ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
What is lily asking her? I do not remember
Technically she doesn't ask her. Lilly say to Josy , that with a body like hers, She could make a killing ( fortune ) in the Club. and Then Ashley reveal, that Lilly is a strip dancer, Josy respond to it as, that's cool, and Lilly respond, I don't think you really mean that.

just so we will be factual as possible :cool: :ROFLMAO:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hey guys, it won't let me open it on Mac, it just says it cannot be opened and that I don't have permissions, tried everything to get it open, reset permissions, everything, any help appreciated.
You set the execute permission on both the executable files ?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's funny how people think or even slightly consider the possibility that Josy might become a stripper because they clearly didn't pick up on the sarcasm coming from her that Lily even picked up on.

View attachment 1153495 View attachment 1153496 View attachment 1153497 View attachment 1153498 View attachment 1153499
as the game progress None of these character will be in the same place as they are right now.. as Josy gets settled in with Hots and interacting with more of the girls , even be friend some of them. there is no rule that say that She might not end up there .

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
as the game progress None of these character will be in the same place as they are right now.. as Josy gets settled in with Hots and interacting with more of the girls , even be friend some of them. there is no rule that say that She might not end up there .
And working at the restaurant right?

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I bookmarked them for whenever I get an upgrade in my hardware...so here ya go

Hair
Body
Skin

I have bookmarks for pretty much every girl in game so if ya need anymore just ask
Also, there's a pretty good thread here on the forum for Fan Art of this game that can provide you with some tips and tricks if you wanna polish your skills...

Fan Art Thread
Oh, I have no skill, at least not enough to keep up with the fan art thread. But I did want to see how Quinn looks with a different hairdo.

Reactions: JamieSadistic

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
It's funny how people think or even slightly consider the possibility that Josy might become a stripper because they clearly didn't pick up on the sarcasm coming from her that Lily even picked up on.

View attachment 1153495 View attachment 1153496 View attachment 1153497 View attachment 1153498 View attachment 1153499
Let me more clear. If i am not sure about something, I will say it clear and I know your statement on me but understand it's ok because i am a men and i can make mistake and accept that.
"the conversation started because !"

Reactions: Kenataken

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Unless she ends up deeply depressed, broke, and with no other options, I don't see any other reason why she'd step foot in there looking for a job no matter how much she might change as the game goes on.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
We are talking about Josy getting into a striptease to help Maya right ?. But MC has an inheritance check from his mother. I mean, with that he could help Maya

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Unless she ends up deeply depressed, broke, and with no other options, I don't see any other reason why she'd step foot in there looking for a job no matter how much she might change as the game goes on.
it's not about money, it's about the experience, the adventure. :cool:
I'm talking about dancing in the neon cage, and NOT about fucking everyone who has money. Unless if it's MC who is in the VIP room :ROFLMAO:.
1117758_custom_render_josy_lily_march4.png

someone always have to take it too far a good idea:ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
You are tough on Maya.

It's been only two or three weeks at most since college started.

She just got confirmation that her plan to get money through HOTs is a failure.

Now they have to move on. First step, hide the Maya / Josy relationship and avoid the father. Second step, find a way to resolve the matter.

This is where we will follow several tracks over several episodes for the different options that will arise.

Reactions: Heycock

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We are talking about Josy getting into a striptease to help Maya right ?. But MC has an inheritance check from his mother. I mean, with that he could help josy
Josy doesn't need help and I think that whether it's Josy, the MC, or both, Maya should not be getting help from them by way of them working a job and giving the money they earn to her.

it's not about money, it's about the experience, the adventure. :cool:
I'm talking about dancing in the neon cage, and NOT about fucking everyone who has money. Unless if it's MC who is in the VIP room :ROFLMAO:.
View attachment 1153551

someone always have to take it too far a good idea:ROFLMAO::rolleyes:
Experience, money, sex, doesn't matter what it would be about, she didn't express much enthusiasm for it and I don't see her doing it for any reason besides being absolutely desperate for a job and having nowhere else to go.

Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes