OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Can someone please tell me what time story happens? Like all of it so far in a couple days, weeks, months? Thank you.
The full 3 week timeline of what the MC gets up to can be found here.
Thanks for the link to that timeline. I was looking for it not long ago (bookmarked now).

I think spl00sh321 was asking about the entire game timeline, however, in which case you'll have to add a few days. I believe it starts on a Thursday at MC's job. He gets his B&R acceptance letter, and quits the next day. Josy suggests they hang out over the weekend, so they go out Saturday. He then starts B&R on Monday.

The only time I can remember her telling him off was very mild (on Rooster):

Jill: "Did you just flag Fuckface's post as harassment?"
Tybalt: "No, that wasn't me. What do you say to my proposal?"
Jill: "It's my cluck. I can see that it was you. Please, be nice to people I care about."
There was another time, when MC snuck into the prep house to play the guitar for Jill. Tybalt sees them together, and tells Rich to call security.

Tybalt: "Rich, call for security!"
Jill: "Tybalt, wait!"
Jill: "He's my guest and he's free to come here whenever he wants to."

Tybalt: "I beg your pardon."
Tybalt: "Jill, Please! This student has no business in the mansion."
Tybalt: "Look at his rags."
Tybalt: "You call that clothes?"

Jill: "He's my guest and you will treat him with respect."

Reactions: ename144 and shazba

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm going to play devil's advocate.
What if Jill is not facing Tybalt or the MC on the preview? :unsure:
What if it's someone else entirely who makes Jill blush?:unsure:
Or Jill is alone, has thought about your situation and made a decision? :unsure:
Nope.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 1137712
FUCK :love: .

Remember, when I told you based on this picture and the Thong Slip, that she is wearing this bikini ? :ROFLMAO:. Yeah, I was Right, surely, the "Special Render" version has different pattern, but it is the Same type. As For whether she taking off or pulling up her short, may be her upper body is sweaty by the running ? :unsure: anyway, I told you she know what she's doing and She is ready to play the Game. :ROFLMAO:
1067094_sr_jill_preview.jpg

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I guess I'm the guy people are coming to tonight to have their bans anonymously revealed. You guys know I'm just some dipshit and not a shaman for the banned, right?

Some user called the shared render fan art, and this is proof that it wasn't.

View attachment 1137931
Dunno why he bothers trying to chase up these people he probably loses more money than he gains trying to hunt them down and remove them Dog the Bounty Hunter style. Most people with common sense ain't spending $50 on some text, polls and a few wallpapers... However if someone pays that then leaks the wallpaper he's up $50 + there is the chance those who see said wallpaper will buy the game or become a patron themselves. There is a reason why actual game companies don't put much of a fight against pirate games these days there is the chance someone will play it, like it then buy it. I bought season 1 on steam and have been playing season 2 release by release then will buy season 2 on steam to support. It would be different if he was earning bare minimum and was on a tight budget but he's not he's making a crazy profit per episode compared to other developers on this site scrapping by with part time jobs or full time jobs to support themselves while making their game.

Last edited:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Like I mentioned earlier, I don't think Tibbs cares about Jill's intent anymore. He's blackmailing her, and he knows it. He's past Jill coming around, now he's forcing it.

The very fact that he's blackmailing her now throws out any potential of Jill coming around to him, beyond some stockholm syndrome shit. So now, he's getting what he wants, his way. Which brings us back to "start small, normalize, increase.

The key point to all this that you're missing, felice, and this is the answer to all your "but it won't work" questions: Tibbs is a fucking moron.
I feel like Tybalt is more so targeting MC with his blackmail and not Jill.
Isn't his blackmail just "don't hangout with MC or else.." and not "hang out with me or else.. "?

It's like he's blackmailing her to spite MC and not to "force Jill coming onto him".
Two things can be right at the same time. Its both about Jill and mc at the same time. He's been trying and failing for some time and mc being there gave him another way, at the same time mc is also a target because of several things thats happened (mc involved in) and "he doesn't belong" (he's acted that way since day one wedgie) Tydbol both hates mc and wants jill.

Yeah, I don't get it either. When you zoom in to the preview, her lips are curving up and she's not frowning. I still think its meant to be a sultry "come, hither" look.
It looks like she came out of the water and is pulling up her shorts and walking up to mc to kiss him. Maybe she called him to meet up and he just got there.

Better "leak" the stuff on a forum that you know has the potential of future patrons, open more discussions and creates a fanbase, than a random torrent website that brings him absolutely nothing. People can say whatever they want, I am sure 99% of the 3DCG games devs know they game is being given free here, often are even the ones to supply the "public" builds here too, so while you might call this a pirate site (which I dont necessarily agree with the pirate part), truth is, most devs find sucess by forming a fanbase here first. No one would give a crap anywhere else about someone creating a AVN on patreon.
Oh dpc knows full well and has since early on about releases and updates getting leaked. He's expressed his rage at it (moreso game releases) early in this thread, then it was backhanded rants "I know I cant stop it" ect. Before he stopped commenting in here period.

Reactions: derdiedas1

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It looks like she came out of the water and is pulling up her shorts and walking up to mc to kiss him. Maybe she called him to meet up and he just got there.
I'm gonna say she's sweating from the run and about to go for a dip with the MC who's accompanying her on her run, or maybe the MC goes for a run with Maya and they bump into Jill and there's a choice between spending time with Jill or staying with Maya.

So the only option is have two saves, one for DIK and other for CHIK patch, right?

Someone can say me which girls are available only in CHIK patch?
It's not quite as black and white as just the DIK/CHICK paths. You can be CHICK and still get most of the girls, particularly the main ones, it's just that you won't be able to get all scenes with them since there are some choices where you have to choose one scene over the other. The only path that blocks off main girls is the DIK path, whereas the CHICK path blocks just 1 side girl. You can get very other female character on any path, but this depends mostly on relationship decisions than on DIK/CHICK decisions.

Reactions: Nosket and drakken

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
So the only option is have two saves, one for DIK and other for CHIK patch, right?

Someone can say me which girls are available only in CHIK patch?
Maya/josy and jill are chick/neutral paths

Edit: Bacchus explained it better than I did.:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nosket

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So this happens on the same morning that Jill started cleaning her room.
View attachment 1138007 View attachment 1138006
We just have to know the most important thing how she went from being happy to being angry was it something from Tybalt or is it because she knows about the MC and Isabella :unsure:
I figured out. This is the "Chick Affinity". Jill happily send a message to meet with MC at this cosy lake , hoping for a romantic sex. She is already in the water , walking out from it like in the James Bond movies, when MC arrive. She ask MC to join, and then "Chick Affinity" kicks in. and MC response. Sorry not like this, not out in public. Jill gets embarrassed, Disappointed, and pull up her short :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I'm gonna say she's sweating from the run and about to go for a dip with the MC who's accompanying her on her run, or maybe the MC goes for a run with Maya and they bump into Jill and there's a choice between spending time with Jill or staying with Maya.
:unsure: Easiest choice fork in the game.:ROFLMAO:
But on a serious note, I can see that.
A harder one would be if mc went running with sage, which mc could have the excuse that he needs to talk to Jill about the prep mansion situation or not and go back with sage.

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
Damn, i think i remember talking to her in swipe but i never met her, and i didn't know about the threesome.

And yes, i think you are right with your... Scooby doo example. I mean, some people say that Maya isn't a good option because she lied to the MC, i don't say that it's justified but... In the chapter 6 we see a scene of maya explaining something about her father forbidding her to meet Josy again, we can take that scene as a perfect catalyst for Maya's actions (and also Josy's) during the course of where we did not know they were together, faced with such pressure the two did not know what to do, they were young and... We all make mistakes, so they got carried away when they met the protagonist and it was he who would give them the support they needed... That usually happens a lot. That is why I say, I found a justification in that part, also why I say that you should not judge a book by its cover without really knowing what happened.

Although maybe I'm thinking too much about a game.
now hold on a moment here axel. she was in a relationship with josey, did she lie to josey about her dad wanting them to stop thier relationship?.... relationship partner josey, no lies, semi relationship partner MC, maya summons the no lies rule, and hides the truth about josey and her dad. so she yeah hyprocrit she is. either way it shows who she cares for more.

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
I feel like Tybalt is more so targeting MC with his blackmail and not Jill.
Isn't his blackmail just "don't hangout with MC or else.." and not "hang out with me or else.. "?

It's like he's blackmailing her to spite MC and not to "force Jill coming onto him".
they didnt finish the conversation, they left the scene with a kinda " oh and 1 more thing jill" but we didnt get to see what he wanted. im sure its a proposal for marriage. i mean he does have the ring next to his melon.

Reactions: derdiedas1

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
I bought season 1 on steam and have been playing season 2 release by release then will buy season 2 on steam to support. It would be different if he was earning bare minimum and was on a tight budget but he's not he's making a crazy profit per episode compared to other developers on this site scrapping by with part time jobs or full time jobs to support themselves while making their game.
I did the same in buying S1 on steam and will do so for the following seasons.

If not for this place though I would never of got interested back in episode 3 and if not for the graduated releases we get here then by the time season 2 is another complete work for me to buy - I'd probably of forgotten about the game come 2023.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, I don't get it either. When you zoom in to the preview, her lips are curving up and she's not frowning. I still think its meant to be a sultry "come, hither" look.
let's be real the only reason she is blushing because MC is already Butt Naked and His Dick is already erected :ROFLMAO:. and now she fully see how big it is, and She flattered by it:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-04-12 18-54-25-44.png
BeingADIK 2021-04-12 18-54-29-84.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes