blakedean

Mar 23, 2020
Hey guys, it won't let me open it on Mac, it just says it cannot be opened and that I don't have permissions, tried everything to get it open, reset permissions, everything, any help appreciated.

Reactions: binkage

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know maybe, I don't want to get to philosophical with this, I'm not got at it.

may be it depend on the context. in an early Walking Dead season, Negan had a conversation with a guy, who wants to undermine Rick. and Negan explain him, that Despite what Rick thinks of him, he is out there gathering stuff for him, so He wouldn't hurt these fine peoples. "Rick swallow his pride, and gets shit done , it take guts"

so in some aspect I can respect Maya for going through all this. In the same time , she already proclaimed an opinion about them way before everything.
so, I don't' know. I think, in some extent we all Hypocrites, I know I am :ROFLMAO:
to be consistent with one's own principles is very difficult, practically impossible at all

The important thing is not to feel on a pedestal, does Maya do that? I think so, quite a bit.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Don't you think Josy is below her. Because last time when i given example about josy you just moved on . . it's like . ..

1. Josy lie all the time.
2. Josy insulted maya for random girl.
3. Josy hates her S-brother but uses tommy name to just get part in hots.
4. Just to make get a chance to make friend with jill she sideline maya(While she is in relationship with her), Josy : I should that chance to to make friend even if maya told her that she will take me around collage(Behavior of leech).
5. What Help josy provide to maya regarding collage fees, but ask for mc while he is poor as fuck but she is have at least bit of resources right.
6. In library again she side line maya just to being around with jill.
7. Don't forget mc is mistake to her even when you not sleep with her(Which i never did) and if mc is at bigger fault like she didn't invite him either.

Josy is opportunist at best.

I try to point out some choices of josy which you ignored because it's doesn't fit you narrative.
Okay.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Don't you think Josy is below her. Because last time when i given example about josy you just moved on . . it's like . ..

1. Josy lie all the time.
2. Josy insulted maya for random girl.
3. Josy hates her S-brother but uses tommy name to just get part in hots.
4. Just to make get a chance to make friend with jill she sideline maya(While she is in relationship with her), Josy : I should that chance to to make friend even if maya told her that she will take me around collage(Behavior of leech).
5. What Help josy provide to maya regarding collage fees, but ask for mc while he is poor as fuck but she does have at least bit of resources right?
6. In library again she side line maya just to being around with jill.
7. Don't forget mc is mistake to her even when you not sleep with her(Which i never did) and if mc is at bigger fault like she didn't invite him either.

Josy is opportunist at best.
So Josy is a normal girl (normal person)

Nov 12, 2020
Jill thighs not from this world. If you seen it once then it just can't be unseen. o_O
And i said "not exactly", not totally
I agree they are big, but look at Summer Ray's legs. It's not that otherworldly to the point that it doesn't exist.
Someone said "Jill's thighs save lives" once before and I'm on the same boat with that one.

Reactions: derdiedas1

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Which model is being used for Quinn?
I bookmarked them for whenever I get an upgrade in my hardware...so here ya go

Hair
Body
Skin

I have bookmarks for pretty much every girl in game so if ya need anymore just ask
Also, there's a pretty good thread here on the forum for Fan Art of this game that can provide you with some tips and tricks if you wanna polish your skills...

Fan Art Thread

Last edited:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Yeah. Its why everyone's mad about Josy becoming a stripper to pay for Mayas tuition.
Funny isn't is ?

Everyone loved Nicole and didn't mind her profession because she is good at fuckin* yet if main character(Josy) goes to help her partner some how it's shitty !

If she(Josy) does that to help maya, That is the great sacrifice in my eyes at least.
Mc should do to what ever he can to help maya too, while he get that knowledge in end of C6

I like to point out my mc is just being good friend with mc no sexual shit ! ! !

But other don't like that because she will be available to others.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Funny isn't is ?

Everyone loved Nicole and didn't mind her profession because she is good at fuckin* yet if main character(Josy) goes to help her partner some how it's shitty !

If she(Josy) does that to help maya, That is the great sacrifice in my eyes at least.
Mc should do to what ever he can to help maya too, while he get that knowledge in end of C6

I like to point out my mc is just being good friend with mc no sexual shit ! ! !

But other don't like that because she will be available to others.
I think it's because we know from the start what Nicole does so the MC has nothing to do with her decisions. If Josy were to become a stripper now, she already knows MC so we would feel like we had some sort of influence in her decisions to pursue that path.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I think it's because we know from the start what Nicole does so the MC has nothing to do with her decisions. If Josy were to become a stripper now, she already knows MC so we would feel like we had some sort of influence in her decisions to pursue that path.
If I remember right ! Maya and josy both ask mc help to tame shit storm, while he get the info in c6 end. What is your bases about mc influencing josy part come from. Do you have some point to highlight that mc will ?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
the purpose justifies the means (I don't know how to write this quote from Macchiavelli correctly in English)
that single line justified the entire work of Kant on the moral principles and the creation of the empirical categories! No its always wrong to use another human being for your own gains, human beings should always be an end onto themselves except when that usage is their own end!

for instance its justifiable to use a masochist woman for your own pleasure since her end is also that specific gratification! turning an innocent girl into a masochist is just pure wrong unless she accepts of her own accord in accordance with her own designs and goals!

so somethings that are morally wrong can be justified if you pay them well enough so they can achieve their goals!
its stupid but morally speaking 2 wrongs can indeed make a right...

So Maya goal is not immoral despite her grudge against slutty girls along as she can cash in the check she is passing with her mouth!
the fact that she as not read the entire agreement/contract does not make Q a bad person since both of them signed a contract in bad faith!
except the original bad faith comes from Maya and not Quinn! Q actions only turned into bad faith when she smelled something was wrong with Maya!

some people can consider it immoral that Q launched a rumor of free tuition but there is truth to it so its not immoral its just giving young girls options!

As for the Josy debate she can do it! she can do everything!
So what if she finds a way to monetize her assets?
you are just jealous because you can not afford what she is worth and therefore begrudge those that can slip a few bucks into her tight!

She is a free adult who can make her own decisions! if you do not like it perhaps you should have given her what she is worth!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes