TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
look Quinn fans, you can like your crazy girl as much as you want, it’s cool
But don’t start bringing down other characters just to push yourselves ahead, cmon now, be civil

I agree; the other girls may have done some shitty things (Josy cheating on her boyfriend, Maya not warning the MC, Sage using the MC as a tool to have revenge on Chad, etc.) but Quinn is on a whole different level.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Luckily we ain't in a relationship with any of them yet once that starts building up I would respect the hell out of them if they come to the MC saying hey look sorry I lied to you before it's only because we just met
Meh,starting relationship with a lie is not a way to go.After initiating the date with the MC Josy said she`s already in a relationship....did it make it any better?Made you respect her more? :p

To be honest, if he started yelling about him being raped by her, I don't think they would have stopped the cumpetition. And btw, swallowing condoms doesn't seem that safe.
I think they would,if he would start acting like a moron and screaming once she stood in front of him not only would music stop but she would look at him like...he`s a moron and just walk away.
The condom thing was DIK`s idea,it was DIK`s initiation.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
But don’t start bringing down other characters just to push yourselves ahead, cmon now, be civil

I'm a Quinn fan, but I have to agree. I really don't get why people have to bad mouth other characters just to show how they like another one.

I'm actually interested in all of the main girls so far.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Derek-" Yo Assman your new GF Sage is crazy, she offer to suck my cock if i spied on you, and i kinda agreed but we still buddies right?" MC-"Dont worry bro 5 min ago i was showing your sister why my nickname is Assman..."

View attachment 343898
Mormont Mytez vir_cotto

i blame Pink Cake for every stupid thing Sage does in the future she doesnt deserve to be treated like that just because Pink Cake obviously doesnt like redheads had to give one of the worst personalities to one of the best looking girls in the game :mad:

screenshot0017.png

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Oh poor yous! after 5 fucking houndred pages of "Quinn has STD`s,Quinn is AIDS,eat shit Quinn,Quinn is fuck face..."and much worse,NOW it bothers you
Dont make me laugh
Mytez Mormont vir_cotto

wait a whore being called a fuck face as in enjoys to have her face fucked is a bad thing?

(btw Quinn isnt a whore shes just a future yandere thats why i dont really like her that much despite having the best personality in game apart from Maya)

ladymaria2072

you like it when she does the backstroke dont you :p

screenshot0038.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Meh,starting relationship with a lie is not a way to go.After initiating the date with the MC Josy said she`s already in a relationship....did it make it any better?Made you respect her more? :p
I agree that it's not but this could be down to a lack of trust perhaps the girl doesn't fully trust the MC with a secret so she lies about it for now. Josy still hasn't told us anything about this relationship of hers but I'm passed from caring about her as there are better options than her

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I agree that it's not but this could be down to a lack of trust perhaps the girl doesn't fully trust the MC with a secret so she lies about it for now. Josy still hasn't told us anything about this relationship of hers but I'm passed from caring about her as there are better options than her
No more secrets type beat, we gotta gain points and trust with the LIs in order for them to open up. Like what if Jills parent actually died, and playing the piano reminds her of them. She wouldn’t straight up tell the MC about her parents, that shit takes time to open up.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I sorta understand what you`re saying,I don`t get why you see lying as not as bad as what a girl does with her body - which is her business - but different people have different deal breakers.

What Avaron was saying though(and I agree),is that Quinn is the only one that`s perfectly honest and upfront

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Out of Topic but I don't know why DrPinkCake tagged Acting Lessons as "Gore" on Steam; "Violent" is enough.
There is nothing "Gore", you can decapitated humans in Witcher 3 and it's not tagged like that.

I recommend you all to applied some value tags like "Visual Novel", "Mature", "Choice Matter" and report "Gore" to make it disappear, it's bad publicity.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I sorta understand what you`re saying,I don`t get why you see lying as not as bad as what a girl does with her body - which is her business - but different people have different deal breakers.

What Avaron was saying though(and I agree),is that Quinn is the only one that`s perfectly honest and upfront
I'd have an issue if it was constant lying but it's not I think so far it's just been a white lie, and nothing against Quinn you know that. I just don't like drugs and I hate when they are included in a game.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Careful now, you don’t wanna convert Mormont into one of Jill’s acolytes.
Mormont Mytez vir_cotto

kinda late for that and anyways better to be a Jill fan then a Quinn fan

no wait take that back since Jill is still just a meme in my eyes until we get some actual content with her since honesty she has less content than some of the Hot girls example Camila and Sarah

Nuke.gif B82QCyA.gif

but still Jill is pretty tasty when she studying

screenshot0028.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Okay then, you point out the parts of the story that show you their lifestyles and goes into detail about them showing just how sweet and innocent they are and i'll write a detailed apology grovelling for forgiveness.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Eat shit Quinn is a joke, you know it and I know it, I have no problem with people making fun of characters

But stating Fake facts about characters just to push yours ahead

Cmon man
I`ve seen you`re "jokes" not just the "quality" but also the amount

You have no problem with others making jokes about other characters?Really?
So when Avaron said Maya could be a mafia guy gf and Jill be mafia
Why did you reacted the way you did?
What was that compared to your constant toxic hate?
Nothing,innocent joke.

Jesus Christ,the hypocrisy of this guy

Reactions: laliandra
4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes