SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
In all seriousness, do you really think that she isn't?
I'd like to think she is just merely very inexperienced and shy. maybe she had a few sexual encounters in the past that were exceptionally awkward or uncomfortable for her, and she decided she would just keep would be suitors at bay until she meets Mr. Right before whole heartedly trying sex again.

Nov 12, 2020
I'd like to think she is just merely very inexperienced and shy. maybe she a few sexual encounters in the past that were exceptionally awkward or uncomfortable for her, and she decided she would just keep would be suitors at bay until she meets Mr. Right before whole heartedly trying sex again.
Very high chance Jill is a virgin. But somehow I hope it's not the case and ends up being a freak in the bed out of no where.
It would be kind of funny to contradict the whole shyness and blue balling stigma.

Reactions: RyogoTM and Casmyr

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
if I were you, I would hope she is not. Otherwise you won't have sex with her until the end of the game. :ROFLMAO:.
but even putting aside my Darkest Jill fantasies. I don't buy that she is virgin. No, to me this is as believable headcanon as Jill is being your mother's sister, or other incest bullshit. it's a fetish, fetish for be able to fuck a virgin.I believe she might have little experience, 2-3 guy at max that she was with. Separately :devilish:.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You really hung up on this : boob sucking/groping , from the poll :ROFLMAO:. Have you considered, that it is may be for a random character, a Side character?:unsure: , my best bet will be the Madame.
Her Boobs are definitely for groping and sucking:cool:
Actually, I have considered it and I have previously stated it could be someone like the madame, but Jill just makes the most sense to me right now. Not sure how having an opinion means you are hung up on something.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Very high chance Jill is a virgin. But somehow I hope it's not the case and ends up being a freak in the bed out of no where.
It would be kind of funny to contradict the whole shyness and blue balling stigma.
There's a zero percent chance Jill has done anything with Melonfucker and that would mean she would have had to have done something with someone before she was in college, which is not in character for Jill.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
if I were you, I would hope she is not. Otherwise you won't have sex with her until the end of the game. :ROFLMAO:.
but even putting aside my Darkest Jill fantasies. I don't buy that she is virgin. No, to me this is as believable headcanon as Jill is being your mother's sister, or other incest bullshit. it's a fetish, fetish for be able to fuck a virgin.I believe she might have little experience, 2-3 guy at max that she was with. Separately :devilish:.
Shh, you'll wake the Jill stans and they'll cry about it that she's a virgin and MC will be her first and they think they'll get this amazing scene. The same stans that claimed that Maya's sex scene sucked.

I don't think she's a virgin as well. In fact, I believe Rusty already gave her the D and now she regrets giving him the chance. I also think the tit-sucking/groping thing is going to be a Jill scene. Let's not forget, two episodes ago making out with her was too fast for her, and now 2 episodes later (roughly 1-2 weeks or whatever), she's ready for the D? Yeah, somehow I doubt that.

Reactions: dalli_x and drakken
Nov 12, 2020
There's a zero percent chance Jill has done anything with Melonfucker and that would mean she would have had to have done something with someone before she was in college, which is not in character for Jill.
Yeah, no chance she has done anything with Kellermann ;)
As of now, we aren't sure. But the way she was talking about dating in general on the first date, does make it seem like she hasn't taken that final step yet.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'd like to think she is just merely very inexperienced and shy. maybe she had a few sexual encounters in the past that were exceptionally awkward or uncomfortable for her, and she decided she would just keep would be suitors at bay until she meets Mr. Right before whole heartedly trying sex again.
a 21-year-old, good-looking, virgin girl I think is quite rare.

in a context like BADIK even more so.

But then: does it matter?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah, no chance she has done anything with Kellermann ;)
As of now, we aren't sure. But the way she was talking about dating in general on the first date, does make it seem like she hasn't taken that final step yet.
Truth, but don't worry, the Aunt Jill - Kellermann sword fight is coming, but it isn't going to be ep. 7. I keep seeing people say this is the episode that Jill puts out, but there are going to be a lot of disappointed fans methinks. Does anyone really think pristine Jill is going to fuck MC in the muddy pond water, or in the weeds, on an ant hill? Nope. She just needs to relax and clear her head because of the upcoming concert. A wardrobe malfunction and quick make out session is the best that can be hoped for in ep. 7 I'm sorry to say.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Craduco

Jul 27, 2017
Full save for episode 3, episode 4 and episode 5

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.

View attachment 374311

episode 3 rewards

View attachment 374312
episode 3 scenes

View attachment 513139
episode 4 rewards

View attachment 513142
episode 4 scenes

View attachment 675302
episode 5 rewards

View attachment 675303
episode 5 scenes

Vault codes
1386 - if you're in episode 1
4413 - if you're in episode 2
3985 - if you're in episode 3
0421 - if you're in episode 4
4226 - if you're in episode 5
Could you please add a episode 6 save to this? Would be much appreciated!

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Truth, but don't worry, the Aunt Jill - Kellermann sword fight is coming, but it isn't going to be ep. 7. I keep seeing people say this is the episode that Jill puts out, but there are going to be a lot of disappointed fans methinks. Does anyone really think pristine Jill is going to fuck MC in the muddy pond water, or in the weeds, on an ant hill? Nope. She just needs to relax and clear her head because of the upcoming concert. A wardrobe malfunction and quick make out session is the best that can be hoped for in ep. 7 I'm sorry to say.
It's fine, we can just be balls deep in Bella this episode and we'll give the D to Jill after the concert. Simple problems require simple solutions. :ROFLMAO:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It's fine, we can just be balls deep in Bella this episode and we'll give the D to Jill after the concert. Simple problems require simple solutions. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I think sex with Bella will come before sex with Jill. The full sex scene with Bella will be either ep. 7 or 8 imo. Both Bella and MC are ready to go and there is no need to postpone it any longer. Even the storyline is calling for it.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, I think sex with Bella will come before sex with Jill. The full sex scene with Bella will be either ep. 7 or 8 imo. Both Bella and MC are ready to go and there is no need to postpone it any longer. Even the storyline is calling for it.
Though DPC being DPC, he's gonna bring in James just as we are about to fuck Bella. The boy will then find out just how powerful Coinzell's WW2 tank is. :KEK:

Reactions: Kellermann

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
She can be a sex freak in bed and a virgin, she just just becomes that sex freak after losing her virginity. ;)

How is it "headcanon" when all signs point in that direction? The tennis date gave us the biggest indication of this with how Jill talks about her dating history and her views on "dating rules".

screenshot0217.png screenshot0218.png screenshot0219.png screenshot0220.png screenshot0221.png screenshot0222.png screenshot0223.png screenshot0224.png screenshot0225.png screenshot0226.png screenshot0227.png screenshot0228.png screenshot0229.png screenshot0230.png screenshot0231.png screenshot0232.png screenshot0233.png screenshot0234.png screenshot0235.png screenshot0236.png screenshot0237.png screenshot0238.png screenshot0239.png screenshot0240.png screenshot0241.png screenshot0242.png screenshot0243.png

She talks about these "persistent guys who would stop at nothing" to get a date with her, that the dates "weren't very enjoyable", that her "frame of reference" for dating "isn't the best", and most notably the fact that she's clearly uncomfortable with both thinking and talking about "intimacy and things of that nature". She neither seems like a girl who rushed into sex once and then put up these walls around herself to not rush into it again, or who ever got to the 3rd date with any of these "persistent" guys.

It seems to me to be quite clear as day that she's a virgin, and I don't say this because it's a kink of my mine because it isn't, or at least it's not something I ever really think about, I say this because this game seems to be making it a pretty clear-cut case.

a 21-year-old, good-looking, virgin girl I think is quite rare.

in a context like BADIK even more so.

But then: does it matter?
In the context of Jill's character, it makes perfect sense. She's a shy, sheltered, naive girl who has antiquated views on dating "rules" and who is looking for a genuine, sincere, heartfelt connection with the one that she'll eventually give her v-card to.

From everything she's said, it's clear that no guy has come along yet that has been that for her, until now.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Though DPC being DPC, he's gonna bring in James just as we are about to fuck Bella. The boy will then find out just how powerful Coinzell's WW2 tank is. :KEK:
Nah, i bet on a Josy situation. We start fucking Bella, and then James shows up. That's maximum drama and biggest player frustration in the same scene. Perfection.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Actually, I have considered it and I have previously stated it could be someone like the madame, but Jill just makes the most sense to me right now. Not sure how having an opinion means you are hung up on something.
Apologize, if you feel I was rude;). Putting aside all the inside jokes and memes, about blue balling and " it's to fast for me " . which I btw understand. She didn't wanted to do for the first time with MC on Bella's couch, as She justify her decision.

Fuck it's gonna be a long post, sorry about it:)

So putting aside all the Shit, I don't know How long DPC can drag this out without becoming boring and repetitive. Even He as the developer, the artist, the writer, must see this. the expectation just grows and he will fail miserably with her if he continue the same way.
I briefly had mention Bella in order to be explain my point. as much as I understand Bella's fans frustration, with her the slow build up make sense. Even without playing her path, Bella path understandable, believable. She is much older than MC, She is an adult, a teacher, a married woman, and We dont know all the emotional bagged she has. Her hesitation is acceptable, understandable. this is probably one of the beauty of her path, slowly cracking her shield.

Now, Jill
The two absolutely main love interest in the game whose MC have the deepest connection, as much as pain to say it, knowing my avatar and signature. :ROFLMAO:. Are Jill and Sage.
the difference is their approach. With Sage it is started with the physical connection, with Sex, what lead to deepening the emotional connection. Jill is the opposite, its starting with deepening the emotional connection. What lead to us to Episode 6. No matter what people say, it was a big Development with Jill. so Big, that after that, if now We slowing down, will not feel genuine. Episode 7 would be the last draw where DPC might be able to pull an another Blue ball moment, but I honestly hope not.
Jill must be implemented in the story , She so out of the place , She is so behind that it feel not worth it.
I don't care how many time has past in the game. This Game is being developed 2 years now. We past the point with Jill, I say even with Bella.

He can't play this, Oh now you can see her tits in ep 7, you can see her pussy in ep 8 , she give you a hand job in ep 9, and you fingering her in ep 10, you can have sex with her in ep 11:ROFLMAO:.
We can joke all day, but Realistically it does not make sense anymore. not after Ep6. No matter how shitty the whole Tybalt blackmail storyline, even worse than the Josy Maya stuff, it can't be used as an excuse to keep the same speed with Jill. so I'm cautiously optimistic, that Jill is now in a different level, if you picked her over Sage, if you did everything with her then we are in a different stage with her now. One of the thing Dpc said back in the days, that He want to give each love interest proper time, and Jill and Bella, are way behind.

and other storyline need to kick in soon too , so it can't be dragged out anymore. as a Writer he must feel this.

Nov 12, 2020
She ain't putting out in episode 7.
Jill and MC know each other for 3 weeks now in game, it's going to take a bit longer than that to take her prized possession.
(This time span feels a lot longer since we have been waiting for it for over 2 years now :sleep:)

Reactions: Kellermann

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In the context of Jill's character, it makes perfect sense. She's a shy, sheltered, naive girl who has antiquated views on dating "rules" and who is looking for a genuine, sincere, heartfelt connection with the one that she'll eventually give her v-card to.

From everything she's said, it's clear that no guy has come along yet that has been that for her, until now.
Actually Jill says she does not share that dating convention that one has to do certain things just because it is the second or third date.

and you don't have to be on a date to have sex.

like with Bella after a glass of wine

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes