felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You can change the numeric values of things like money, skills, experience etc. with no detrimental impact on the loading of the game. Issues arise when you start adding in lines of code since it affects save pointers.

A number of people believe Quinn had her shipment stolen. She just had her cut from the previous shipments earnings taken.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the thief also took the drugs, she wouldn't have any coke to sell to Rich later.

Total side note:
you are right, but it doesn't change anything about my reasoning

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
As one converted to the ways of Quinn... man, I sure hope so.
I cant say anything, initially I didn't like her, she was simply someone to challenge.(essentially, "two can play this game"). But then that mask started cracking... and I found my puzzle.. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I cant say anything, initially I didn't like her, she was simply someone to challenge.(essentially, "two can play this game"). But then that mask started cracking...
Yeah, kinda the same. I really REALLY disliked her at first. I think one of my first posts here a few months ago is basically "love the game, HATE Quinn". Something like that. Replays, discussions, and paying attention to her in the game completely turned me around.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, kinda the same. I really REALLY disliked her at first. I think one of my first posts here a few months ago is basically "love the game, HATE Quinn". Something like that. Replays, discussions, and paying attention to her in the game completely turned me around.
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I've never disliked Quinn at all. She's always been hot and maybe that's why, thinking with my dick and all that, but I also kinda liked her ballsyness (if that's even a word) and figured she'd probably end up as this tragic character, doing bad things for a good reason, or at least a good reason in her view, and that she'd be someone we can either save or let drown.

I hope you guys are ready because with the recent numbers, EP8 will be for early October 2021.
Figured as much. I'd venture to say late October is the earliest we can expect it, then Ep 9 will take even longer because DPC will spend few weeks getting Season 2 on Steam which will take them away from Ep 9 development.

DPC's probably working on Ep 8 right now because I remember their first status update for Ep 7 was just 2 weeks after Ep 6 had released and they'd already done 42 animations, then a week later they'd done 51 animations and 1010 renders, but getting the game on Steam after Ep 8 is done will stymie development since all their time will be spent on it for a few weeks, hence why Ep 9 might take about a month longer.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I've never disliked Quinn at all. She's always been hot and maybe that's why, thinking with my dick and all that, but I also kinda liked her ballsyness (if that's even a word) and figured she'd probably end up as this tragic character, doing bad things for a good reason, or at least a good reason in her view, and that she'd be someone we can either save or let drown.
And it might the exact opposite for me. Quinn's whole design is basically a compilation of shit I don't find attractive. Face piercing, face tats, silly haircut, over doing the make-up. So maybe I was less forgiving of her because I found nothing attractive about her design.

I was totally ready to take her down, and let her eat shit.

Reactions: ExDeath730

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
They don't really need to hurry because whether Ep 8 releases in October or November, Season 2 will still be out on Steam before the end of the year.
Don't forget the official guide for season 2 that he'll likely want to release simultaneously. How long did it take him to write the one for episode 6? A month at least?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
A reason for Cathy's dismissal!

Rusty: "She told me that the outcome would be very different ift the rest of the counselors had been there..."
Rusty: "...but this was a personal matter and she wanted to call the shots."

What if Cathy was planning to take care of the matter personally?:unsure:
Cathy might then expose Quinn's machinations?:unsure:

Quinn sends the video of Jade and MC to Stephen. Quinn may be blackmailing Stephen into convincing Cathy to leave or she'll release the video, which could get Jade in trouble.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
And it might the exact opposite for me. Quinn's whole design is basically a compilation of shit I don't find attractive. Face piercing, face tats, silly haircut, over doing the make-up. So maybe I was less forgiving of her because I found nothing attractive about her design.

I was totally ready to take her down, and let her eat shit.
I'm working on something that might change your mind about her not being attractive.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

Figured as much. I'd venture to say late October is the earliest we can expect it, then Ep 9 will take even longer because DPC will spend few weeks getting Season 2 on Steam which will take them away from Ep 9 development.

DPC's probably working on Ep 8 right now because I remember their first status update for Ep 7 was just 2 weeks after Ep 6 had released and they'd already done 42 animations, then a week later they'd done 51 animations and 1010 renders, but getting the game on Steam after Ep 8 is done will stymie development since all their time will be spent on it for a few weeks, hence why Ep 9 might take about a month longer.
i cant really say i didnt like her ballsyness. granted her abrasiveness was off putting. i did find her somewhat attractive. her "game" wasnt exactly a bad thing for me (that can go either way, if playful its one thing, if just being a bitch/dick its another, but pushing limits can be ok if not overdone). once her mask started cracking, it was like ok the "bitch persona" is just a wall (mask) and theres something deeper, that also, willing or not shes showing mc more of. so all in all..... its complicated just like she is.:ROFLMAO:

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
A reason for Cathy's dismissal!

Rusty: "She told me that the outcome would be very different ift the rest of the counselors had been there..."
Rusty: "...but this was a personal matter and she wanted to call the shots."

What if Cathy was planning to take care of the matter personally?:unsure:
Cathy might then expose Quinn's machinations?:unsure:

Quinn sends the video of Jade and MC to Stephen. Quinn may be blackmailing Stephen into convincing Cathy to leave or she'll release the video, which could get Jade in trouble.
Stephen is definitely behind Cathy's resignation. He might even be behind the Cluck. I hope that cocksucker dies in a fire ... slowly ,,, screaming ... in the next episode or two. He's the biggest piece of shit in the game. He's probably involved in the prostitution ring, too, if not the drugs. I'd guess he holds the girl's college funds over their heads in exchange for sex.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Quinn: Didn't like her then, don't like her now, won't like her in the future. That body, however :love: 10/10
I'll tag it as many times as I can until she gets killed off...and then maybe once more as long as she's still lukewarm. :giggle:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes