Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
and you dare to say these are not you Fucking HEADCANONS. :ROFLMAO:
" closed-mouth" :ROFLMAO:. You were there ? :ROFLMAO:.
As if Jill would willingly tongue kiss a douchebag, which these guys most likely were. :rolleyes:

Kick his ass Chip
Kinda hard to do that when they're already down on the mat.

Anyway you guys think Jill is shaved or has a landing strip?
Shaved.

but do you think Maya was completely neglected in the previews to make people fear that her father took her away? :unsure: :unsure:
Yes. He clearly hasn't shown Maya off to keep people in suspense, but we've seen a cosmetic poll about her so she'll still be on campus.

hablat

Jul 24, 2017
Yes. He clearly hasn't shown Maya off to keep people in suspense, but we've seen a cosmetic poll about her so she'll still be on campus.
Maya gets shot by her dad within the first 5 minutes of episode 7. The rest of the game she haunts you as a ghost girlfriend and possesses you to have sex with Josy. :WeSmart:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maya no preview and Josy only one but quite equivocal....

If not the father, something big is going to happen to the two girls. Separation, even if momentary I'd say it's very likely.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maya no preview and Josy only one but quite equivocal....

If not the father, something big is going to happen to the two girls. Separation, even if momentary I'd say it's very likely.
It's all just suspense. DPC will want people to think that something big will go down, and that the lack of Maya of previews means a total lack of Maya in the episode, but she'll probably end up being in it just as much as she was in Ep 6, or maybe it'll be like Sage in Ep 6 but with Maya being in a depressed funk over her situation and not willing to do very much for the next week.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
It's called being thick. I'm pretty sure your female hips are supposed to be wider than the waist unless you're fat. Otherwise how would they be able to give birth? This is 5th grade bio class that taught me this bro. Idk what you're seeing.
I'm seeing bad proportion, that's all. Not the thiccness of pelvis but its height in this case. Look at this woman somewhat close to Jill's body type:

See all that space between her waist and legs? I'm sincerely glad that you've finished 5 grade but I'm afraid you've been not thorough enough.

Reactions: Moryaka26

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I'm seeing bad proportion, that's all. Not the thiccness of pelvis but its height in this case. Look at this woman somewhat close to Jill's body type:

See all that space between her waist and legs? I'm sincerely glad that you've finished 5 grade but I'm afraid you've been not thorough enough.
Man, everyone know its disrespectfull to post a pic without a name. It's the XXI century not the middle ages for god's sake. And why says Lenin on the border?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Bruh your just mad she beat you in Tennis
She didn't Beat me :ROFLMAO:. look how sweaty She is, I can wait to make her sweat under different exercise :ROFLMAO::devilish:
You will be drained all right Jill:devilish:.
BeingADIK 2021-04-12 22-59-17-94.png
BeingADIK 2021-04-12 22-59-49-99.png
I went for a quick best of 3 match, and I swear the god, she was stronger opponent this time. I had like 4 times 40-40 with her in the last set. :ROFLMAO:.
and this for just bonus
BeingADIK 2021-04-12 22-30-03-71.png
BeingADIK 2021-04-12 22-55-33-37.png

She should have worn this Pink thong instead, well may be for the second game
:love:
4lGbSxuZNbI.jpg

redninja88

Jan 3, 2018
I'm new to this game and just started episode 3. I am absolutely loving the story and character development! I'm hooked on how unique and interesting each girl is. I find myself drawn to each one for her own interesting traits: Maya's no bullshit attitude, Sage's dirty humor, Isabelle's mysteriousness. However.... I'm starting to feel extremely anxious cuz having played Acting Lessons, I think Dr. Pink Cake won't let me keep my harem!!!! He's going to kill them all isn't he?!?!?!

Fantastic writing Dr. Pink Cake! You absolutely need to do Hollywood screenplays!

Jan 16, 2020

Go search up "instagram model" and you'll get hundreds of images of women with elongated torsos and low hips. It's called genetic diversity and you'd know that if you finished fifth grade.

Also, use a spoiler for your image. No one wants to see a big ass image take up the feed.

• Haha
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
God, you putting her such fucking high pedestal :ROFLMAO:. and once again you act like you know the guys she was fucking before:cool:. If we honest MC can be considered the biggest douchebag if he also doing things with Bella behind Jill's back:p
I'm not putting her on a high pedestal, DPC already has, and yeah, those guys she dated before more than likely acted like douchebags because that's the point. The MC is different than them, more genuine and sincere, and that's why she likes him so much, she makes that clear on the tennis date as well:

screenshot0213.png screenshot0214.png screenshot0215.png screenshot0216.png screenshot0217.png screenshot0218.png screenshot0219.png

Go search up "instagram model" and you'll get hundreds of images of women with elongated torsos and low hips. It's called genetic diversity and you'd know that if you finished fifth grade.

Also, use a spoiler for your image. No one wants to see a big ass image take up the feed.
We do if it's an image like that. :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes