Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
Well if Josy did go to work at the Pink Rose, she certainly won't have any problem smacking the shit out of anyone who tries to put their finger in her butthole at the strip club. Look what she did to Steve when he grabbed her ass. (y)
She knows how to defend herself and even had an MC training session. After just one training session with MC, Sage went berserk on Chad. :LOL:
I agree with the fact that Josy can defend. But by uncomfortable, I meant that she wouldn't want to strip for strangers. Hell she even kicked Tommy in the nuts let alone annihilate Steve.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Maya need to learn to stand on her own fucking leg, and be independent, and stop relying on others and dragging them in to her problems hoping they fix it for her.
She did it.

Remember how she described the HOTs to the MC at the very beginning of the game. Wanting to join them despite what she thinks of this sorority is no small thing.

The future of this story may be: how far can she go to save herself?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
She did it.

Remember how she described the HOTs to the MC at the very beginning of the game. Wanting to join them despite what she thinks of this sorority is no small thing.

The future of this story may be: how far can she go to save herself?
well, we can see that as two way.
1, having guts for doing something that is against her principles.
2. She is a giant Hypocrite
I think she is somewhere in between the two :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes