InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Chad's a cry baby dude who doesn't even know how to treat his sexy woman right and he whined to Sage when he got booted from the Alphas. I'd call that a loser, not an alpha. And being in command of a bunch of very low IQ morons... that's not really impressive.
Sure, but they still follow him like lost puppies. The DIKs are all doing their own thing. They're not following the MC.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's not Jill's house. It's the Preps house and each prep pays for his own room. It's like kids having friends over. They're not allowed in the parent's bedroom. The kid can't give them permission to enter it. It's trespassing at the very least.
Jill is allowed to invite people into her place of dwelling, despite Tybalt's repudiation, and at the end of the conversation he backed down. He later confirms that he acknowledges Jill's open invitation:

Tybalt: "And I'm aware, you said he's welcome here, but I think you should reconsider."​

Under the circumstances of a guest entering a room and not stealing or damage anything, I'd be interested if a case of trespass was every successfully prosecuted.

Sure, but they still follow him like lost puppies. The DIKs are all doing their own thing. They're not following the MC.
Of course they are following the MC. The entire "earn their own keep" approach has been embraced by the entire frat. Also the cleanup which the MC is 100% coordinating is being embraced by everyone. Even Tommy pitched in eventually after the MC knocked some sense in him.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Jill is allowed to invite people into her place of dwelling, despite Tybalt's repudiation, and at the end of the conversation he backed down. He later confirms that he acknowledges Jill's open invitation:

Tybalt: "And I'm aware, you said he's welcome here, but I think you should reconsider."​

Under the circumstances of a guest entering a room and not stealing or damage anything, I'd be interested if a case of trespass was every successfully prosecuted.

Of course they are following the MC. The entire "earn their own keep" approach has been embraced by the entire frat. Also the cleanup which the MC is 100% coordinating is being embraced by everyone. Even Tommy pitched in eventually after the MC knocked some sense in him.
Yes, there have been cases where the only charge was trespassing. But remembering that there is a purpose to that whole story which probably involves Jill, Tybalt, and the MC I think we can safely say DPC wasn't thinking about or caring about legal crapola. He was just trying to connect some dots for later.

I'm pretty sure one of the DIKs is responsible for the missing laptop and the Cathy cluck and maybe even for the damage to the DIK house. I think the real alpha male move is yet to come.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yes, there have been cases where the only charge was trespassing. But remembering that there is a purpose to that whole story which probably involves Jill, Tybalt, and the MC I think we can safely say DPC wasn't thinking about or caring about legal crapola. He was just trying to connect some dots for later.

I'm pretty sure one of the DIKs is responsible for the missing laptop and the Cathy cluck and maybe even for the damage to the DIK house. I think the real alpha male move is yet to come.
Although I don't think he's implicated in any of the espionage, I'd say Caleb definitely is the new alpha in the Tri-Alphas.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Although I don't think he's implicated in any of the espionage, I'd say Caleb definitely is the new alpha in the Tri-Alphas.
He's obviously the largest one but is he a leader? I also wonder if Dawe doesn't have something to do with Chad being booted out of the Tri-Alphas. I'm guessing there will be a fight between the MC and Caleb at some point. Probably a good reason to skip the mini games. All that arrow bullshit is annoying.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
He was a bit wimpy with Josy though, second guessing whether he should kiss her after he dropped her home from work (that would have been weird), and then chastising himself for supposedly missing his opportunity. He went from that, to casually walking in on three naked girls in a spa and whipping his cock out.

I guess that humiliating situation with the raid on the HOTs that left him running around naked on campus may have awoken the DIK in him.

An alpha is a leader, someone who draws people to them, who easily commands respect, someone who projects a lot of confidence. Not all girls go for that bravado, but it is attractive.

A beta is someone who is more of a follower, works behind the scenes, shy when put on the spot in front of others. Of course these often get interpreted as polar opposites, but betas are typical, regular nice guys.

Then there are totally socially awkward people. I don't know what the name for them is. Geeks?
I honestly always associated 'beta' for that socially super awkward people. Considering how human society works multi social layered, a leader in one setting easily becomes a follower in another etc...
And typical regular guys ( or gals) for me usually don't get an identifier due to that reason. They may easily be in a different hierarchy.

hell, what would you call Magnar in this skewed naming system? Arguably, he is the one guy in this whole story that has shit together the most. Leads a certain social group, but interacts with others outside the group in an equilateral fashion. I don't know, this might be probably because modern pop culture tainted those epithets with addendums like "cuck" to betas, (in itself a misnomer), or "male" to alpha etc.

This is all made worse by the fact that tri alpha and tri beta are names of frats in this story too. It's all very unnecessarily confusing. I stick to nerds, jocks, and DIKs, easy enough identifiers.

Oct 3, 2020
I noticed the the thread 'dik lounge' is still closed, and was wondering when will it be unbanned?

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
No dude those are tight. To tight for my nuts.
Not just for nuts. If you are even moderately in shape and have workout days which focus on legs, those pants are downright impossible to fit. An ex gf made me try one in a store once, and the fricking thing ripped right then and there at its crotch zone as soon as I tried to walk with it.

Honestly, skinny jeans are for those thin assholes who do not work out at all.

Reactions: RustyCooter

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Am I the only fucker who took Tybalts threat as a little more than just bold faced blackmail? I think people have lost track of the actual plot and spiralled into something else.

The threat wasn’t that he had the MC dead to rights legally so jill better not see him again in exchange. It was a grander lie that paints the MC as a criminal and Tybalt as a hero. Tybalt didn’t explicitly blackmail her, and at first she didn’t take it as such, it’s just been logically concluded by Jill after the fact it was thinly veiled blackmail when MC revealed the truth of that night.

Whether he did or didn’t do anything illegal has no bearing on the plot. What he did isn’t relevant. The storyline is Tybalt spun an elaborate lie where MC started a fire, Tybalt valiantly fought it and he graciously stopped all the witnesses from coming forward to punish the evil criminal MC. He’s trying to ingratiate himself with Jill.

Jill had her doubts at that picnic, that MC did what he was accused of. Only after you clarify does she see what Tybalt is doing and the implications of it. Jill brings up the idea Tybalt will just get people to lie for him, she herself dismissing the fact he technically broke no laws as irrelevant.

As far as the plot and characters are concerned what the MC did is moot. They’re reacting to an elaborate lie Tybalt concocted not what actually happened. They also can’t dispel that lie because doing so would invoke Tybalts threat. They need him to think he’s won and his lie landed. They have to react as if he did break the law and Jill has come around to his way of thinking regardless of reality to keep Tybalt from pressing false charges.

Debating the legality of the MCs actions is pointless because legal or not it doesn’t change the plot.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Where i live there are no many asians. My best guess is i dont like exotism so i am not atracted to girls who were not present in my childhood.
Y'know, I hadn't really given that a lot of thought, but looking back on my youth, that may indeed have been a factor. My father used to tease me (with his siblings & parents) because the first girl I ever had over to the house was Chinese. I didn't think of her that way at all, she was just a really cool chick in my class. Fast forward a decade and yep, I definitely have a preference for the non-pasty side of life. Don't get me wrong, I'd still stab my brother if he was between me and Winona Ryder, but only out of pettiness (grew up in the same region).

As long as a girl doesn't have that bland generic white-Euro thing going on, she's going to get more interest/attention from me. At least until personality traits and such are revealed, that's always more weighty than basic looks.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
It's those tight ass nut huggin jean shorts showing off his package I guess. At least it's not the skin tight capri style pants I see male characters wearing in some of these VNs. Must he a euro thing cause you wouldn't dare see a straight american male wear those.
Jean shorts in general

No.... Just no.

DPC isn't American (iirc) so we'll have to forgive the jean shorts transgression.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Yep. Tommy's a closet beta. All bark and no bite.
Being an alpha have cretin requirements.
1. Money (000000) - 6 figures
2. A circle of alpha friends where they validate you as alpha.
3. Accessibility to approx all the resources.
4. Goal focused behavior.
5. Confidence
6. Gripe on social variables
7. Normal dik will do the job

Mc
1. Lower middle class family
2. Only rusty can be known as his alpha(He was alpha) friend
3. No accessibility to resources
4. Checked
5. Checked
6. 30% (At Max)
7. Fighter (Not required)
8. Normal dik will do(But that is one of his quality that is why girls likes him and also for his good behavior toward them. If you do so.)

Biggest quality of mc
1. Big dik
2. Good heart
3. Helping personality (If you like to make him.)
4. Fighting capabilities
5. Confidence over the roof.
6. Loved or should i say respected by many.

Only fucking the girls doesn't make anybody alpha because money can bring tons of womens. Fighting is not required to be an alpha because money runs the world.
money brings status, resources and money is outcome for goal focused behavior.

Tybelt have many qualities for being an alpha but because he is losing all battle to mc, his money is unable to play grand role but we don't know what future holds. He has many doubt on his confidence. Example If you post that his watch is 10 droller product. that is one of many example.

He is able to control jill at best because she wanted to that is only reason i mentioned tybely

Jill (Could be alpha female that is why her requirement is chick mc)
1. Checked
2. Checked
3. Checked
4. Not sure
5. Checked
6. Checked

Mc have many awesome qualities that makes him a competitor but not an alpha.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes