Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Help ! Give him something to drink Heather? I have the impression of having made all the possible combinations ...
She was asking for something "strong" so I just used the Absinthe I got from Lily's room, since I know it has a 50%+ (sometimes even 80%) alcohol content as compared to other drinks. Derek was right about it lmfao

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
use this

1. Download the mod error fix from the game thread (You might not need this step)
  2. Use unren to enable developer console ( run in the game folder and select 3 )
  3. Select and Load your last save from the previous version! and press SHIFT+O
  4. use ctrl+c to copy and ctrl+v to paste this: cheatcat = ""
  5. use ctrl+c to copy and ctrl+v to paste this: def_cheat = ""
  6. enjoy!!!
previous version ? as in a save file previous episode ? i delete all my previous save because its all modded, so what now?

Kinsmitch

Sep 3, 2019
I did it) Thanks Scrappy!

1. Download the mod error fix from the game thread (You might not need this step)
  2. Use unren to enable developer console ( run in the game folder and select 3 )
  3. Select and Load your last save from the previous version! and press SHIFT+O
  4. use ctrl+c to copy and ctrl+v to paste this: cheatcat = ""
  5. use ctrl+c to copy and ctrl+v to paste this: def_cheat = ""
  6. enjoy!!!
Thank you !

Schattenlust

Sep 3, 2018
Im surely not the first one to ask this but Jade leaked Cathys nude, right? We saw her driving away from the campus the night the pic got leaked and she is jealous about this whole "Mr. Burke fucking students and making a move on Cathy"-thing
After Jades talk with that old teacher, I'm 99% sure she leaked the nude. Relieved it wasn't a dik who did it, tho

Reactions: B-52reloaded

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
any idea why im not getting the shower scene? im doing a new run as chick and i dont think i did anything different than last time

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
previous version ? as in a save file previous episode ? i delete all my previous save because its all modded, so what now?
start the game and load an old save of the ones you have. After shift + o and enter the items: cheatcat = "" def_cheat = ""

eddiekray

Oct 1, 2020
Well, this is a very good update! I think the dev of MP should learn from DPC how to make a decent update.
Bella and Sage are my favourites, 2nd place is for Quinn and 3rd place is for Camila.

Reactions: 95er

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
how do Jill's lovers feel about this episode? since you had good information about her in this update

Mar 9, 2019
So I followed the update intructions for going from v0.6.1 to v0.7, and the game runs. However, loading some of my saves gives me an error and crashes the game. Some of my saves load, but it sets me back a bunch of images and others just result in an error. Is this normal? Btw I'm not using any mods or anything.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes