et247

Jun 21, 2020
The patch file doesn't work, it's still at V0.6.1 when I replace it with the V0.7.0 patch. Can someone help me please?

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Sorry if this a silly question but do you need the 6.1 compressed version for the new update to work? Just wondering never it before

Hegoz

Jul 28, 2019
So, I really appreciate that other people take time to share games on this website. Everyone is benevolent so, it's kind of hard to complain about anything, but I do believe in positive criticism.

I meant to say, why anybody thought it was a good idea to seed a 13Gb game through only Mega (limited to 5gb dls), Filemail (I don't even know where this one came from, estimated 8 days of download), Anonfile (5 to 6 hours) and GoFile (which is, obviously, locked already)?

I'll take my 5 hours of download, but I'm really missing the days of torrent, or even... Gdrive, which works really fine and where you can even get over the supposed limit of users download per file by copying the file to your own Drive and download it from there.

So, all my thanks for actually sharing the game, but that's a 2/10 on how you did that (0 would be a malware). That still makes a 12/20, but why not aim for the MVP?

:HideThePain:

Nocnock

Aug 17, 2019
Game Crashes on Where do I go with Josy? I've put the folder back to 5.0 then updated to 6 then 7 and still does it. Anyone have any ideas?

4.80 star(s) 1,507 Votes