Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I doubt DPC is going to pull that card again. Not right after AL, at least. Bella has dark shit going on, but she sin't going to die or kill anyone or whatever.

That said, I do wonder if there's a fail state ending with the LI. And Bella's has me curious since mental anguish is at the core of her story.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Now im thinking, when it's time to choose between Maya and Josy. For you, which one will feel worse for the MC's decision ?
I think it will be harder for Maya.
Surely that would depend on which girl the MC doesn't choose?

I need one of the big nerds to help me with a scene real quick. In ep5 right when you signal the diks on the balcony, if you give the thumbs up it's just Leon commenting and that's with Chick status. With Dik status, you have Leon commenting and there's this quick shot of Rusty giving his approval because dik mc does this leg wrap around the pole.
one of the tri betas, decipher this
I just took that as another example of the MC being more crude when he has DIK status.

Quinn could be the deepest character in the game if DPC wanted to make her a deep character but he has chosen not to even make her a primary LI, therefore the statement was based upon the shallow character Quinn is thus far, not the one she could be. The entire substance of Quinn is doing, fighting, fucking, and fucking with people. There's nothing interesting about her because DPC has chosen not to develop her on any meaningful level. She's a good-looking girl with a scarlet "T" for trouble. She can't be trusted. Not by Sage. Not by the MC. Not even by Tommy. So, even assuming you want to see what's under her shell it's probably an eminence front; it's a put on. What you see is not what you get with Quinn.
Funny, I'd argue the problem is the opposite: Quinn is precisely what you see. Looking under the shell can help explain WHY she's the way she is, but it doesn't add complexity of depth to her because she's exactly what she appears to be.

Yes, it's entirely contradictory. We still don't know anything about Quinn.

We don't even know why she likes the MC except that it's a game where everyone wants to fuck the MC.

Even as far back as Sage telling the MC Quinn likes him, why? Because she likes fucking with people and he let her? Weak.

Name three things we know about Quinn that don't involve drugs, prostitution, or using people.
That's not really hard. Quinn likes to get under peoples' skin (she'll tell you that straight up on day 2). She has more ambition than she does sense. She needs to be the sharpest person in the room regardless of who she's in a room with.

Her primary motivation is still money, which, for some stupid reason, the MC offered her for nothing in return.

Hell, she even called him stupid for it.
But is that bad writing, or a sign that money isn't actually her top priority?

As I said above, Quinn seems to crave feeling like she's a wolf among sheep. I think that's the real reason she's so desperate for the money: it proves she's a master of her craft. Remember, Riona wanted to keep the ring small and only sell what they needed to, Quinn was the one looking to expand. That suggests that the money problems are a result of Quinn's ambition, not the other way around.

I'm certainly no Quinn fan and as I said, I don't think she's a particularly deep character. But I do think she's a consistently written character who serves as an excellent antagonist for the story thus far. I am curious to see how she gets out the mess she made of the HOT initiation. That really should raise questions that, based on her track record, Quinn is in no position to answer credibly.

Hopefully this won't result in Sage holding the idiot ball Jill rented last time.

No, at the end of episode 6 you can be locked into either permanent DIK or CHICK affinity
Technically that will only happen if you picked all DIK or all CHICK choices. Otherwise you'll still have chances to change affinity. I almost got there on my main, but I decided not to bail on Tommy; seemed kind of lame after asking him to help out.
Ep6_wrapup.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
As I said above, Quinn seems to crave feeling like she's a wolf among sheep. I think that's the real reason she's so desperate for the money: it proves she's a master of her craft. Remember, Riona wanted to keep the ring small and only sell what they needed to, Quinn was the one looking to expand. That suggests that the money problems are a result of Quinn's ambition, not the other way around.
Finally, someone else gets it.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Poor maya... I admit My MC gave her hair a pity sniff. I imagined it smelled like head and shoulders with menthol.

Edit:Holy shit I can't spell tonight. Half dunk on a Tuesday night....what has my life come to.

Last edited:

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Funny, I'd argue the problem is the opposite: Quinn is precisely what you see. Looking under the shell can help explain WHY she's the way she is, but it doesn't add complexity of depth to her because she's exactly what she appears to be.

I'm certainly no Quinn fan and as I said, I don't think she's a particularly deep character. But I do think she's a consistently written character who serves as an excellent antagonist for the story thus far. I am curious to see how she gets out the mess she made of the HOT initiation. That really should raise questions that, based on her track record, Quinn is in no position to answer credibly.
You guys think context doesnt matter or that it doesnt add to character development?
I agree that up to chapter 5 she was the least developed character and was basically just an antagonist but with chapter 6 things are starting to change and she isnt just an antagonist anymore.

Obviously it all depends on what DPC does with her, she could very well have the biggest character change in the game (it will probably be the hardest thing to write in a believable manner) or maybe she will just stay as an antagonist or might even die who knows.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes