SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
but you are not forced to be in a "relationship" with them. It's up to you how far you develop with them. otherwise, they fill as much part of the story as any other character.

even if you are not Sage fuck buddy, She will call you when she break up with Chad, she will ask you to visit and help her when she is sick. rest assure you, you also will have to deal with Jill and Tybalt, even if you not chasing Jill.
but the game not force you to be on romantic path with anyone , , It's just opens the possibility the rest is up to you :cool:
I think we are picking nits here... but IMO you are not forced into any kind of romantic relationship with Maya and Josie, but yes, the MC is forced into the relationship; when Josie arrives there is drama and the MC is clearly forced into that.

What I hate, is the Jill Tybalt relationship. The blackmail situation doesn't make any sense. Jill was aggressive enough to force the MC to go the the Dean's office regarding Chad, but when Tybalt blackmails her, she just rolls over and takes it. At this point, it doesn't seem like Jill talked to Bella either because I'm damn sure Bella would not put up with that crap. And frankly, IRL (and yes, I know it's not RL) I would have told Tybalt to pound sand and do his worst. I don't like the thought of the MC having to run around hiding shit.

But this is what makes this game so great. Everyone gets attached to different characters. Hell, after the last update, I am really interested in what branches open up with Quinn.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well, if the shoe fits.... :ROFLMAO:
Don't you mean if the "dick fits"? :p

What's all the fascination with Josy being a stripper? She has the body of a twelve year old.
Imagine if you said to your girl/boyfriend, "I'm getting into a bit of financial strife, whatever can I do?" And they respond, "Don't worry, I'll go strip for cash, you'll be fine". Who the fuck would be alright with that? The response should be, "Then stop moping around your room watching movies on your phone in the evenings and start flipping burgers you lazy bitch!" :mad:

Now put her next to Bella and Jill. Or even Sage. She looks like a dwarf next to Jill.
She's short, but no less a woman. It's surprising how every other woman is the mc's height. The average american woman's height is 5'4". It seems like most of the girls in this game are above average height. :unsure:

7. Don't forget mc is mistake to her even when you not sleep with her(Which i never did) and if mc is at bigger fault like she didn't invite him either.

Josy is opportunist at best.
Your mc never slept with her? Like never? Like didn't fuck her and then magically roll back time? :oops:

Ladies and gentlemen. I turned down that raccoon. Look at the defeat in her eyes.
(What time do you think the game will drop? I'll have to remember not to get black out drunk thursday night.
There's sweet sweeet upboats to get on Friday)
I have never seen this scene play out that way, I can't imagine why? :unsure:

Isn't it beautiful gentlemen?
All very neat, but not much use for quickly extracting random screenshots throughout the game! :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Isn't it beautiful gentlemen?
Nice, Did you Cheat with the mansion ? :ROFLMAO:.
nice organized save file(y), mine look like this, for making screenshots purpose :ROFLMAO:. and so I can go and replay a scene, or change a decision.

and this is how Scott started in EP1 and how he ended in EP6, nice well crafted character development.IMO :cool:
BeingADIK 2021-04-21 01-54-45-19.png
BeingADIK 2021-04-21 01-55-09-74.png

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I've yet to do a Neutral affinity playthrough, is it worth it? Feels like you miss out on more content if you dont go either Chick or Dik.
You do but I think it's worth it to have multiple routes. This ones just for M&J. I didn't give that red headed jesebel free guitar lessons or simp for that raccoon.

It was fun to balance the major choices tho

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Oh right neutral does sound best for M&J, maybe I'll try that route after I'm done with Jill/Bella path.

Last edited:

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
What I hate, is the Jill Tybalt relationship. The blackmail situation doesn't make any sense. Jill was aggressive enough to force the MC to go the the Dean's office regarding Chad, but when Tybalt blackmails her, she just rolls over and takes it. At this point, it doesn't seem like Jill talked to Bella either because I'm damn sure Bella would not put up with that crap. And frankly, IRL (and yes, I know it's not RL) I would have told Tybalt to pound sand and do his worst. I don't like the thought of the MC having to run around hiding shit.
Isnt that just her being naive? Its the same reason why she puts you on the spot with Chad even tho its technically not good for MC, she lives in a bubble and its partly thanks to Bella over protecting her imo which just makes her really easy to manipulate by everyone incluiding MC.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I did cheat with the mansion, just used saveditonline and edited mansion money then bought xp. I don't know if that will effect the game later on though, but I think we should be done with the mansion mini game for ep7?
I uh kinda chuckled when I saw the first screen and it said 'no money' and then chuckled again at the second screen when it said '2 money"
For the 3rd one that's how I have it set up for important choices like the fake id because I'm not sure if thats going to be good or bad. I can see it going side ways though.

You wound me good sir. I did it legit the first time around on my main save route and wasn't going to go through all that again
Well, I'm rooting for you that it won't cause issues :) , I think we finish the mansion in ep 8, buying the window in ep 8. but who know, I hope we still have to manage the mansion money somehow, for example making parties should be expensive. and an interesting mini game :cool:.

Hehe, I didn't even noticed I was that broke by the end of ep 1. But I spent lots of money too, paying the nerd soda , paying maya meal, buying cheat, and brawler skills, so right in the begening of ep 3 I already maxed out the brawler, and I have boosters and cheats for the lessons.

I will replay ep6, before ep7, at least this path. I have a crossroad path, where I'm just friend with Josy but everything the same, I probably choose Sage there instead of Jill.
there my mansion stats are better, so I have to remember How i did it :unsure: , and recreate it

"Edit : - It's never bad to have a fake ID. Who know when MC will need it :unsure:

Last edited:

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
I did cheat with the mansion, just used saveditonline and edited mansion money then bought xp. I don't know if that will effect the game later on though, but I think we should be done with the mansion mini game for ep7?
I uh kinda chuckled when I saw the first screen and it said 'no money' and then chuckled again at the second screen when it said '2 money"
For the 3rd one that's how I have it set up for important choices like the fake id because I'm not sure if thats going to be good or bad. I can see it going side ways though.

You wound me good sir. I did it legit the first time around on my main save route and wasn't going to go through all that again
Hey, yo can tell me how to use saveditonline? Any guide?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
That image disgusts me, I don't know why
How can anyone be averse to a bit of Quinn ass? I'm not generally keen on pale girls, but even I would drill Quinn if she was in the mood.
And we're back. :cool:

Quick summary of my thoughts/responses to some of the stuff posted/discussed over the 3 days I was away.
  • Any pregnancies will be in the endgame epilogues.
I would find it quite amusing if Mona has in fact left college entirely (rather than perhaps changing residency), and if the MC finished in her in the bathroom this was cited as her reason for leaving.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Hey, yo can tell me how to use saveditonline? Any guide?
Sorry just seeing your comment now, I've only used it to edit mansion money and money.
Upload your save file, it'll give you a series of stuff to edit or change. I've only ever done mansion money or money.
Once youve made your changes, you scroll to the bottom and hit download file and you'll have your new save file

Reactions: carlosrm

Schattenlust

Sep 3, 2018
Im surely not the first one to ask this but Jade leaked Cathys nude, right? We saw her driving away from the campus the night the pic got leaked and she is jealous about this whole "Mr. Burke fucking students and making a move on Cathy"-thing

• Wow
Reactions: openup212

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Let me know if you remember cause I'm like 20k points off yuor score lol
Hmm , I found some stats , right before the last repair task.
BeingADIK 2021-04-21 02-37-22-68.png
so these experience are the one I need to re create, or make it better. I dont know how important the money is right now, maybe I should focus on just a mansion, but, it give us better xp, and we also need to upgread the money skill. :unsure:
BeingADIK 2021-04-21 02-37-28-69.png

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I got confused, I meant, to help Maya. Anyway, I imagine DPC will have us hand over the inheritance money to Maya. I just hope it is an option to choose and not a decision made by him
I will be cautious about inheritance money from the MC. This lawyer letter that came with the inheritance money makes me suspicious.

Neil said to the MC that Lynette was not rich, but her father (parents). That the MC was entitled to half of the inheritance as a close relative.

What if Lynette's father (parents) took out a life insurance policy on Lynette?
Jill also got money from her sister's life insurance policy
(not Lynette, just sister).

What if Lynette had a sister or brother that we don't know about yet? And the sister or brother got the life insurance paid out to Lynette? :unsure:
They would lose a lot of the money if MC found out his family tree. There could be a clause in the lawyer's letters that if MC spends his inheritance money, he automatically waives the rest of the inheritance.:unsure:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Im surely not the first one to ask this but Jade leaked Cathys nude, right? We saw her driving away from the campus the night the pic got leaked and she is jealous about this whole "Mr. Burke fucking students and making a move on Cathy"-thing
No, she didn't. She drives away from campus because you arranged to meet her and fuck her but then went with Maya & Josy.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I don't think she did, in ep6 at the bar there's a scene with the two of them where they tell each other that the other is there best friend.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes