drakken

Nov 13, 2017
How much could it affect Quinn (financially) in the long run not accepting her number?

I was deleting routes and the only active routes that I did not delete are those of Maya/Josy and Jill and in none of those routes I accepted her number (I have to start the one for Sage and Isabella but I will do it when chapter 7 comes out to use the mod and only accept it on the Sage path)
Well she's offering giving out freebies and free specials to mc. So probally what she's made up to this point.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
How much could it affect Quinn (financially) in the long run not accepting her number?

I was deleting routes and the only active routes that I did not delete are those of Maya/Josy and Jill and in none of those routes I accepted her number (I have to start the one for Sage and Isabella but I will do it when chapter 7 comes out to use the mod and only accept it on the Sage path)
Easy. -$$$$$

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Anyone knows song title of that soundtrack from MC, Josy & Maya big scene in DIK Mansion's library? Tried using Shazam but it gave me nothing.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Well she's offering giving out freebies and free specials to mc. So probally what she's made up to this point.
She cannot offer you anything when you don't have contact with her as happens in those two routes so I ask since the MC does not give her money to rent to the girls, she does not have the support of the MC at that time to earn more money

I'm one of the few who plays more for the history :ROFLMAO:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
She cannot offer you anything when you don't have contact with her as happens in those two routes so I ask since the MC does not give her money to rent to the girls, she does not have the support of the MC at that time to earn more money

I'm one of the few who plays more for the history :ROFLMAO:
What i was trying to say was, she'd loose what the mc has paid up to this point. I wasn't clear on that. Thats my bad. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: half thought :ROFLMAO:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
That would be a good trivia question though. Providing mc has only ordered everything once, how much $ has he spent on orders and romps with the girls(providing he pays, and not "do it because we want to"). (It would also vary with how much mc gives ri at the preps mansion)

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
I hope, for the financial health of his business, that one less customer does not ruin his business model.;)
His?

Typo aside this one particular customer has his horny setting turned to on permanently. He could potentially single-handedly sustain the business.

Reactions: Tadpol

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
What i was trying to say was, she'd loose what the mc has paid up to this point. I wasn't clear on that. Thats my bad. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: half thought :ROFLMAO:
When you don't do the threesome with her and Riona and you don't pay Riona in episode 5 she worries more because she's not making enough money but when you do all that she celebrates that she reached her goal, I don't know but maybe she's doing business with someone other than Buddy and she's worried about not making enough money

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drakken

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Oh no, I made a big mistake. I mean song from scene where Josy, Maya & MC sleep together in their dorm room after their big moment in DIK's library. The lyric goes like this "All I wanted to be is what you wanted me to be" or something like that. Shazam can't figure it out.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yeah, kinda the same. I really REALLY disliked her at first. I think one of my first posts here a few months ago is basically "love the game, HATE Quinn". Something like that. Replays, discussions, and paying attention to her in the game completely turned me around.
Quinn's gonna need to redeem herself as a person or take responsibility for her actions for me to start to like her. DPC is gonna need to use more then a bad upbringing or a mugging to make me feel sympathetic towards her. If she were to crash and burn right now I wouldn't care in the least bit. I do hope that changes though.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
I do think context matters, but I don't think any of the context we've had recently changes how I see Quinn. Episode 3 is when we get the scene between Quinn and Riona that makes it clear Quinn is nowhere near as good a criminal mastermind as she thinks she is, and that she'll lash out at people who contradict her - even when they're blatantly correct.

We've had a lot of scenes that show Quinn in a sympathetic light since then, but IMHO that's just DPC putting his finger on the scale: none of it shows any more depth to Quinn then she had 3 episodes back. We gain insight into why Quinn is the way she is, but at the end of the day Quinn is still choosing to be that person. Even the much heralded "softer" side she shows the MC only appears if he indulges her self image.

Perhaps we'll eventually learn that Quinn tried to change her life once upon a time and got burned badly (the way Maya did), or that Quinn truly is being forced to run her empire against her will. But that is all pure speculation. Right now, Quinn is every bit the abrasive, self-centered manipulator she appears to be (though perhaps not as competent as you'd think). Riona offered her a way out an escalating situation, Quinn slapped her. Buddy tried to find out what problems she was having, Quinn shut him down. Sage agreed to Quinn's plan on one condition, and Quinn blew off that condition.

She's had plenty of opportunities to become a better person, but she turned them all down because she'd rather be Quinn. Which is fine, since it makes her a compelling character in a work of fiction. It's just that it also makes her an unpleasant character, and hence why I have no interest in spending time with her.

That could change someday, but I'm not holding my breath (though I'd be happy to see it) .
you are right in all that.
But let's keep in mind that she with MC is different (if you are on her "route"). She even accepts our help when she is hit.
I think MC can change something in her, I think she could open up more with him

TheDwayneTrain

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Seems like with DPC there’s a solid chance we’ll get a very dark event at some point along the way...gonna throw some crackpot predictions out there to see if anything sticks—

- Drug overdose - Quinn or one of the corrupted young HOTs is rushed to the hospital and the campus cracks down on parties

- Fight casualty - Brawl between fraternities gets out of hand and someone gets horribly injured, maybe paralyzed (thinking an alpha like Anthony or a secondary DIK)

- School shooter - Troy lets his bitterness and anger get the best of him and MC has to talk him off the ledge, either literally or metaphorically

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Seems like with DPC there’s a solid chance we’ll get a very dark event at some point along the way...gonna throw some crackpot predictions out there to see if anything sticks—

- Drug overdose - Quinn or one of the corrupted young HOTs is rushed to the hospital and the campus cracks down on parties

- Fight casualty - Brawl between fraternities gets out of hand and someone gets horribly injured, maybe paralyzed (thinking an alpha like Anthony or a secondary DIK)

- School shooter - Troy lets his bitterness and anger get the best of him and MC has to talk him off the ledge, either literally or metaphorically
You're too conservative with your targets. In the last game DPC burned one of the LIs alive. I also think about a drug overdose, but Riona would be my guess, she seems to be really self-destructive. The last one, i don't see happening, because it would make this game seen even more of a school setting disguised as a university setting than it already is.

Reactions: TheDwayneTrain

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
you are right in all that.
But let's keep in mind that she with MC is different (if you are on her "route"). She even accepts our help when she is hit.
I think MC can change something in her, I think she could open up more with him
He technically already has.. She feigns resistance, but listens to him. Almost submissive. This is not the quinn we've been shown. If it were she would of told him to fuck himself and gone back to the hot house.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes