godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
From what I know is that you could go full dik or full chick , either one for Isabella. But chick route just gives like 2 more scenes and increases relationships points. At least that's what I saw from my side
CHICK doesn't give an extra Isabella scene. Going to her in Episode 4 gives an additional scene.

The only maybe CHICKish thing you have to do is not wear the dildo helmet when you have lunch with her. Because if you beat up Troy, mock the cafeteria food at the cumpetition(which isn't a choice, happens automatically when you talk to Ashley), and have the dildo helmet on, you might be pretty tight on points especially if you fail all your classes.

Reactions: `Ray`

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
With the scrappy mod you can change the variables of your route, once changed, you only have to advance one scene to activate them.
The problem is that you will only be able to play until chapter 6, until scrappy updates his mod (which should be quick)
Thank you!!

This was exactly what I was hoping for, and I had no idea the walkthrough mod could do this. Thanx!

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Do you all think the update will be uploaded here just as it is uploaded to Patreon or will we have to wait for a few days?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
Thank you!

I lost my saves awhile back and was honestly dreading going all the way through the game in anticipation of the new release. With this I won't have to... Of course I will end up with just Sage because that's how I am but doesn't mean I won't appreciate the rest of it.

Reactions: uberbomb
4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes