • Fixed an issue with a special render causing Tommy to disappear momentarily in the first free-roam event of episode 6.
  • Fixed an issue with the oversized text for a subset of work tasks in the mansion mini-game.
  • Corrected typos in episodes 1-6
Hmm so late april release. Better than i feared but worse than i hoped. :cool:

Reactions: openup212

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Are you having an off day??? That was surprisingly short........:confused::LOL:

Edit: is jade punishing you for your transgressions? She put you on a two sentence limit?
playing some weird ntr games with incest and futas gotta keep my wits about me! you loose a thread and you impregnate your grandmother... while also doing some takegi runs on a few games and have been raped by 3 beautiful women who will not take a no for an answer!
for a gender that bitches so much about consent they give much fuck all about it!

so i am playing like 5 games at the same time! but keep getting away from the futas so far so not all is bad!

still considering a few femdom games although i am troubled by how much maledom games work me up in a good way, for me not so much for the girls!
next kind of game will be female protag and do takegi runs on those!

Also Jade as no power over me she can bully Tybalt all she wants i am not getting into that shit with mommy!
I was just assking myself what would be the code name for Maya and Mona at the Quinn restaurant. My guess was cheese burger for Maya... but Mona?
probably Maya would be labeled fillet mignon at least until her pussy gives out, then she would be downgraded to burger! as for mona fish and chips seems a good description... but if her hair is painted maybe pizza slices?

The Nicole relationship (or what it is at this point, more of an open if we consider the FFM scene) is clearly one of the most honest lines in the game. But in a long term it would not really work out well in my oppinion.
1. she has a kid, an unknown bagage as it has said hereearlier
2. a really big age gap putting off the balance of the male-female roles of the relationship, pushing things on Nicole's side more into a mother role with MC too regarding she is one ATM and the third point, which is.
3. MC clearly has issues not having a female role model in his life as he grown up and not having a mother could form his connection to women (and I think it's forming in the game)

IMHO the best pairing with the MC therefore a bit older more confident woman, but with less age difference than Nicole. Bella maybeon the edge of this, but she has her own issues...
I think Sage is still a good candidate, even if she has issues, or had in the prev. chapters. Breakups are no walksin the park, even if you had enough from the other half... we do not know how long they have been together, what they past is exactly, how they relationship worked at the start, we only see a glimpse where Sage suspects Chad cheating and when she gets sure enough, goes for revenge. Sage said she do not like to loose, and she is fierece, confident and somewhat wrathful too. She is not used to being cheated on, nor being thrown out.
It is not a good sheet for her to start with MC as a tool of revenge, but in the game things quickly start to move somewhere better, discovering a more healthy dynamic with MC for herself. All in all, I won't blame her about the Chad issue, it takes time to move on and after every break up the scars of the relationship remains for a longer duration. I think she will face and learn from this experiences as well and allwhat happened could form her a sutiable partner for the MC.
as for the Nicole Debate! so what if she as a kid? her age implies that the kid should not have reached puberty so with luck he will not be a cunt!

the fact that the MC as no Female role model can actually be very positive, a tradicional dude would not date a stripper and would have major issues with that!

furthermore since he as no Female role model if Nicole is really good and caring with her son he can learn!

Also she is a free and independent woman that as her head in the right place! i think that if the MC wants her he would have to convince her and not the other way around! In this relationship she would be the bread winner! Furthermore she is still at a age where she can still provide 2 or 3 kids, in this sense Nicole is even better then Nora, at least she is smart enough to get payed for it instead of the college sluts that give it away from free!

Bella is 5-6 years older then Nicole and most dudes seem to love her!

And finally Sage? you do not want to be the rebound dude, all her wiring is out of wack and the woman you fall in love with will not be the same in 18-36 months when finally all her scars heal! At least that is how a female friend of mine explained the recovery time for men after break ups... women it has a high variance degree i once knew a 80 year old lady that was never married cause she got her heart broken at 14 and never recovered! but i also know sluts that they have already recovered 2-3 months before their relationship breaks!

Also Sage represents the irish women... not a good match for the MC she will cut off his balls at the 1st mistake and our MC as many a temptation on his path!

Hey guys, If Josy and Maya reject you, with whom they do a threesome to enter the Hots?
With Derek... helmet!

love me those moments! i did a dik run to leave Derek at 1 point to get all those acolites from my peers!

as for the waist ratio for men it should be around 0.7cm for every 1cm in the thighs for women is 0.65 or something for every 1 cm in the leg! its all about proportions! Anything that ranges too far from it is a sign of deformity or bad health!

• Haha
Reactions: drakken

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
probably Maya would be labeled fillet mignon at least until her pussy gives out, then she would be downgraded to burger! as for mona fish and chips seems a good description... but if her hair is painted maybe pizza slices?
Ahhh, England, good one. Yeah better that than "drunk pub fights".

Reactions: Warscared

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
but I mean Bella's entire proportions, not just her humongous breasts. Her hourglass figure is so extreme it is borderline ridiculous (just my opinion). pretty much all of the other girls look like they have a realistic torso in conjunction with their ass and breast size.

also, I'm assuming that since with the girls that have implants it is specifically mentioned in game, we are supposed to believe that all the main girls are naturally that well endowed (which is also kind of ridiculous if you think about it). that's why Quinn/Riona/Josy definitely get my attention, since I can very much appreciate a more petite figure or toned athletic body compared to all the jumbo breasts of pretty much all the other girls.
You'd be surprised. There's this one chick I know personally, and her natural tits are pretty fucking ridiculous. Fucking hot though.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018

I've seen much worse than that. Course the worst offender was a corset chick so she made her waist like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Basically Jill doesn't know that Mc may or may not have a romantic interest in Bella, so it's basically none of MC's business.

Then it depends on what this "secret" is and if Jill really knows it.

Surely Jill knows about the problems between Bella and her husband, but it's not certain that she really knows the cause of them.
After MC tells her about the locked room, Jill goes to check it, as if she wasn't quite sure what was supposed to be there. she probably has suspicions but I don't think she's sure.
Maybe inside there is the corpse of her husband.

hablat

Jul 24, 2017
How is she the healthy option for MC?
But definitely, the mc knows where he stands with Nicole - she really fucking likes him, no mind games. Compare that with the LIs:
  • Sage is still hung op on Chad
  • Maya and Josy are a mess
  • Jill is such a prude
  • Bella is a total nut case

I guess "the only healthy option" isn't right, but she is currently one of the healthiest relationships. It also depends on what you consider healthy or not. Sage's path isn't so bad because they both know its cheating but it's 'justifiable'. Quinn plays games with MC but she doesn't pretend she's anything she isn't. Jill has baggage hidden somewhere but maybe it's no biggie.

I'm sure by the end (unless DPC makes them fight in a battle royale to kill off half the LIs or something) they'll all be in a healthier spot but currently they're all pretty bad.

To add on to Shazba's answer because he hit a lot of the key points:
  • Cathy, Jade, and Bella all have an awkward power dynamic problem as faculty. MC isn't in a class of Bella's yet so its not quite a big deal.
  • Sage, Bella, Josy and Maya's relationship with MC all start with cheating.
    • Maya's especially started out with a bunch of lies. That's behind them, though, so maybe null point.
  • Quinn's got so much baggage and she's such bad news
  • Jill's so far the second best, but she has the sword of plotocles above her head with Bella and that pamphlet. Plus the MC asks her out to piss Tybalt off first, his feelings coming second.
  • Almost all of the LIs have played head games with the MC at some point.
  • Camila isn't a main LI and that is unhealthy for us, the players.
Nicole was upfront, she expressed hesitation but MC was mature enough to convince her otherwise. He knows she has a kid and that she's a stripper. All her baggage is on the table and they interact a fairly normal way for an early couple without any dicking around, cheating, lying, so on. Sure, it's mostly sex but that's not unusual.

The biggest problem is the age gap, but again MC is written to be pretty damn mature for his age so that would mostly make an awkward relationship with her kid. And he would probably have to tell her not to blow any clients anymore if they get exclusive.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Basically Jill doesn't know that Mc may or may not have a romantic interest in Bella, so it's basically none of MC's business.

Then it depends on what this "secret" is and if Jill really knows it.

Surely Jill knows about the problems between Bella and her husband, but it's not certain that she really knows the cause of them.
After MC tells her about the locked room, Jill goes to check it, as if she wasn't quite sure what was supposed to be there. she probably has suspicions but I don't think she's sure.
That begs the question, exactly how much of Bella & MC's relationship is Jill aware of? :unsure: Obviously she doesn't know about the sexual stuff, but have we ever seen the two discuss MC beyond Jill's dates with him and MC getting in trouble? Does Jill even know about the dinner date? Does she know that MC has potentially spent the night with Bella prior the slumber party the three of them had? I honestly never paid much attention to it, but Jill clearly picked up on something between MC and Bella when the topic of Bella's favourite song came up. I wonder just how "shocked" Jill will be when she finds out MC has been diddling her best friend.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I've seen much worse than that. Course the worst offender was a corset chick so she made her waist like that.
I too am not the biggest fan of Bella's really slim waist but her proportions fit her fine considering she's stocky, in shape grown women. Bella's bust and assets on a smaller girl (Josy, Sally, Riona size etc) would truly be ridiculous imo.
screenshot0003.png

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
In my opinion, it is completely irrelevant what baggage or problem a LI has. In a relationship (No matter which) there will always be problems and disagreements. The sun will not shine every day. And if you have a partner (in the game a LI), the problems will be solved together. DPC reflects the reality with these personal problems of the LI's. And that's what makes the game so interesting for everyone.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes