Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Hmm , I found some stats , right before the last repair task.
View attachment 1153800
so these experience are the one I need to re create, or make it better. I dont know how important the money is right now, maybe I should focus on just a mansion, but, it give us better xp, and we also need to upgread the money skill. :unsure:
View attachment 1153802
i finished with 67 k points and 17 of money screenshot0003.png

Reactions: ChipLecsap

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What actually interests me more than the repair of the Mansion, is the floor plan of the Mansion and which ways are still barred for the MC.

Derek was once in the basement and when he came up the stairs, MC asked Derek what he wanted down there. Derek dodged the question. Secret!?

What if Derek and Maya have a plan that Maya runs away and hides in the basement of the DIK Mansion? Derek may have already set that up?

OR

What if Tommy is secretly setting up a little drug kitchen? Sally as a nerd woman might have a clue about it? She was already in the DIK Mansion?

I could imagine that the DIK Mansion in full expansion stage is the big free roam event that DPC wrote about.

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Im surely not the first one to ask this but Jade leaked Cathys nude, right? We saw her driving away from the campus the night the pic got leaked and she is jealous about this whole "Mr. Burke fucking students and making a move on Cathy"-thing
Like others have said no and to add to it not being her the post was made from Rusty's laptop which only DIK's have access to so even if she somehow snuk into the party and stole the laptop she would still need to know username and password to access it and make the post form their account.

Also at the end of episode 6 when you are in the bar with Tommy you can find her with Cathy (dont know if you need to have sex with Jade for this to happen or not) and you can overhear them talk about Cathy cheating with her husband. I think Cathy just confessed to her because the whole cluck thing got her thinking and Jade also had never confronted her about it so it was like a chapter they needed to close since they used to be best friends.

After that little scene the game has me hoping for a threesome with them since the relationship they have with MC is casual tho it might just be wishful thinking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schattenlust

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Derek was once in the basement and when he came up the stairs, MC asked Derek what he wanted down there. Derek dodged the question. Secret!?
I don't recall that.

What if Derek and Maya have a plan that Maya runs away and hides in the basement of the DIK Mansion? Derek may have already set that up?

OR

What if Tommy is secretly setting up a little drug kitchen? Sally as a nerd woman might have a clue about it? She was already in the DIK Mansion?
No, and no.

I could imagine that the DIK Mansion in full expansion stage is the big free roam event that DPC wrote about.
I think the HOT's party is more likely to be the big free roam event. Think about it, they have a lot of rooms in that deceptively small house and the MC has lots of characters they could interact with; Sage, Quinn, Riona, Camila, Josy, Lily, Ashley, Sarah, Melanie, Arieth, Heather, Elena, Tommy, Rusty, Jacob, Jamie, Leon, John Boy, Nick. It's also possible that it could be a bit like the Prep mansion where he can get some action with different girls depending on his Affinity, Status, and money.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Sorry just seeing your comment now, I've only used it to edit mansion money and money.
Upload your save file, it'll give you a series of stuff to edit or change. I've only ever done mansion money or money.
Once youve made your changes, you scroll to the bottom and hit download file and you'll have your new save file
Fuck, I just did. I feel like a real hacker. Ty

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Not until the mod has been updated. Modded saves don't work on the clean version of the game.

Also, the update patch can't be applied to a modded game.
What Cas is talking about isn't like applying a gallery or walkthrough mod, though. Its just changing money values via the save files. The game itself is still unaltered. Surely, that would still work, right?

• Thinking Face
  • Red Heart
Reactions: dalli_x and Casmyr
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes