Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
it would be great if she dumps chad and next episode she's pulling the same shit on mc
LMAO

Sage: "Derek, I think MC is cheating on me, I saw some panties in his room..."
Derek: "But Sage, he lives with my sister, those are probably hers."
Sage: "Derek please, help me find the whore that is fucking my man and I'll suck your cock."
Derek: "..."

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
LMAO

Sage: "Derek please, help me find the whore that is fucking my man and I'll suck your cock."
Derek-" Yo Assman your new GF Sage is crazy, she offer to suck my cock if i spied on you, and i kinda agreed but we still buddies right?" MC-"Dont worry bro 5 min ago i was showing your sister why my nickname is Assman..."

wait.jpg

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Or Quinn left them there for safe keeping just to see if that slow mind of hers actually noticed :p As for Sage trying to figure anything out well...
View attachment 343890
If we were to date Sage I wonder how jealous she would get if we even spoke with another female :unsure:
it would be great if she dumps chad and next episode she's pulling the same shit on mc

the last scene of the sage route will be mc apologizing to chad and sharing stories with him about how paranoid she turned out
LMAO

Derek-" Yo Assman your new GF Sage is crazy, she offer to suck my cock if i spied on you, and i kinda agreed but we still buddies right?" MC-"Dont worry bro 5 min ago i was showing your sister while my nickname is Assman..."

View attachment 343898
Did you all forget about MC teaching Sage how to trow a punch? And did you forget the part about Sage having the spykit ? Good luck talking to any female ...it was nice knowing ya all

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I agree with the one of the best chars and the hot part, i am pretty sure you are being ironic about the innocent part but still there are some people here they actually believe she is a innocent girl :rolleyes: , so...yeah she is very innocent.., has a BF and invite another dude to sleep in her house, in the same BED, wearing some nice lingerie, it's not like she was hoping to get dicked... big bad MC trying to seduce the green eyed foxy...

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I agree with the one of the best chars and the hot part, i am pretty sure you are being ironic about the innocent part but still there are some people here they actually believe she is a innocent girl :rolleyes: , so...yeah she is very innocent.., has a BF and invite another dude to sleep in her house, in the same BED, wearing some nice lingerie, it's not like she was hoping to get dicked... big bad MC trying to seduce the green eyed foxy...
She just wanted friendly sleepover! :mad:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
See, i'll rest my argument with this...

Maya wants MC to be honest, she can't do the same. She is willing to do anything for tuition and has a dirty big secret.

Jill is secretive and panics when you hear her playing piano so it's safe to bet she has a dirty big secret.

Bella is married but no one knows what has happened to her husband. Dirty big secret.

Sage is just using the MC to get back at her boyfriend.

Josy is already in a relationship yet fucks the MC, willing to bet she's fucking one of the DIK's her step brother set her up with or she's Chads fuck piece.

Quinn, tells you from the start what she's about, hasn't lied and has kept nothing from you.

Sure she's shady but Quinn is the only one that has been 100% honest yet some of you hate her and drool over the women lying to your faces.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

Maya wants MC to be honest, she can't do the same. She is willing to do anything for tuition and has a dirty big secret.

Jill is secretive and panics when you hear her playing piano so it's safe to bet she has a dirty big secret.

Bella is married but no one knows what has happened to her husband. Dirty big secret.

Josy is already in a relationship yet fucks the MC, willing to bet she's fucking one of the DIK's her step brother set her up with or she's Chads fuck piece.

Quinn, tells you from the start what she's about, hasn't lied and has kept nothing from you.

Sure she's shady but Quinn is the only one that has been 100% honest yet some of you hate her and drool over the women lying to your faces.
Maybe I'm old-fashioned but I prefer girls and women that don't want to kill me.

I know, I know, I'm weirdo... :cautious:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Maya stole Derek's first crush ( the picture girl) and he doesn't know

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018

I like Quinn too , in fact i already said this once but it's ridiculous play on the DIK path just because of Sage, if the DIK path is for the "bad girls" why we dont have the option to pursue the best of them? Quinn is even better them some of the "good" girls..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe I'm old-fashioned but I prefer girls and women that don't want to kill me.

I know, I know, I'm weirdo... :cautious:
Quinn doesn't want to kill you and so far you have no idea what the others want so that's a false statement.

Sage is using you to get back at the head jock so she is pretty much signing your death warrant if you go that route.

Bella's husband could be alive and mentally unstable, anything to do with her could involve an insane ex soldier wanting your intestines as a new necklace.

Maya's could be engaged to a mafia hitman.

Jill could be the mafia.

Josy's other boyfriend will certainly want to kick your ass.

So tell me again how you want to be safe with your choices?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Quinn doesn't want to kill you and so far you have no idea what the others want so that's a false statement.

Sage is using you to get back at the head jock so she is pretty much signing your death warrant if you go that route.

Bella's husband could be alive and mentally unstable, anything to do with her could involve an insane ex soldier wanting your intestines as a new necklace.

Maya's could be engaged to a mafia hitman.

Jill could be the mafia.

Josy's other boyfriend will certainly want to kick your ass.

So tell me again how you want to be safe with your choices?
If Quinn would want to kill the MC we would be seeing the game over screen already ;)
Of course! Tazing someone near the head is just a healthy therapy and tender way of showing how much she likes you. I forgot that.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes