carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Josy doesn't need help and I think that whether it's Josy, the MC, or both, Maya should not be getting help from them by way of them working a job and giving the money they earn to her.
I got confused, I meant, to help Maya. Anyway, I imagine DPC will have us hand over the inheritance money to Maya. I just hope it is an option to choose and not a decision made by him

Reactions: rockie

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Josy doesn't need help and I think that whether it's Josy, the MC, or both, Maya should not be getting help from them by way of them working a job and giving the money they earn to her.

Experience, money, sex, doesn't matter what it would be about, she didn't express much enthusiasm for it and I don't see her doing it for any reason besides being absolutely desperate for a job and having nowhere else to go.
As long as we don't get some bullshit resolution like the MC coming into untold sums of money and paying off everyone's problems ... I mean Josy was working at the same podunk store the MC was working at so she's used to not having money.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Now put her next to Bella and Jill. Or even Sage. She looks like a dwarf next to Jill.
Hey now, don't be making fun of short people. :ROFLMAO:
well, we can see that as two way.
1, having guts for doing something that is against her principles.
2. She is a giant Hypocrite
I think she is somewhere in between the two :unsure:
2 deff, even sara and mel call her out at the cumpetition

Isn't the first hypothesis also technically being a hypocrite?
you make me sick, but i join you because i need the privileges you grant me

the purpose justifies the means (I don't know how to write this quote from Macchiavelli correctly in English)

it is a desperate and senseless gesture, but hypocritical
"The ends justify the means"

Its comments like these that make me feel like I've ascended.

Also Chip that guys in love with you bruh. Congrats on finding your Steve
Ascended to resident pot stirrer?:ROFLMAO:

Half of the guys here would take a threesome with Karen and Sally ... and the other half are now considering it seriously. :D
Meh, tho I like pissing her off during d&g.:ROFLMAO: (i too like to fuck with people, tho of course in jest .:devilish:)

Last edited:
Reactions: ChipLecsap

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Meh, tho I like pissing her off during d&g.:ROFLMAO: (i too like to fuck with people, tho of course in jest .:devilish:)
I could have said Wendy and Linda but I thought that might be a bridge too far for a few people. I mean it is dinner time somewhere. I don't want to be responsible for ruining appetites.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Experience, money, sex, doesn't matter what it would be about, she didn't express much enthusiasm for it and I don't see her doing it for any reason besides being absolutely desperate for a job and having nowhere else to go.
That is the key word right there, thank you for using it :) . you deserv the like :) You should do it more often(y).
example: I Think Jill is Virgin. rather than the Jill is virgin:giggle:. see the difference?:p:ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That is the key word right there, thank you for using it :) . you deserv the like :) You should do it more often(y).
example: I Think Jill is Virgin. rather than the Jill is virgin:giggle:. see the difference?:p:ROFLMAO:
Some things can be speculated on based on personal perception and interpretation of a character, and other things are relayed to us to by what the characters say and do, directly and/or indirectly.

In this regard, Jill has relayed quite clearly that she is a virgin, so it's not a matter of thinking that she is when she is. ;)

• Haha

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Some things can be speculated on based on personal perception and interpretation of a character, and other things are relayed to us to by what the characters say and do, directly and/or indirectly.

In this regard, Jill has relayed quite clearly that she is a virgin, so it's not a matter of thinking that she is when she is. ;)
for the sake of both of us, I can wait for Friday, and I hope DPC not screw us over again:rolleyes:. and WE will have an answer once and for all :ROFLMAO:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen. I turned down that raccoon. Look at the defeat in her eyes.
(What time do you think the game will drop? I'll have to remember not to get black out drunk thursday night.
There's sweet sweeet upboats to get on Friday)

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
What time do you think the game will drop? I'll have to remember not to get black out drunk thursday night.
There's sweet sweeet upboats to get on Friday
You would have to separate the game files and upload them to different mega links so we will have to paste it, but that each link weighs more than 2gb for it, the limit of mega in the free accounts makes us wait 5 hours per link

EDIT
Oh fuck did you delete the message or edit it? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Casmyr

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen. I turned down that raccoon. Look at the defeat in her eyes.
:unsure: Hard to say. I think it's depend on personal time zone. for me it will be probably Friday afternoon from 15:00 - 17:00. It's gonna be hard to avoid the topic, until I finished the updatet. what I woudl start late anyway 21:00 or 22:00 There will be folks who spacebar everything and will finish it in 5-10 minute:ROFLMAO:.and then they will complain how short it was :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
(What time do you think the game will drop? I'll have to remember not to get black out drunk thursday night.
There's sweet sweeet upboats to get on Friday)
Wow. Did you tell her you not a Nice guy, or you did not kiss her ?:oops:

I'm thinking of downloading the whole game again, ever since ep 5 I only use the "Patch" but I had a fucked moment before, when my Gallery went locked all scene, while all my saves were fine, so I'm kind of scared:eek:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Wow. Did you tell her you not a Nice guy, or you did not kiss her ?:oops:

I'm thinking of downloading the whole game again, ever since ep 5 I only use the "Patch" but I had a fucked moment before, when my Gallery went locked all scene, while all my saves were fine, so I'm kind of scared:eek:
This was my M&J route save right and I had everything for Jill except flirting with feet, and didn't kiss her in the showers or on the bench.
I'll probably end up downloading the whole game too and then transferring my saves as will. That would absolutely be horrible if you lost your saves.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This was my M&J route save right and I had everything for Jill except flirting with feet, and didn't kiss her in the showers or on the bench.
I'll probably end up downloading the whole game too and then transferring my saves as will. That would absolutely be horrible if you lost your saves.
I was talking about 6.1 version, the current one. for ep7 I more than likely only download the patch first, it's way faster.

so you did a pure J&M path :unsure:. and Here I'm, gonna be so fucked, with Dating both Josy, Jill, Sage. :ROFLMAO:.
for my defense the only other sex I had beside Josy and Sage , Are Envy in the strip club, Camila and Mona in ep 3, Quinn in ep4 , and a Lily blowjob. I would like to have Riona and Camila in ep5, but I in orde to that I should have to accept Quinn offer, and I did not.
out of all the decision, I have a feeling this is the one what would bite me in the ass the most, if I accept it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Casmyr
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes