D

Deleted member 2650688

any idea how long is this game,i am thinking to play this when it is compleated

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Actually Jill says she does not share that dating convention that one has to do certain things just because it is the second or third date.
She doesn't say that. The MC says, "I don't think there's someone holding you you it", to which Jill replies that she's "unsure about it all", meaning she's unsure about what she should be doing on dates and when, but she doesn't outright say that she doesn't believe in this old-timey convention.

any idea how long is this game,i am thinking to play this when it is compleated
Well then you're going to have to wait about 3 or 6 years for it to be completed and when it is it'll probably take 60-70+ hours to complete it.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
She can be a sex freak in bed and a virgin, she just just becomes that sex freak after losing her virginity. ;)

How is it "headcanon" when all signs point in that direction? The tennis date gave us the biggest indication of this with how Jill talks about her dating history and her views on "dating rules".

View attachment 1138798 View attachment 1138799 View attachment 1138800 View attachment 1138801 View attachment 1138802 View attachment 1138803 View attachment 1138804 View attachment 1138805 View attachment 1138806 View attachment 1138807 View attachment 1138808 View attachment 1138809 View attachment 1138810 View attachment 1138811 View attachment 1138812 View attachment 1138813 View attachment 1138814 View attachment 1138815 View attachment 1138816 View attachment 1138817 View attachment 1138818 View attachment 1138819 View attachment 1138820 View attachment 1138821 View attachment 1138822 View attachment 1138823 View attachment 1138824

She talks about these "persistent guys who would stop at nothing" to get a date with her, that the dates "weren't very enjoyable", that her "frame of reference" for dating "isn't the best", and most notably the fact that she's clearly uncomfortable with both thinking and talking about "intimacy and things of that nature". She neither seems like a girl who rushed into sex once and then put up these walls around herself to not rush into it again, or who ever got to the 3rd date with any of these "persistent" guys.

It seems to me to be quite clear as day that she's a virgin, and I don't say this because it's a kink of my mine because it isn't, or at least it's not something I ever really think about, I say this because this game seems to be making it a pretty clear-cut case.
This Tennis date is the only thing you always bring up :ROFLMAO:. Have you considered that not being comfortable with something is not the same as not doing it. ? . Maya clearly not liked the HOTS stuff, and yet she still did it anyway.:cool:
Jill, could feel uncomfortable, but Still going on the Dates and and even do Sex, Not mean she enjoyed it as much. But you fail to understand She is rich and has a high social status.
since her Sister died, Her parents Might very well can expect her to marry a Rich powerful guy, setting up dates for her and etc. Which She does for her obligations. But She wont start with this during her date, She won't even say it, this way. That is why she say things the way she did, it not mean she did not feel uncomfortable , but it's not imply She never had sex

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She doesn't say that. The MC says, "I don't think there's someone holding you you it", to which Jill replies that she's "unsure about it all", meaning she's unsure about what she should be doing on dates and when, but she doesn't outright say that she doesn't believe in this old-timey convention.
you just posted the dialogue... :unsure:
1160477_screenshot0225.png 1160482_screenshot0230.png 1160484_screenshot0232.png 1160485_screenshot0233.png

I would say that even without interpreting it means that Jill is not waiting for the third date to have sex, that that convention does not interest her, it makes her uncomfortable

she'll do it whenever she wants, not following these old-fashioned conventions, and might even have already done so and regretted it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This Tennis date is the only thing you always bring up :ROFLMAO:. Have you considered that not being comfortable with something is not the same as not doing it. ? . Maya clearly not liked the HOTS stuff, and yet she still did it anyway.:cool:
Jill, could feel uncomfortable, but Still going on the Dates and and even do Sex, Not mean she enjoyed it as much. But you fail to understand She is rich and has a high social status.
since her Sister died, Her parents Might very well can expect her to marry a Rich powerful guy, setting up dates for her and etc. Which She does for her obligations. But She wont start with this during her date, She won't even say it, this way. That is why she say things the way she did, it not mean she did not feel uncomfortable , but it's not imply She never had sex
Because the tennis date makes it crystal clear, that's why. She'll have dated these persistent guys because after a while she'll have felt obligated to do it so they'd stop asking her and each date ended up being bad, so she more than likely didn't go on a 2nd or 3rd date with any of them, and since she has the "3 date rule" the most these guys might have got out of her was a kiss, and a closed-mouth one at that. Just because she's rich and of a high social class doens't mean she'll put out so easily.

As for Maya, those were extenuating circumstances where she felt that she had to do these things in order to escape her Dad's control. Jill having the choice to date or not continue to date these guys is entirely different to that.

you just posted the dialogue... :unsure:
View attachment 1138925 View attachment 1138924 View attachment 1138923 View attachment 1138922

I would say that even without interpreting it means that Jill is not waiting for the third date to have sex, that that convention does not interest her, it makes her uncomfortable

she'll do it whenever she wants, not following these old-fashioned conventions, and might even have already done so and regretted it.
That first line is the most important here: "And those unspoken rules for dating make me feel a bit uncomfortable." It doesn't appear she's talking the rules in the sense that she doesn't feel comfortable following them, but more that she doesn't feel comfortable with what she should she be doing in terms of the intimacy on each of these dates. For someone like Jill, she'd probably be more comfortable to kiss on the 3rd date and have sex on the 10th date, but the rules say she has to kiss on the 1st date and have sex on the 3rd, but that, for her, would likely be "too fast".

So I don't see this as her saying she doesn't believe in being beholden to the unwritten rules, but rather that the expected pace of the intimacy within these rules is too fast for her.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Because the tennis date makes it crystal clear, that's why. She'll have dated these persistent guys because after a while she'll have felt obligated to do it so they'd stop asking her and each date ended up being bad, so she more than likely didn't go on a 2nd or 3rd date with any of them, and since she has the "3 date rule" the most these guys might have got out of her was a kiss, and a closed-mouth one at that. Just because she's rich and of a high social class doens't mean she'll put out so easily.
and you dare to say these are not you Fucking HEADCANONS. :ROFLMAO:
" closed-mouth" :ROFLMAO:. You were there ? :ROFLMAO:.

Jan 16, 2020
WTF is wrong with her pelvis? Or pelvis/hips proportion for that matter. It's like shorts separate one person from another. She must be alien after all.
It's called being thick. I'm pretty sure your female hips are supposed to be wider than the waist unless you're fat. Otherwise how would they be able to give birth? This is 5th grade bio class that taught me this bro. Idk what you're seeing.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes