ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Funny isn't is ?

Everyone loved Nicole and didn't mind her profession because she is good at fuckin* yet if main character(Josy) goes to help her partner some how it's shitty !

If she(Josy) does that to help maya, That is the great sacrifice in my eyes at least.
Mc should do to what ever he can to help maya too, while he get that knowledge in end of C6

I like to point out my mc is just being good friend with mc no sexual shit ! ! !

But other don't like that because she will be available to others.
so once again it's Josy and MC job to help maya. and its great sarafice and proof of love if Josy prostituting herself out for the sake of maya.
I can't even argue with this. Brilliant explanation and argument. I mean surely Maya could go and work for Quinn, but its better if Josy and MC does what they need to be done

• Haha
Reactions: ExDeath730

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
If I remember right ! Maya and josy both ask mc help to tame shit storm, while he get the info in c6 end. What is your bases about mc influencing josy part come from. Do you have some point to highlight that mc will ?
I don't have any kind of physical evidence but usually when you're in a relationship with someone (or even a close friendship) you talk to each other for advice about decisions that may impact your future in some way. It's just human nature to wanna discuss things with the people you're closest to.

Reactions: ename144

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
so once again it's Josy and MC job to help maya. and its great sarafice and proof of love if Josy prostituting herself out for the sake of maya.
I can't even argue with this. Brilliant explanation and argument. I mean surely Maya could go and work for Quinn, but its better if Josy and MC does what they need to be done
What Length you will go to help your loved ?
Or josy faking her relationship with maya.
Then mc, which have take any step for dik and other scenario are wrong too. I suppose !

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
What Length you will go to help people you love ?
Are you against any action that mc have taken to help anybody in any situation.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I don't have any kind of physical evidence but usually when you're in a relationship with someone (or even a close friendship) you talk to each other for advice about decisions that may impact your future in some way. It's just human nature to wanna discuss things with the people you're closest to.
Okk Now it's more clear and I accept your argument about bit of infulance yet what cohices are made ultimately open those which have made then.

Reactions: JamieSadistic

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
What Length you will go to help your loved ?
Then mc, which have take any step for dik and other scenario are wrong too. I suppose !
Well, you would surely expect from your loved one, to at least invest as much as you do, dont you ?. sure, let Josy go work as a striper, but what Maya bring on to the Table ? She is not in coma and don't need to raise money for a life saving operation.
last I check she is also not retarded, so all in all, she is in perfect condition to find a job. But somehow you saying she is the only one, or you just don't mention yet, that does not to do anything to solve her own god damn problem.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
What Length you will go to help people you love ?
Are you against any action that mc have taken to help anybody in any situation.
And the question is, would Josy do it to help Maya? Or does she use it as an excuse to do something that she really wants to do because she likes it? hmmm

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Well, you would surely expect from your loved one, to at least invest as much as you do, dont you ?. sure, let Josy go work as a striper, but what Maya bring on to the Table ? She is not in coma and don't need to raise money for a life saving operation.
last I check she is also not retarded, so all in all, she is in perfect condition to find a job. But somehow you saying she is the only one, or you just don't mention yet, that does not to do anything to solve her own god damn problem.
I already talk about that maya should find(Not in this conversation) a job and try to make it out on her leg but I am also said if friends and people in which we are in love with should help.
And to be clear I am not trying to insult or side line your opinion. I am just putting my taught and what I really do in my life.
IF YOU ARE AGREE IT'S OKK IF NOT IT'S STILL OK !

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
And the question is, would Josy do it to help Maya? Or does she use it as an excuse to do something that she really wants to do because she likes it? hmmm
IT'S not conformed and her response about it at diks(Questioned by lily) party also raise more question then answer so I don't know the answer. I suppose we will know in sooner !

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I already talk about that maya should find(Not in this conversation) a job and try to make it out on her leg but I am also said if friends and people in which we are in love with should help.
And to be clear I am not trying to insult or side line your opinion. I am just putting my taught and what I really do in my life.
IF YOU ARE AGREE IT'S OKK IF NOT IT'S STILL OK !
Okay, I probably missed that point. Now, would Maya be okay with what Josy has to do, in order to gain her money ?
see, this is such a never ending Rabbit hole :ROFLMAO: , I wish this will be solved in episode 7 once and for all.:cool:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Okay, I probably missed that point. Now, would Maya be okay with what Josy has to do, in order to gain her money ?
see, this is such a never ending Rabbit hole :ROFLMAO: , I wish this will be solved in episode 7 once and for all.:cool:
If maya agree that josy doing that for her. Maya will became most disrespecting character in my eyes.
No one should never use their relation yet if someone decided to volunteer to help out anybody then it's on them not on the people which being helped. (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes