Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I wouldn’t go so far as to suggest the Nicole relationship is healthy. She honest with the mc, sure, but have any of you ever dated a stripper? That shit can play on your mind.

Plus she has a kid, he could be a little cunt, or he could be a good kid, but it’s unknown baggage at this point.

But definitely, the mc knows where he stands with Nicole - she really fucking likes him, no mind games. Compare that with the LIs:
  • Sage is still hung op on Chad
  • Maya and Josy are a mess
  • Jill is such a prude
  • Bella is a total nut case
always on point
and
nice cube sig Shazba

Reactions: shazba

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Sage's might be bigger but Jill's are more realistic. Sage is carrying Dolly Parton sized tits on a Barbie Doll sized frame.
i don’t really agree. I’ve known some petite girls that were stacked naturally.

I think that all the girls seem fine proportionally except for Bella. She is the only one that seems particularly exaggerated, and it’s close to a comedic level IMO. I’ve seen some fan arts with a realistic Bella, and I think she is much more attractive with normal proportions.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
there is also the question that she as no Nordic dried Scandinavian salmon on her menu! and that shit sells really well, blond with blue eyes its like top of the market in upscale shit! check all movie stars and 80% of sport stars they always marry those kind of girls!
Are you having an off day??? That was surprisingly short........:confused::LOL:

Edit: is jade punishing you for your transgressions? She put you on a two sentence limit?

Last edited:
Reactions: mycommando

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
there is also the question that she as no Nordic dried Scandinavian salmon on her menu! and that shit sells really well, blond with blue eyes its like top of the market in upscale shit! check all movie stars and 80% of sport stars they always marry those kind of girls!
I was just assking myself what would be the code name for Maya and Mona at the Quinn restaurant. My guess was cheese burger for Maya... but Mona?

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
The Nicole relationship (or what it is at this point, more of an open if we consider the FFM scene) is clearly one of the most honest lines in the game. But in a long term it would not really work out well in my oppinion.
1. she has a kid, an unknown bagage as it has said hereearlier
2. a really big age gap putting off the balance of the male-female roles of the relationship, pushing things on Nicole's side more into a mother role with MC too regarding she is one ATM and the third point, which is.
3. MC clearly has issues not having a female role model in his life as he grown up and not having a mother could form his connection to women (and I think it's forming in the game)

IMHO the best pairing with the MC therefore a bit older more confident woman, but with less age difference than Nicole. Bella maybeon the edge of this, but she has her own issues...
I think Sage is still a good candidate, even if she has issues, or had in the prev. chapters. Breakups are no walksin the park, even if you had enough from the other half... we do not know how long they have been together, what they past is exactly, how they relationship worked at the start, we only see a glimpse where Sage suspects Chad cheating and when she gets sure enough, goes for revenge. Sage said she do not like to loose, and she is fierece, confident and somewhat wrathful too. She is not used to being cheated on, nor being thrown out.
It is not a good sheet for her to start with MC as a tool of revenge, but in the game things quickly start to move somewhere better, discovering a more healthy dynamic with MC for herself. All in all, I won't blame her about the Chad issue, it takes time to move on and after every break up the scars of the relationship remains for a longer duration. I think she will face and learn from this experiences as well and allwhat happened could form her a sutiable partner for the MC.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
As long as DPC gives us an optional side-ending by chapter 12 where we can run off into the sunset with Nicole. Still, arguably, the only healthy relationship the MC has at the moment if you pursue her.
I wouldn’t go so far as to suggest the Nicole relationship is healthy. She honest with the mc, sure, but have any of you ever dated a stripper? That shit can play on your mind.

Plus she has a kid, he could be a little cunt, or he could be a good kid, but it’s unknown baggage at this point.

But definitely, the mc knows where he stands with Nicole - she really fucking likes him, no mind games. Compare that with the LIs:
  • Jill is such a prude
Nicole for the win.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
The Nicole relationship (or what it is at this point, more of an open if we consider the FFM scene) is clearly one of the most honest lines in the game. But in a long term it would not really work out well in my oppinion.
2. a really big age gap putting off the balance of the male-female roles of the relationship, pushing things on Nicole's side more into a mother role with MC too regarding she is one ATM and the third point, which is.
3. MC clearly has issues not having a female role model in his life as he grown up and not having a mother could form his connection to women (and I think it's forming in the game)

IMHO the best pairing with the MC therefore a bit older more confident woman, but with less age difference than Nicole. Bella maybeon the edge of this, but she has her own issues...
I think Sage is still a good candidate, even if she has issues, or had in the prev. chapters. Breakups are no walksin the park, even if you had enough from the other half... we do not know how long they have been together, what they past is exactly, how they relationship worked at the start, we only see a glimpse where Sage suspects Chad cheating and when she gets sure enough, goes for revenge. Sage said she do not like to loose, and she is fierece, confident and somewhat wrathful too. She is not used to being cheated on, nor being thrown out.
It is not a good sheet for her to start with MC as a tool of revenge, but in the game things quickly start to move somewhere better, discovering a more healthy dynamic with MC for herself. All in all, I won't blame her about the Chad issue, it takes time to move on and after every break up the scars of the relationship remains for a longer duration. I think she will face and learn from this experiences as well and allwhat happened could form her a sutiable partner for the MC.
If we follow this logic, Jill would be the only one who occupies all the boxes. Besides, Bella is older than Nicole.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

What good propaganda you do to Sage here

BTW her (our) second son is coming :love: ep6_es_lewd47.jpg

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
i don’t really agree. I’ve known some petite girls that were stacked naturally.

I think that all the girls seem fine proportionally except for Bella. She is the only one that seems particularly exaggerated, and it’s close to a comedic level IMO. I’ve seen some fan arts with a realistic Bella, and I think she is much more attractive with normal proportions.
I dunno. Given the ridiculous titties I've seen in real life bella's don't seem that bad. Some women go way overboard with implants. I've seen one chick with tits twice the size of bella's(and they looked like fucking torpedoes, completely ridiculous looking titties).

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
  • Jill is such a prude
I mean its the same with Jade.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I dunno. Given the ridiculous titties I've seen in real life bella's don't seem that bad. Some women go way overboard with implants. I've seen one chick with tits twice the size of bella's(and they looked like fucking torpedoes, completely ridiculous looking titties).
but I mean Bella's entire proportions, not just her humongous breasts. Her hourglass figure is so extreme it is borderline ridiculous (just my opinion). pretty much all of the other girls look like they have a realistic torso in conjunction with their ass and breast size.

also, I'm assuming that since with the girls that have implants it is specifically mentioned in game, we are supposed to believe that all the main girls are naturally that well endowed (which is also kind of ridiculous if you think about it). that's why Quinn/Riona/Josy definitely get my attention, since I can very much appreciate a more petite figure or toned athletic body compared to all the jumbo breasts of pretty much all the other girls.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes