Shuls01

May 22, 2018
The truth is that I like that there are many episodes, but I feel that the story is already coming to an end and we are just in episode 6.
I do not know what DPC will have prepared to extend the story so much.
Or is it that we are just in a prologue?
To me Hell Week which was 5 episodes iirc felt like the prologue and chapter 6 is the real start of the game now.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I was talking about 6.1 version, the current one. for ep7 I more than likely only download the patch first, it's way faster.

so you did a pure J&M path :unsure:. and Here I'm, gonna be so fucked, with Dating both Josy, Jill, Sage. :ROFLMAO:.
for my defense the only other sex I had beside Josy and Sage , Are Envy in the strip club, Camila and Mona in ep 3, Quinn in ep4 , and a Lily blowjob. I would like to have Riona and Camila in ep5, but I in orde to that I should have to accept Quinn offer, and I did not.
out of all the decision, I have a feeling this is the one what would bite me in the ass the most, if I accept it.
Yeah just a pure M&J route, have one route for each girl, this way things won't get messy if shit hits the fan and the mc is exposed as being the man whore he is.
I think the Jill one is gonna bite you in the ass out of that trio, Jill, Josy and Sage. I'm really curious as to how the friendship between Josy and Jill is going to turn out.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen. I turned down that raccoon. Look at the defeat in her eyes.
(What time do you think the game will drop? I'll have to remember not to get black out drunk thursday night.
There's sweet sweeet upboats to get on Friday)
Updates usually drop at the same time as status updates. So it should be out at a reasonable time in Europe and very early in the morning for those in the states

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Exactly. That was necessary because she's a main LI which means players needed a moment with her to generate a potential liking towards her and they were also 2 people who had a crush on each other, so why wouldn't they go on a date? It would be pretty poor storytelling and game design if we're told by the MC himself that he has a crush on Josy and then we can decide not to go on a date with her.
But this is exactly why people like me dont really like Maya/Josy since they are the only ones of the "main romances" that are forced on mc, every other character can be avoided and therfore feels more natural. Reminds me of Triss Merigold in Witcher 1 and 2 which is part of why I didnt really like her in Witcher 3 since her realtionship with Geralt was forced, and I know this because I picked Shani in the 1st game and was forced to switch to Triss mid way through the game with no choice to stay single.
I get the Josy part since the game already starts with him having a crush on her before we even get a chioce but Maya has no excuse to be forced other than to setup the three way drama between them which is just boring to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFalcon71
D

Deleted member 1419687

Probably a dumb question, but I didn't find something about this.
So I basically have 2 Versions of this Game on my Hard Drive. One unmodded, and the other one with Scrappys Walkthrough-Mod. I prepared some Saves for the Release of Episode 7, and accidentally opened the modded Version of the game. I didnt Save anything, unlock the gallery or changed Variables, and closed the game immediately(Never played the modded Version before, just installed it because I thought this could be helpful). Is there a chance the persistent-file is going to trouble me with the release of Episode 7, or should it be good?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But this is exactly why people like me dont really like Maya/Josy since they are the only ones of the "main romances" that are forced on mc, every other character can be avoided and therfore feels more natural. Reminds me of Triss Merigold in Witcher 1 and 2 which is part of why I didnt really like her in Witcher 3 since her realtionship with Geralt was forced, and I know this because I picked Shani in the 1st game and was forced to switch to Triss mid way through the game with no choice to stay single.
I get the Josy part since the game already starts with him having a crush on her before we even get a chioce but Maya has no excuse to be forced other than to setup the three way drama between them which is just boring to me.
You automatically go on a date with Jill and have to spend the night and following morning with her and Bella, not to mention how he sneaks in to the Prep mansion to play the guitar for her, you automatically stay the night with Bella and have no choice in whether or not the MC kisses her, and you're automatically forced into helping Sage with Chad.

There are some choices with these LIs, like choosing whether or not to see Bella in Ep 3, or give Sage guitar lessons, or go on a date with Jill, but they all have moments which the MC is forced to have with them and it's in order for players to get to know them a bit to be able form an opinion on whether they want a relationship with them or not, and these types of moments with Maya and Josy are no more forced on the player than those with other LIs.

The only real difference is that their story is more closely tied to the MC due to them being, for all intents and purposes, his friends as well as the fact that they are also linked to 2 of the MC's frat brothers and to the wider story that is Quinn and her machinations. Therefore they are central characters to the plot and it's necessary for the MC to still be spending time with them.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
but you are not forced to be in a "relationship" with them. It's up to you how far you develop with them. otherwise, they fill as much part of the story as any other character.

even if you are not Sage fuck buddy, She will call you when she break up with Chad, she will ask you to visit and help her when she is sick., - but may be the latter indeed required to be her fuck buddy I don't know. BUT Anyway , rest assure you, you also will have to deal with Jill and Tybalt, even if you not chasing Jill. :ROFLMAO:
but the game not force you to be on romantic path with anyone , , It's just opens the possibility the rest is up to you :cool:

Reactions: Real Kreten

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
but you are not forced to be in a "relationship" with them. It's up to you how far you develop with them. otherwise, they fill as much part of the story as any other character.

even if you are not Sage fuck buddy, She will call you when she break up with Chad, she will ask you to visit and help her when she is sick. rest assure you, you also will have to deal with Jill and Tybalt, even if you not chasing Jill.
but the game not force you to be on romantic path with anyone , , It's just opens the possibility the rest is up to you :cool:
Sage's hangout is optional. I just yeeted her. I spoke to Rusty to finish the free roam, and Leon came and said let's go for a run MC.
Jill's inner dialogue when she realizes shes not good enough for my MC, maybe your guys beta MC

• Haha
Reactions: Shuls01

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
You automatically go on a date with Jill and have to spend the night and following morning with her and Bella, not to mention how he sneaks in to the Prep mansion to play the guitar for her, you automatically stay the night with Bella and have no choice in whether or not the MC kisses her, and you're automatically forced into helping Sage with Chad.

There are some choices with these LIs, like choosing whether or not to see Bella in Ep 3, or give Sage guitar lessons, or go on a date with Jill, but they all have moments which the MC is forced to have with them and it's in order for players to get to know them a bit to be able form an opinion on whether they want a relationship with them or not, and these types of moments with Maya and Josy are no more forced on the player than those with other LIs.

The only real difference is that their story is more closely tied to the MC due to them being, for all intents and purposes, his friends as well as the fact that they are also linked to 2 of the MC's frat brothers and to the wider story that is Quinn and her machinations. Therefore they are central characters to the plot and it's necessary for the MC to still be spending time with them.
You cant seriously think a kiss or giving guitar lessons to someone is the same as making out with them, right? Cause thats what happens with Maya.
And even if you choose to stay friends with her and Josy MC still acts as though they were family even if I avoided them completely the entire playthrough which just doesnt make much sense to me but I understand that its all for main plot reasons.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Probably a dumb question, but I didn't find something about this.
So I basically have 2 Versions of this Game on my Hard Drive. One unmodded, and the other one with Scrappys Walkthrough-Mod. I prepared some Saves for the Release of Episode 7, and accidentally opened the modded Version of the game. I didnt Save anything, unlock the gallery or changed Variables, and closed the game immediately(Never played the modded Version before, just installed it because I thought this could be helpful). Is there a chance the persistent-file is going to trouble me with the release of Episode 7, or should it be good?
No, as long as you didn't make any saves with modded data or use the gallery unlocker, opening the modded version will not affect the persistent files. In fact, you can use the modded game to unlock scenes in the gallery by playing it and changing whatever variables you need to change to get the scene and it won't corrupt the persistent file. The only thing that it does is mean that if you were to play with the clean version and get to that scene properly, it will consider the text as 'unread' so you can't skip through the scene.

even if you are not Sage fuck buddy, She will call you when she break up with Chad, she will ask you to visit and help her when she is sick. rest assure you, you also will have to deal with Jill and Tybalt, even if you not chasing Jill.
That's the distinction some people can't seem to make, which is that you're forced into a "friendship", not "relationship". It is/will be the same thing if you choose not to pursue Jill, Sage, or Bella in that they will still be ever present in the story, but as friends of the MC. No one in this game will ever truly be dumped and disappear, they will just be put in the friendzone.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Sage's hangout is optional. I just yeeted her. I spoke to Rusty to finish the free roam, and Leon came and said let's go for a run MC.
Jill's inner dialogue when she realizes shes not good enough for my MC, maybe your guys beta MC
Yeah you might be right, I edited my comment, still, the Game just opens up the possibilities, it's up to the player what they do with it.

if only you would indeed Suck Jill :devilish:, if only you do :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You cant seriously think a kiss or giving guitar lessons to someone is the same as making out with them, right? Cause thats what happens with Maya.
And even if you choose to stay friends with her and Josy MC still acts as though they were family even if I avoided them completely the entire playthrough which just doesnt make much sense to me but I understand that its all for main plot reasons.
It's not about the level of intimacy in those scenes, but the fact that they are/can lead to moments of intimacy. It's part of building these relationships and it's necessary so players can decide if they want to pursue it or not.

You may have avoided as much as possible with them, but the MC isn't you. He's able to get passed the fact that they don't want to be with him or is himself able choose not to be with them, but it doesn't mean that he doesn't still like them as people and want to be their friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ilhares

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, Maya kissing you, big deal, MC also drunk kiss Bella, you do not have choice there either.
and if you are not interested in them , then is not a hard decision for you to say " just be friends". from that point you can avoid them even more. Unless is important for the Main plot

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
It's not about the level of intimacy in those scenes, but the fact that they are/can lead to moments of intimacy. It's part of building these relationships and it's necessary so players can decide if they want to pursue it or not.
But it actually is about the level of intimacy since I was talking about the main romances MC can have...

Well, Maya kissing you, big deal, MC also drunk kiss Bella, you do not have choice there either.
and if you are not interested in them , then is not a hard decision for you to say " just be friends". from that point you can avoid them even more. Unless is important for the Main plot
Not sure you read my message right cause I didnt say you are forced to kiss Maya, you make out with her.
Meanwhile you can refuse to make out with Sage, Bella and Jill.

And making out with someone doesnt really help with knowing them better to see if you like them or not, it doesnt add to their characters.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes