dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Josy has definitely had experience with boys in my opinion. But there won't be that many. Maybe not so good ones either. She has never done a tit job or ass job before she met the MC.

Edit: And their blowjob skills are also capable of expansion.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I agree with the fact that she is an extrovert. But I still feel that she would not be very comfortable about stripping. So far all of the lewd scenes involving Josy have been with either Maya or MC. Very little information to go off of.
Well if Josy did go to work at the Pink Rose, she certainly won't have any problem smacking the shit out of anyone who tries to put their finger in her butthole at the strip club. Look what she did to Steve when he grabbed her ass. (y)
She knows how to defend herself and even had an MC training session. After just one training session with MC, Sage went berserk on Chad. :LOL:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What if Josy and Tommy were in a relationship before Pete and Monica got together. After that they were step-siblings and had to end their relationship. As a result, Tommy beat up every guy and kept the guys away from Josy. Josy turned to the female sex because of this. After Josy kicked Tommy in the balls, she told Tommy to leave her friends alone.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Speaking of Steve, DPC needs to change the dialogue when MC is making fun of his hair. MC says he has a 50s haircut, but that shaggy do is pure 70s..maybe late 60s.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
"your past does not define your future" what Josy has done in his past will not define what he does in the future We have no proof (yet) Maya and Josy have not had an easy relationship and it has not been because of them, it has always been a third party who brings it up
I'm not saying this has any bearing on what her future holds or that it even defines her past, merely that she has hetero experience and knows how to handle a dick and that one makeout session in a tent didn't necessarily make her and Maya a couple after that.

The number of guys she may have been with before getting into a relationship with Maya is irrelevant but interesting to ponder nonetheless.

The way you just described Josy, it would be no problem for Josy to work in the Pink Rose. In principle, you are contradicting yourself. You once said that it is impossible for Josy.
That's kinda sexist and misogynistic to presume that strippers are promiscuous and that a girl who is promiscuous should just naturally be a stripper. Even if Josy had had the entire football team (which I'm not saying she did or would ever seriously think she did), that doesn't mean she should be a stripper, those 2 things aren't interlinked. Therefore, to say that Josy does not seem the type of person to consider stripping can be true no matter what her level of promiscuity may have been.

Bacchus always asks for proof if I say that Jill is a nympho he wants proof he even says she is a virgin then he goes and says that, I mean he wants proof for when someone contradicts him but then he does not give proof for something he says

No wonder he and Chip look like cats and dogs :ROFLMAO:
The proof of her virginity is clear as day and I've said before that I think she could be a total nympho for the MC once that barrier breaks down, so I'm not sure what you mean by me always asking for proof on that. But there's also an element of logical thinking here and looking at the context of a scene like the Ep 4 flashback.

Josy's certainly teasing Maya a lot and enjoying it, and they have a makeout session in the tent, but does it not feel as though this could just have been all that was for Josy at that time? She even says she's giving Maya "what you wanted", so it could certainly be looked at as though this was just a bit of fun for her. From there, it's easy to imagine that Josy may have brushed it aside as just a bit of fun until she was forced to realise that it meant more, or maybe she and Maya just naturally developed a relationship after. Either way, her having the mindset at that time that doing that with Maya was just a bit of fun and nothing serious seems quite plausible.

What if Josy and Tommy were in a relationship before Pete and Monica got together. After that they were step-siblings and had to end their relationship. As a result, Tommy beat up every guy and kept the guys away from Josy. Josy turned to the female sex because of this. After Josy kicked Tommy in the balls, she told Tommy to leave her friends alone.
No. :FacePalm:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That's kinda sexist and misogynistic to presume that strippers are promiscuous and that a girl who is promiscuous should just naturally be a stripper. Even if Josy had had the entire football team (which I'm not saying she did or would ever seriously think she did), that doesn't mean she should be a stripper, those 2 things aren't interlinked. Therefore, to say that Josy does not seem the type of person to consider stripping can be true no matter what her level of promiscuity may have been.
Bacchus I did not write that Josy should be a stripper. I wrote that Josy then maybe would not have a problem with it.

Edit: Okay I forgot the "maybe". But I meant "maybe.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
"your past does not define your future" what Josy has done in his past will not define what he does in the future We have no proof (yet) Maya and Josy have not had an easy relationship and it has not been because of them, it has always been a third party who brings it up
What we do know is that the previous summer they had a relationship during a camping trip. (whether it's the "official" start of their relationship or not, it doesn't matter)

They are in a relationship. Maya's father learns about it (we don't know when during the year, but it doesn't seem very important), and prevents them from seeing each other.

For several months / weeks, they do not see each other. The only hope to save their relationship is to end up in college.

Except that doesn't happen. The break is inevitable. This opens the door for the MC (for the two girls by the way).

Josy seems more impulsive. I'm not sure how to express it, she reacts to what she feels right now, forgetting / putting the rest aside. So when she finally gets to college, she has in mind what she was going through with the MC, Maya being a girl with whom she is on the verge of breaking up.

Except seeing and talking to Maya, she remembers or realizes how she feels for her.

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Again though, the level of a woman's promiscuity does not mean that she would even want to be one. She might not have a problem with people doing it, but she can also not want to do it herself.
I agree with you there. But that doesn't rule out the possibility that Josy might be working as a stripper could. Besides, Josy herself told Lily that it sounds like fun.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Josy seems more impulsive. I'm not sure how to express it, she reacts to what she feels right now, forgetting / putting the rest aside.
It's exactly this quality that makes me thinks Josy teasing and kissing Maya on that camping trip was done on a whim without much regard to how much Maya felt for her.

I agree with you there. But that doesn't rule out the possibility that Josy might be working as a stripper. Besides, Josy herself told Lily that it sounds like fun.
She might view it as something fun to do, but I personally don't see Josy considering doing it as a job.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
It's exactly this quality that makes me thinks Josy teasing and kissing Maya on that camping trip was done on a whim without much regard to how much Maya felt for her.

She might view it as something fun to do, but I personally don't see Josy considering doing it as a job.
Another thing to consider, would she do it to help maya? (And herself by proxy) :unsure:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I also dislike the idea of Josy becoming a stripper.

But I think that the relationship of Josy and Maya stands on a firm foundation. MC could expand this foundation and strengthen it even more.

There will be difficulties and problems, I am aware of that. But these situations are worth overcoming.(y)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Another thing to consider, would she do it to help maya? (And herself by proxy) :unsure:
I feel like they'd have to exhaust every other option before going that far, however, Josy doing anything that earns money for Maya would be a ridiculous concept, even if she just got a part-time job working in a supermarket.

I don't like the idea either.

But I think that the relationship of Josy and Maya stands on a firm foundation. MC could expand this foundation and strengthen it even more.

There will be difficulties and problems, I am aware of that. But these situations are worth overcoming.(y)
Their relationship is hardly on a "firm foundation" when both of them were considering leaving the other for the MC just because they each got a bit of compassion and "human contact" from him.

Whether in the throuple or not, their relationship is shaky and hanging by a thread, but I feel there's a better chance if they're in the throuple than not.

Can someone remind me what was prerequisite for Envy acceptance in club and on the uhhh...tinder thing?
If you're talking about Ep 3, then you have to "Party Without Limits" and send Derek away when you meet Nicole. You also to have to just generally be nice to her like describing her properly and guessing her boobs correctly.

With Swyper you have to swipe up to start he chat and if you've been nice to her she'll accept, and then you just have to follow the right conversation track which you can find in the walkthrough.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Maya need to learn to stand on her own fucking leg, and be independent, and stop relying on others and dragging them in to her problems hoping they fix it for her.
I can imagine that Josy might wanna try the strip dance thing , but be it for her own, and not for " Helping Maya " . both character just suffer from this relationship. Maya never will be learn to be her own, and Josy is just doing stuff for Maya benefits. They need to be speperated and be developed as independet characters

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Maya need to learn to stand on her own fucking leg, and be independent, and stop relying on others and dragging them in to her problems hoping they fix it for her.
I can imagine that Josy might wanna try the strip dance thing , but be it for her own, and not for " Helping Maya " . both character just suffer from this relationship. Maya never will be learn to be her own, and Josy is just doing stuff for Maya benefits. They need to be speperated and be developed as independet characters
I whole heartedly agree, Maya needs to grab the bull by the horns and stop whining about everything. However she has to do it.(minus Burke because that would be the easy way out and not her.) I'd really like to see that.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes