Kinsmitch

Sep 3, 2019
Please share the save from the end of last season, apparently due to the fact that I used the mod, the game now crashes at the moment where josy asks "Where do I go" So apparently I need to delete all saved files...

Obiiwans

Dec 29, 2020
any fix to ep 7 crash after josy say so where do i go? both option also crash the game.. 10gb+ plus the patch, no mod.. or do i need to redownload the whole 10gb +

edited: found the fix in few pages, and to mr.know-it-all and too smart to answer people and just say people cant find answer and blah blah blah .. u do know how many pages and spam the tread have?
Hey I'm also stuck there, how did you fix it?

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Quinn is the favorite character of the DPC, the quality of the scenes with them and the emotional footprint is another level
This. Have been saying similar for a while. The depth of her scenes and the developing relationship with MC is in my view light years ahead of anything else in the game and this episode confirmed it. That's not to say everything else is rubbish, but it's clear how much care and attention DPC is paying to that character.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2020
This is somewhat unrrelated but does anyone know why when I download someones save file as a .rar it downloads in a format which isn't a file. My .rar files keep downloading as VLC Media Player, so I can't download any save file. Is there a solution to this please?
File association will be set to VLC, change it to .rar.

Mar 18, 2019
Huh, I kinda both loved and hated this episode. Pretty much went for everyone I can, but my main focus was Isabella. Since I also went for a certain someone Isabella flat out rejected me this episode.

I hate how the actions 2 episodes ago which looked positive at that time and not at all connected to this came to bite me in the ass so severely.

But really like how it genuinely made me feel sad and like I actually fucked up, enough so that I just flat out decided to stop going for Jill as well.

ozzington

Oct 17, 2017
I did it) Thanks Scrappy!

1. Download the mod error fix from the game thread (You might not need this step)
  2. Use unren to enable developer console ( run in the game folder and select 3 )
  3. Select and Load your last save from the previous version! and press SHIFT+O
  4. use ctrl+c to copy and ctrl+v to paste this: cheatcat = ""
  5. use ctrl+c to copy and ctrl+v to paste this: def_cheat = ""
  6. enjoy!!!
This can also be done without unren by proceeding to change the variable in your renpy>common>00console.rpy

ctrl+F for False, third hit will be the console, change that to True and save. Doing this I managed to just move onto step 3 and i'm currently enjoying 6:p

Reactions: Trrron

Feuggn

Dec 1, 2020
Help ! Give him something to drink Heather? I have the impression of having made all the possible combinations ...

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Hey I'm also stuck there, how did you fix it?
use this

1. Download the mod error fix from the game thread (You might not need this step)
  2. Use unren to enable developer console ( run in the game folder and select 3 )
  3. Select and Load your last save from the previous version! and press SHIFT+O
  4. use ctrl+c to copy and ctrl+v to paste this: cheatcat = ""
  5. use ctrl+c to copy and ctrl+v to paste this: def_cheat = ""
  6. enjoy!!!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes