ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Sorry, 20 episode? Isn't that too many? Is that what DPC has planned? I love the game, but i'm thinking about when it would be completed.
from him
How many episodes/seasons will Being a DIK have?

I'm in no hurry to finish this game; my main priority is that it's finished in the way I want. When I leave B&R behind me, I want to do so without wishing that I could have done more. That's why it's hard to say that the game will be this many episodes or that many seasons. The public information is 10-20 episodes and coming this far into the project; I think that it’s an estimation that still holds, but, right now, it’s leaning to be in the 14-20 episode range.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think if you were to look for the most bitchy it would probably be Heather. She's got a real arrogant/superiority complex thing going on. She's a snooty bitch. Doesn't talk to maggots, remember? Unless it benefits her interests in some way.

Sarah is a party girl who knows what she wants, I don't see her as bitchy.
I don't think so

Heather is a bit like Tommy, she's a dog who barks a lot but never bites. and she has too submissive a role to both Tommy and the other HOTs.

In the bathroom scene at the PREPs she is blatantly mocked by Sara and Melanie, who are obviously "bigger dogs" than her.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
to be fair neither of us know what is in the store for the future story. Nobody expected the A.L. story to be turning out the way it turned out. now, expecting the unexpectable is a good way to look at DPC writing style :ROFLMAO:. Well with some reasonability. expecting Maya to end up sucking random dicks in the glory hole , unreasonable. having sex with Josy and Jill at the same time, 50-50. :p:ROFLMAO:.
I give both Jill and Josy with the MC and Jill and Josy without the MC a 0% chance.

Inb4 someone mistakes AchedCroissant for ChipLecsap again. :ROFLMAO:
They should just screw and get it over with.

If we count with 20 episode, we are still at the prologue not even the middle, and we don't know that much about Jill, plenty of time for build up, or for progression that will change her.
I see some change coming for Jill, like being more comfortable with sex, but I don't see her going into full, uninhibited, horny bitch mode. Her having sex or any kind of sexual moments with Josy just feels unlikely, not just because Jill doesn't seem like the type to do that even when she does become more comfortable with sex, but because I don't see Josy doing anything like that whilst she's still with Maya, and that relationship is likely to sustain itself for the majority of the game.

The MC was an exception because of Josy's separation from Maya coupled with her need for companionship at that time and her genuine attraction to him, but even if/when things get tough again in her relationship, I don't think we'll see or know of her getting some poon tang on the side, least of all Jill's, or even hopping on another disco stick.

In this game, I just don't see the main LIs getting into the same kind of kinky, hedonistic shenanigans you might see in other games.

Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know about that, I think there's one that is moreso...

This, at the same time she's feigning for mcs dick but too proud to admit it. Which I think Sara knows and why she pulled the whole thing in the bathtub at the prep party.
are you referring to Quinn?

probably yes, but it's hard to compare because of the difference in attention given to the two.

Quinn betrays Sage's trust, but when she's in his presence she's very protective, Sara doesn't have this feigned kindness towards anyone.

with Chad's forced breakup we don't really know what Sara and Melanie's goal is, but while the latter has a crisis of conscience, Sara has no hesitations, and also on this occasion someone is betraying (maybe always Sage).

for a matter of depth of Quinn's character we are shown other faces too, instead Sara is just a bitch, from everywhere you look at her

Reactions: rocopc

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If we count with 20 episode, we are still at the prologue not even the middle, and we don't know that much about Jill, plenty of time for build up, or for progression that will change her.
I don't believe at all in the estimate made by DPC, between 12 and 20 there is a huge difference, if the story is already set there can't be all this variability

in my opinion he wanted to leave his hands free, it will surely be more than 12.

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
I'm not looking to debate the finer points of usage in context. But a few people are using the word every post like it's cool or intellectual. On the internet. Talking about fictional females. And this is at last the second time someone here has referred to me as one. Nice.

Anyway, back to the game ...
if they refer to you as "one" its likely due to your avatar. kinda looks like a "one (1)" heh

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes