InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Yes, but you're agreeing with me that it is still part of your job. Prioritizing your daily work tasks is a part of everyone's routine, but saying I don't have time for e-mails because a customer may ask a dumb question or say something I don't like is not a valid excuse for ignoring the task or outright axing people.

Let's not conflate different offenses. If you're attacking people on discord or openly sharing private renders then yeah, the ban hammer is coming. I'm talking about banning people for asking questions, sharing ideas or theories. Banning those people is...smh.
If all he's banning people for is ideas he dislikes then, yes, I agree that's idiotic. The gaming world is not an echo chamber.

Reactions: OneShotKiller

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
I know "Jill is your aunt" is a dead meme and I personally don't believe it at all but I was replaying and can't help but notice during Birthday Date with Jill, MC never specifically said his mom died during his birth to Jill, only "my birthday is related to what happened to her" or something like that, compared to nursing Sage route where MC straight up said "she died during childbirth". We all know how phrasing/wording can impact future scene in this game. Im just putting it out there, I don't know why MC didn't flat out said her mom died during childbirth to Jill.
The game is full of clues that appoint in that direction.
Personally I think its never gonna be adressed letting MC and Jill family relation in a "schrödinger cat's" state.
This way DPC won't violate patreon rules but sets an appeal to people obsessed with incest.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So this happens on the same morning that Jill started cleaning her room.
View attachment 1138007 View attachment 1138006
We just have to know the most important thing how she went from being happy to being angry was it something from Tybalt or is it because she knows about the MC and Isabella :unsure:
Why do people seem to think she looks angry in this preview? This, to me, seems clearly like a look of deep desire and she's 100% looking at the MC. Her expression here is very similar to the one she gave the MC in Ep 5, and the one Bella gave the MC in Ep 4.

ep5_yoga_jmc9.jpg ep4_afternoon_bella74_fr0.jpg

If all he's banning people for is ideas he dislikes then, yes, I agree that's idiotic. The gaming world is not an echo chamber.
That's what happened to me.

fappybeard but...what did you do?
He's not the one that got banned. Somebody else and they told fappy about it.

is this a special render?, tell me this is an in-game render, what a nice view!:love:
It's an in-episode render, that's why it's titled "Final Preview".

Reactions: derek.is.the.key

derdiedas1

Aug 12, 2017
Like I mentioned earlier, I don't think Tibbs cares about Jill's intent anymore. He's blackmailing her, and he knows it. He's past Jill coming around, now he's forcing it.

The very fact that he's blackmailing her now throws out any potential of Jill coming around to him, beyond some stockholm syndrome shit. So now, he's getting what he wants, his way. Which brings us back to "start small, normalize, increase.
I feel like Tybalt is more so targeting MC with his blackmail and not Jill.
Isn't his blackmail just "don't hangout with MC or else.." and not "hang out with me or else.. "?

It's like he's blackmailing her to spite MC and not to "force Jill coming onto him".

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
We also got a custom poll for Maya in wh
Isn't his blackmail just "don't hangout with MC or else.." and not "hang out with me or else.. "?

It's like he's blackmailing her to spite MC and not to "force Jill coming onto him".
I agree. The ep7 cluck with Jill and the ice cream. Tybalt kept asking in his comments who took the picture

Reactions: derdiedas1

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Why do people seem to think she looks angry in this preview? This, to me, seems clearly like a look of deep desire and she's 100% looking at the MC. Her expression here is very similar to the one she gave the MC in Ep 5, and the one Bella gave the MC in Ep 4.

View attachment 1138054 View attachment 1138053
Yeah, I don't get it either. When you zoom in to the preview, her lips are curving up and she's not frowning. I still think its meant to be a sultry "come, hither" look.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018

Here's my problem with that mindset.

This motherfucker had two years prior to MC's arrival to befriend, court and if he could manage it, to smash Jill with.

I mean, for fuck's sake, if he didn't manage it in TWO FUCKING YEARS, aint nothing but a good old blackmail is gonna make Jill run into his arms.

Just speaking from a logic perspective, not going to go nitpick every single effing line from the game like one of those Marvel fanboys.

Reactions: 610

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I wonder if N7 finds those talks awkward, since he's like an "official" leaker here with the update posts.
But it is obvious that he is allowed to do so, it is a good marketing strategy and money talks.
Better "leak" the stuff on a forum that you know has the potential of future patrons, open more discussions and creates a fanbase, than a random torrent website that brings him absolutely nothing. People can say whatever they want, I am sure 99% of the 3DCG games devs know they game is being given free here, often are even the ones to supply the "public" builds here too, so while you might call this a pirate site (which I dont necessarily agree with the pirate part), truth is, most devs find sucess by forming a fanbase here first. No one would give a crap anywhere else about someone creating a AVN on patreon.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Better "leak" the stuff on a forum that you know has the potential of future patrons, open more discussions and creates a fanbase, than a random torrent website that brings him absolutely nothing. People can say whatever they want, I am sure 99% of the 3DCG games devs know they game is being given free here, often are even the ones to supply the "public" builds here too, so while you might call this a pirate site (which I dont necessarily agree with the pirate part), truth is, most devs find sucess by forming a fanbase here first. No one would give a crap anywhere else about someone creating a AVN on patreon.
Of course they know it, many or almost all of them are here, DPC has his account here, he just doesn't interact because of some problem with patreon ... it is clear that leaking content affects their work, many do not pay even a dollar and others can simply decide to pay less if the content is going to end up leaking anyway, you get my point? I mean banning people for leaking content doesn't seem wrong (almost) to me, it depends on the content of course, but banning for stupid reasons like asking for a picture without knowing it was higher priced content, or mentioning this forum as a source to know the game and thus support him seems ridiculous and absurd and it's impossible to reason with him, once he has taken the decision there is no turning back. Or asking "stupid questions"... dude mute them, but ban is another level

nagi291

Apr 23, 2018
I have a question.
Since I am relatively new to the game itself. How does dev choose which lewd scenes will happen?
What I mean specifically is. The scene with Cathy in the car. Did the dev himself choose that Cathy will give mc blowjobs Or are the acts decided via patreon poll?
Ty for answer.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Of course they know it, many or almost all of them are here, DPC has his account here, he just doesn't interact because of some problem with patreon ... it is clear that leaking content affects their work, many do not pay even a dollar and others can simply decide to pay less if the content is going to end up leaking anyway, you get my point? I mean banning people for leaking content doesn't seem wrong (almost) to me, it depends on the content of course, but banning for stupid reasons like asking for a picture without knowing it was higher priced content, or mentioning this forum as a source to know the game and thus support him seems ridiculous and absurd and it's impossible to reason with him, once he has taken the decision there is no turning back. Or asking "stupid questions"... dude mute them, but ban is another level
The main problem with DPC wielding the ban hammer so liberally is that they give no warnings for infractions, perceived or genuine, and it's just a straight ban for a first, and in many cases, only offense. It's like being given a death sentence for possessing a small amount of weed; the punishment doesn't fit the crime.

DPC is entirely unwilling to give people a second chance or even a chance to appeal the ban. Even if banning a few people for petty reasons isn't going to hurt them that much, it's still needlessly punitive.

I have a question.
Since I am relatively new to the game itself. How does dev choose which lewd scenes will happen?
What I mean specifically is. The scene with Cathy in the car. Did the dev himself choose that Cathy will give mc blowjobs Or are the acts decided via patreon poll?
Ty for answer.
The dev decides what lewd scenes there are. He doesn't let the patrons decide that. Patreon polls are generally reserved for what outfit a character will wear and what characters will get special render sets in the next episode.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
It's possible see the scenes with all the girls of the game, without lose any scene, simply alternating between DIK and CHIK status using the MOD of scrappy?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes