• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I guess we reached the point where Bella, or Cathy are no longer considered female. :ROFLMAO:
The whole relationship with Bella is strange and when last we left B&R Cathy was in the process of resigning. I doubt seriously she is being written out of the story so I wonder where DPC is taking that. I also want to know, as I think everyone does, what the true nature of Jill's relationship with Bella is. They're more than just friends.

nazthelass

Mar 8, 2021
Sorry a crazy thought of mine and I know it won't be true.

But wouldn't it be a crazy twist to the story if Jill and Sage had a hidden lesbian relationship?
haha i can imagine mc going to see jill in her room and sees sage going down on her- that'd be fun

Nov 23, 2020
it would be the same thing as josy and maya .. it's a bit repetitive .. oh well it could end up in harem but, already with three of them in the library they were all scowling at each other realizing that they were all in the same boat (MC) .. it depends how manage things they could put you in the middle but, to beat you .. not for other things hahaha

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, is a joke when you do it to other people. Its not a joke when they do it to you.
Now seriously, it all comes to culture. I always get surprised by what people in USA think it is a "prank". Some jokes that friends do to others would end here in a fist fight an end the friendship, yet they tolerate it. But also some things that would end in court in USA and Europe, here in South America would be solved beetween the people involved.
From a moral point of view, and acording to my particular place in my country and group of people, i find all thoose things just problems beetween young people, who should mostly be tolerated, as long as its not abusive against someone who cant stand for himself.

Edited: Maybe they cross a line trashing each others houses.
let's say it would also be the case of being on good terms, at least of mutual esteem, to make a joke... otherwise it's just candles on a shit to pass it off as cake.

with the Jocks let's say it was an equal exchange, the Preps apart from being preps what would they have done to deserve this joke?

I'm sorry, I've made up my mind, I'm abandoning the role of the agnostic of the thread and I'm putting on my bigoted moralist robe.:(

Reactions: Heycock

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
we already have a hidden lesbian relationship between bella and jill. a second one wont evolve the story any

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
maya is actually the one that is putting us the most to the test .. leaves you free to do whatever you want but keeps an eye on you .. you can see that she is very involved with the mc .. even more than josy .. josy on the other hand, perhaps he is afraid of losing both of them and therefore accepts .. the open three-way relationship will surely have an end .. but it does not remove the doubt that for the moment this is ...
I wrote some things earlier about alpha and beta personalities. And what I am writing now will be very polarized.

Josy is a beta girl. She follows Maya, she follows MC. She is afraid of losing both of them. Already wanted to run away. The signs of this are many.

Maya is a hidden and suppressed alpha woman. (I can hear the groans of the community now) But given her past with a very dominant Alpha father, it is not surprising that Maya could not develop her Alpha skills. The characteristics of a positive alpha are present in Maya (self-confident, proactive, committed, independent and self-critical), but very underdeveloped. If she succeeds with the help of the MC to face the necessary confrontation with her father, the knot could burst with Maya.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I wrote some things earlier about alpha and beta personalities. And what I am writing now will be very polarized.

Josy is a beta girl. She follows Maya, she follows MC. She is afraid of losing both of them. Already wanted to run away. The signs of this are many.

Maya is a hidden and suppressed alpha woman. (I can hear the groans of the community now) But given her past with a very dominant Alpha father, it is not surprising that Maya could not develop her Alpha skills. The characteristics of a positive alpha are present in Maya (self-confident, proactive, committed, independent and self-critical), but very underdeveloped. If she succeeds with the help of the MC to face the necessary confrontation with her father, the knot could burst with Maya.
If Maya wants to be an alpha she has to tell her old man to go suck a dick.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

who is the alpha always depends on the context, family and work for example are different contexts.

in the trouple I agree that Maya is the alpha, she decides if it can be done or not, she proclaims the conditions under which they will go ahead, the other two can only agree.

Reactions: sorco2003

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: NO

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
of course, all BADiK characters are related:LOL:

Jill being related to Sage is another DRAMA for those pursuing them both, i hope that's not the case, choosing between them last episode is so hard:cry:
Yea, well, someone out there is hoping there's a three-way ending with Sage and Jill. We won't discuss how far from the story that would be.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
What if we get to the end of the game. ( years from now) Then a surprise ending. The MC wakes up. It was all a dream. He wakes up to reality. He didn't get accepted to college. He has to work at the store where he and Josy worked the rest of his life. He has a crush on Josy but she never pay him no mind cause in reality he's a ugly dorky tiny dick guy with no chance at her. She leaves for college and he's stuck there. The end...... That would be worse fate then AL ending. Like let's start a riot kinda ending.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017

Not sure I'd go for polarizing - I just don't see how you arrive at that conclusion?

Josy:
Was the one who initiated getting closer to MC suggesting the ride home and the date.
Invited MC for netflix and chill when her parents were out of town.
Was the 'leader' not the 'lead' in the camping flashback.
Up and ran from home with next to no money to attend B&R
Didn't back down to Quinn
and depending on your choices she's very much forward physically and will give Tommy a kicking if you wuss out.

The only time she's been 'submissive' and on the backfoot was during the M&J reveal and relationship up to the Library scene. I'd put that down to her one seeming weakness in that Josy doesn't thrive on being alone and left out.

As for Maya being an Alpha.............That'd be the same Maya who's been a plaything for Quinn, hostage to her dad, afraid to reveal her sexuality and on and on.

I'm not sure she even qualifies as Beta and is probably way back in Charlie.

EDIT: I'm not being a Maya hater but each girl fulfills a role in the game and where Jill is the refined young lady who you must despoil and turn into a woman, Maya is for the white knights who need to rescue a princess.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChipLecsap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What if we get to the end of the game. ( years from now) Then a surprise ending. The MC wakes up. It was all a dream. He wakes up to reality. He didn't get accepted to college. He has to work at the store where he and Josy worked the rest of his life. He has a crush on Josy but she never pay him no mind cause in reality he's a ugly dorky tiny dick guy with no chance at her. She leaves for college and he's stuck there. The end...... That would be worse fate then AL ending. Like let's start a riot kinda ending.
just stop playing it a couple of minutes before

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
who is the alpha always depends on the context, family and work for example are different contexts.

in the trouple I agree that Maya is the alpha, she decides if it can be done or not, she proclaims the conditions under which they will go ahead, the other two can only agree.
ive always felt that most alphas are just born that way. natural leaders thru some gift. charisma. charm, bid penis, physic, beauty. but others without these gifts are formed/created thru some experience of trauma. such as bulliying, abuse or near death experiences etc. i think maya could turn alpha thru parent abuse. but shes isnt one now or yet

Reactions: felicemastronzo

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Then it would be too much like the lives of a lot of people here ...

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes